[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, i was a fat fuck for the last couple years and only sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: se7en.jpg (20KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.jpg
20KB, 460x288px
guys, i was a fat fuck for the last couple years and only sort of cared, but never did anything about it.
recently, for non /fit/ reasons, i stopped drinking 3 cases of beer every week and "miraculously" i'm down 20lbs in a short time

now i'm into the weight loss and my lack of beer consumption has put money back into my pocket and i want to get a sports bike, but not until i look hot in a leather racing suit so i still have another 20-30lbs to lose

if i just keep not drinking beer and doing what i'm doing will i lose the weight? obviously there's a apex but i don't know how to find it? is it when i've hit a healthy weight? i don't eat a ton or unhealthy foods so i think my calories are ok
>>
It depends on your height, weight and activity level, how many beers you were actually drinking (a "case" can be anywhere from 12 to 30 depending on the type of beer), and what type of beer.

And just because you "don't eat unhealthy" doesn't mean you're within a good weight-loss range for calories.
>>
i'm 5'4, 185lbs (femanon) moderate activity level depending on the weather and if i'm working or not

a case is 24 tall cans of pilsner, so quite a bit

probably eat around 1000-2000 calories a day depending how i feel.. i usually only have a small meal or two in the afternoon
>>
>>39912058
>get a shitty bike cause you're gonna tip it
>get good at riding that, wait around a year or more to get a nice entry level sports bike
>but when you start riding don't use that as an excuse for yourself to stop working out. often times people stop working out because they stop seeing consistent results, and new things/people/changes in their life are found more entertaining and necessary than spending time out of one's day to workout is.
>>>39912375
>try eating more meals, ultimately eating more in a whole day
>1k is twice as much as 2k. that is a lot, sort it out and be consistent
>>
>>39912486
i have bikes

i want a zx6r
>>
File: fat_biker_1.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fat_biker_1.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
and fatties look brutal in leathers
>>
>>39912532
depends on who is judging. your overall shape will never change so you will be a big little girl on a bike regardless of gains. but i see where you are coming from.
>>
>>39912561
>your overall shape will never change
what do you mean by this?
if i lose 30 lbs i won't have a fat shape, no?
>>
>>39912582
Welcome to /fit/ where everybody is new, retarded, or some combination of the two.
Don't seek advice here. Find reputable sources to learn from.
Stop being a fatass and you'll look decent.
>>
>>39912058
>3 cases of beer

damn, that's at LEAST 2700 extra calories from beer alone.. let alone any snacks or meals you ate with them.
>>
>>39912831
>constant dehydration but doesn't feel it
>alcoholics
>>
>>39912375
>>39912058
You're a woman
That drinks 10 beers a day?
>>
>>39912876
lol the enter key
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.