[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_ iMve4xvg can we take a m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: work horse nigga.jpg (127KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
work horse nigga.jpg
127KB, 900x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_iMve4xvg
can we take a moment to talk about primitive societies, manual labor and gains?
In what ways does manual labor make you more /fit/?
any stories about people you know that have crazy muscle but don't conventionally workout at a gym?
>>
>>39911378

Manual labour will make you way more fit than going to the gym. 70 years ago, bodybuilders used to believe that you had to do 100 reps of an exercise before upping the weight.

Also, my uncle is a 72yo farmer strong like you would not believe. he got an artificial knee but can still walk trough 3 feet of snow like it was nothing and lift enormous logs all day. I kid you not, I went logging with him (i'm 31) during Christmas break and I could barely lift half of what he did. And I squat 2 plates.
Also, most farmers my age are stronger than me even if they don't have time to lift. Going to a gym is for aesthetic, not to get strong.
>>
>>39911452
>going to the gym is for aesthetic, not to get strong

So true. I hear Eddie Hall stopped hitting his local aesthetic facility and just decided to lift bales of hay onto a trailer for 8 hours a day leading up to his 500kg deadlift
>>
>>39911452
>and I squat 2plates
OMG you're mad strong anon!!!
>>
I work in construction. All it does is break your body down and make you tired. You gain some strength and work capacity but nothing beats a barbell
>>
>>39911744
notice any gains in the forearm or hand department? how does the forearms of you and your co workers look like
>>
>>39911760
Forearms definitely got bigger and hand strength went through the roof. The downside is I also developed carpal tunnel in both hands
>>
>>39911800
i currently work a manual labor job that i think is physically taxing, i pull tubes that are 20 lbs each and i stack them 5 high before i pull. how is that in comparison to your work how's a average day like for you as far as labor goes?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.