[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fat. Ive always been fat. All ive ever known is fat. The doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 240x192px
Im fat. Ive always been fat. All ive ever known is fat. The doctor told me if i dont loose weight soon ill be diabetic before im 30. Im 26 now. I went to the store today and bought white meat. Veggies, fruits, and whole grains. No soda, no frozen, no junk. I plan to get a gym membership tomorrow after i wake up before work. 5 years ago i lost 75lbs after a bad break up but quit after i tried to an hero. Im afraid ill give up this time. I dont wanna die young and be this fat forever. I wanna be there for my kids. How do i do this? How do i not cave?
>>
>>39912545
Write "DIABETES" on a piece of paper, and hang it somewhere where it'll constantly remind you of the consequences of your failure.
>>
>>39912545
Keep busy enough that eating is the last thing on your mind, and start fasting. Hit the gym through the week and have weekends off, but don't go crazy and eat pounds worth of calories.
>>
>>39912545
>I dont wanna die young and be this fat forever. I wanna be there for my kids. How do i do this? How do i not cave?
Right there with you anon, the trick? Convince yourself this is it, do or die. If you can't do it, you're a failure in life. You need to understand it, you need to fear it, and you need to use that to push yourself.

Want a nice body, hot wife, and beautiful kids some day that love and look up to you? Become the man that deserves that family, if you can't? You may as well die now. Devalue everything else, demonize junk food, demonize overeating. Nothing else matters, only the goal. The sooner you understand that? The faster you get there? The happier you'll be. You exist only to get healthy now, food is nothing more than fuel for your body. Taste is irrelevant, cravings are irrelevant, your LIFE is relevant, your HAPPINESS is relevant.

Let's fucking do this.
>>
Be aware that when it comes to weight loss, diet is always more effective than exercise. However, exercise is necessary for general health as well.
If you're obese your body is more capable of severe caloric deficits and crash dieting, but such tactics can lead to binging because of the hunger.
Stay motivated by thinking of your future and the advantage your health will have for your children.
>>
>>39912545
How much do you weigh, OP?
>>
Water only. Absolutely no other liquids (protein shakes only when you workout.) People underestimate how many calories they take in through liquids. If you have to ween yourself off the sweet, do water half the time and zero calorie POWERade or something half the time (I went with that Pepsi/Gatorade drink that I can never remember the name of, used to be pretty popupar. Has a suction top.) After 3 weeks of that, remove the sweet and water only.

NO ALCOHOL. At all. If you're not weak, this shouldn't even be hard. I fucking love beer more than most of my family, but I gave it up cold turkey just fine.

No fast food and NO restaurants. Yes, that means no eating out with friends or family; accept that as a fact of life for a while.

The only prepared food you're allowed to eat is subway. 6 inches only, 1 sauce only, no chips, no drink, no bombass strawberry cheesecake cookies. It's honestly the perfect cheat meal I've found and a fuck load more convenient and cheaper than buying deli meat and such.

Finally, go on amazon and buy a smart Bluetooth equipped scale. The one I have has an app and it'll track everything for you and show average loss and such. It's a great motivator because you're not going to physically see progress your own progress for a long time.

Last but not least, man the fuck up.

Sources: lost 40 pounds in the last 4 months without really trying.
>>
>>39912545
Try the keto diet, I'm doing it for 4 days already and I feel 100% better, it will fix the diabet problem also
>>
>>39912753
Im 395 right now. Was down to 315 when i lost all that weight and then jumped up to 450. I know ive only lost weight now because i moved out of my rents with my fiancee and dont eat right. 1 meal a day but when i do its garbage.
>>
>>39912545
Chin up op
Life is worth it
You're worth it
Get in shape stay motivated get strong
>>
>>39912545
Nick Jonas is diabetic. get over yourself you fucking fat fuck loser you're never gonna make it
>>
>>39912545
track EVERY god damn thing. your weight, food and macros.

until you can develop the discipline to stay at a healthy weight by eating intuitively you HAVE to track everything you eat and your weight daily. if you're too lazy to do that then do keto
>>
>>39912545
try not being fat anymore
>>
>>39912545
You want a fat:carb:prot ratio of 60:20:20.

Perfect Health Diet. It's book. It's the most excellent of book.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>39912900
I was right there anon, we are even the same age. Not long ago I was 340 lbs. But now? Thanks to /fit/ and some determination? I'm 250 lbs.

Was it hard? You bet your ass.
Did I stumble? Absolutely.
Can you do it too? Fuck yeah.

I calculated my TDEE and I should be 190 lbs by July. That's huge, I haven't weight that much since fucking Middle School. We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>39912545
read the sticky

good luck m8
>>
>>39912545

Know that after you succeed, life will be so much better and you'll be proud as fuck of yourself.

Either lose weight now and keep it off, or be fat and unhappy forever.

You can do it, Anon.
>>
>>39912639
>>39912666
>>39912833
>>39912940
>>39912988
>>39913093
>>39913114
>>39913074
These. I was there too OP. I was 343 at my worst, doc told me i had diabetes. Now, a year and a half later i am 215 and still getting to my goal weight of 190. YOU CAN DO IT DUDE! I BELIEVE IN YOU. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! YOU'RE WORTH IT.

You can do this man. Make your body yours.
>>
>>39913167

This. It's as simple as just eating less. After a while, your body will get used to the calorie deficit. It's not even all that hard, you just have to be behind your goal 100%. Fill up on fruits and vegetables. Remember that you are in control of your own life, and that diabetes, heart disease, etc are not as strong as you can be. Stay strong and keep cutting calories.

By the way, congrats to this Anon for losing 130 lbs.

Everyone can do it if they really stick their mind to it.
>>
>grains

lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.