[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit I'm changing routines from SL IM currently at 3/2.5/1.25/.75

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Jy3e3nZl.jpg (56KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
Jy3e3nZl.jpg
56KB, 640x545px
Hey /fit I'm changing routines from SL IM currently at 3/2.5/1.25/.75 in terms of 3x5 5'11 and 170lbs and thinking of switching to PHUL to get more aesthetic. I know it will take years to look more aesthetic so I plan to use this routine for 3-5 months and switch to pplxppl. I do a 3 mile run on my rest day, and ab work on leg power day. Is this a good program to transition to for me?
>>
>>39913492
Yeah looks good dude your gonna make it
>>
>>39913492
>asking /fit for advice
Go away with your meme
>>
>>39913492
Are you bulking or cutting right now?
>>
>>39913572
Bulking until 185
>>
File: 1456048566045.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1456048566045.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
>>39913492
PHUL would be a lot more useful than that overloaded mess in your post there.
however, considering that you're not even to 1/2/3/4 yet, you may want to consider sticking to a linear program. GSLP might be what you're looking for, as it drops some lower body frequency and volume to favor upper work.

the program you have up there is poor because it throws ridiculous isolation volume at you.
your lifts are still not big and you're probably not on roids, so why do you need an entire day for your arms? count up the reps you've got going there: you've got 100+ reps for bis and tris on one day, then you're going with another 50+ on the day after? you're just begging for a bicep tear.
>>
File: phrakgslp.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
phrakgslp.png
47KB, 547x465px
>>39913749
>>39913492
here's the format for GSLP. you want arm isolations? throw 4 sets of your choice of bicep and triceps at the end of any given day. maybe alternate them with lateral raises, who gives a fuck.
it's accessory work, dude, it's sprinkles on your sundae. focus on the compounds, they're the ice cream
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.