[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

before u say anything, i read the stick i wanna know how it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
before u say anything, i read the stick

i wanna know how it is i can lose weight i am very fat and dont want to go gym because i will be laughed at, what diet is good , people say keto is good so i might try that but also people say paleo is good, im currently eating 4800 calories a day apparently from this new app i got, should i go down to like 4600 or 4500? or is keto enough, help.
>>
>>39906264
If you actually read the sticky, you would know this already. Read the sticky.
>>
red the sticky
>>
eat less than tdee
move more

that's literally it, no gym needed
>>
>>39906264
No one will laugh at you for trying
Eat more like 3000.

You can begin with any activity like hiking, gym wont magically make yoi less fat. Eating less will. First and foremost learn how to eat clean and resist sweets and fast foods. That will teach you discipline that you will need if you even want to go to gym nd get results.

Save your money, eat less, eat better food. Save your health.
>>
you have two options:
1) eat less than tdee

Or

2) eat less calorie dense foods
>>
1. Eat less

2. When able, move more.

Rinse and repeat, broski
>>
Full body workout every morning before you eat doesn't have to be super intense. But its better for you than split regiment to lose weight. Cut out snacking completely and walk after every meal. Really the best thing is cardio. If you can jog half a mile without dying DO IT
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

>>39906372
with option 2 he'd still have to eat less than tdee
>>
>>39906264
This has to be bait
>>
>>39906264
nobody is going to laugh at you, and if they do so what? why do you care what others think?

most people are at the gym for themselves and are preoccupied with their own workout to even notice others.
>>
>>39906971
For real. I'm far too self absorbed to notice anyone else around me. If you're not walking around with a full length mirror attached to you, I'm not looking your way
>>
Try intermittent fasting
>>
>>39906264
>keto
>paleo
>can I eat 4k calories a day and lose weight?

Jesus Christ. Is this bait? Am I being bamboozled here? You are everything I hate.
>>
Damn that's alot of calories. Try eating 1200 a day and don't give up
>>
>>39906264
1200 calories bro wtf 4800? Are you 7'0 and bulking?
>>
Not Op, but I'm glad to find some good advice on /fit/.
>>
>>39907894
You must be kidding
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.