[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact 1: Bro-splits are only looked down upon by people here because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 3259032590352.png (13KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
3259032590352.png
13KB, 914x1091px
Fact 1: Bro-splits are only looked down upon by people here because this place consists of mostly first and second year lifters.

Fact 2: All of these people shit talking bro-splits will eventually carry on to do a bro-split in the future when they realize their low volume, high frequency routines aren't working like they use to in the early days of their lifting.

Fact 3: 95% of you wont even make it past Fact 2 because you'll have quit by then.
>>
Fact 4: *jams my dick in your mouth*
>>
bro splits are the progression down the "aesthetics" skill tree after starting strength/stronglifts/other compound shit, right?

Whats the equivalent for the "strength and explosiveness" skill tree?
>>
>>39904411
Fact 5: Anon is so furious by the reality of my facts that he chimps out on 4chan.
>>
I don't like brosplits because the intensity is low, the bodypart frequency is literally the worst there is, and the volume isn't high enough to make up for this. If you love volume you might as well do an A/B/C split twice a week

>>39904413

powerlifting/weightlifting/athletics
>>
bro-splits are fine. They will give you a better physique than all these strength programs that are so popular here.
>>
File: 1474820549797.jpg (55KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1474820549797.jpg
55KB, 600x598px
>>39904404
Bro-splits are not the only way to go in terms of training. You are correct that it is a good route for aesthetics, but it isn't good for much else.
>>39904413
Strength programs like TM and Conjugate Method
>>
>>39904404
nope
fact 1: bro splits are looked down upon because they have no sort of progression scheme for lifts and even more importantly, what to change if your lifts are stalling
fact 2: they are not the most efficient way to get stronger and gain muscle mass for natural lifters
fact 3: low volume high frequency is only in very beginner programs and after you complete SS you will should not be doing a low volume routine anymore
>>
>>39904404
5x5 + accessories is master routine t.bh
>>
>>39904432
>fact 1: bro splits are looked down upon because they have no sort of progression scheme for lifts and even more importantly, what to change if your lifts are stalling
Bro splits actually do have a progression scheme for lifts.
And to be honest, you're less likely to stall on a brosplit.

>fact 2: they are not the most efficient way to get stronger and gain muscle mass for natural lifters
Stronger? You can get stronger doing anything as a natural.
And the best way to put on muscle mass and get stronger has been scientifically proven to be a bodybuilding type workout.
Calisthenics has been battle tested in every society you can name for generations before that though.

>fact 3: low volume high frequency is only in very beginner programs and after you complete SS you will should not be doing a low volume routine anymore
You don't have to do a low volume program ever actually.
>>
>>39904404
This is why I hate /fit/.

As long as you're working hard and not being retarded (crossfit) it almost doesn't matter what your routine is, your diet and sleep are a bazillion times more important for growing.
>>
File: 1483605602778.jpg (49KB, 324x648px) Image search: [Google]
1483605602778.jpg
49KB, 324x648px
>>39904452
>>39904503
What are you trying to sell me? Get to the point already.
>>
>>39904535
The point is /fit/ is obsessed with looking in the wrong place for whatever problem they have.

Unless your routine is really stupid it isn't holding you back, brosplits when done seriously are just as good as anything else for everyone above complete beginner. The problem is your diet is fucked.

This is the same reason most of /fit/ will blame something completely arbitrary and secondary such as their height/penis size for them being virgins.
>>
File: 555555555555555.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
555555555555555.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>not doing high volume low volume days
>not being naturally enhanced
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7b5hOWfwdc

tl;dr biceps/rear/medial delts every god damn day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.