[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Weight Loss Ward ep1 >Terry is in the weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: abominable snowham.jpg (66KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
abominable snowham.jpg
66KB, 1200x630px
>watching Weight Loss Ward ep1
>Terry is in the weight loss ward but isn't losing weight
>on a calorie controlled meals of 1500kcals a day
>6'4"
>304kg
>he's secretly eating
>wonder what his TDEE is
>work it out
>his TDEE is 6000 kcals
>six
>thousand
>not losing weight
>fucking sneaking in 4500 kcals a day in a weight loss ward
>>
omega-lards know a secret we will never know.

the ability to create food by compacting molecules in the air through sheer force of will.
>>
it's 2017 and you still don't understand weight loss is purely genetic?
>>
>>39912605
it's true. he said he has an underactive thyroid
>>
>>39912603
I have theorized that the general fattyness makes the fatty unable to reach his genitalia. Therefore, he is also unable to derive genital pleasure, as he is unable to get manipulate his genitalia, and is, due to sheer size and weight, also denied the ability to rub his genitalia against an object. Help from another person is out of the question, being ruled out by the obvious flaws in character and physique necessary to attract said help.

He is therefore stuck in a permanent state of non-fapulatory existance syndrome(NOFAP), which has not yet been explored, and is completely unknown to science. The few recorded instances of such a state being achieved have produced extraordinary, completely inexplicable results. The body and mind of the subjects have been greatly altered, and most performance metrics were improved. In every case however, the affected subjects, nor any kind of restraint, have been able to keep such a state up for any longer period of time, primal lust taking over at one point.

Now, casting one's mind back to the fact that the fatty is stuck in a permanent state of NOFAP, it is not unthinkable that the fatty is able to manipulate both matter, as well as time and space, in order to satisfy it's desires, bending reality and slapping Chemistry, Physics and Medicine in the face.
>>
File: strength.jpg (107KB, 672x668px) Image search: [Google]
strength.jpg
107KB, 672x668px
wish i had those calves
>>
>>39912748
Has fat gone too far?
>>
>those bed sores

Is this the fat cunt that "can't help it if there's a food trolley"?
>>
>>39912841
No, there eating their way to a non-procreative state
>>
>When he stands up he squats almost twice my 1RM

Why even live?
>>
>>39913004
To eat more food
>>
>>39912568
if you're using weight loss calculators you have to use the ones that factor in bf %. A lot of the simple ones assume a certain portion of the weight is lean body mass and that guys 500 pounds of fat don't add 4000 calories a day to his TDEE
>>
>>39912986
that's him

>>39913361
good point

I assumed at 304kg he probably has 70kg of LBM .. just to be generous

His TDEE is still about 5400
>>
File: disgusted.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>39912768
>>
>>39913425
nigga has to be fucking strong to be able to walk around unassisted like that. If he lost almost all his fat I bet he could squat 3 pl8 first day in the gym
>>
File: 1481820353541.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1481820353541.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>39912748
I'm just waiting for the point where we hear in the news about a fatty simply splitting into two smaller fatties, from there on we hear about it more and more. Mitotic reproduction becomes the norm, their fat folds providing a home for bacteria in a mutualistic relationship as they now digest the cellulose that makes up forests, our homes, everything.

Mankind will fall, the rise of the fatty begins.
>>
maaan I know fat makes you walk slower because it takes more effort to move weight

but I put the video on 1.25x speed on youtube and ONLY at that speed or faster does it sound like the fatties don't have slurred slowed speech

what the fuck man
>>
TDEE calculators often overestimate really fat people and underestimate really /fit/ people.

The best method to use is Katch McArdle. But you need to know his bodyfat.

In reality, it's more like a bmr of 2000. Plus the tiny little bit of walking he does could barely account for 500. So it's more of a 1000kcal cut. His body could probably take a 2000kcal cut because of how much the fat is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.