[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here avoiding the gym for a few days? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ngLVZkP.gif (2MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
ngLVZkP.gif
2MB, 300x187px
Am I the only one here avoiding the gym for a few days? I can't stand new years resolution fags. Who else here is enjoying their break?
>>
>>39902584
>lift at 7 am
>never come across NYRfags
>>
>>39902584
>Letting normies get in the way of your gains
>>
>>39902584
>tfw changed gyms because i moved
>tfw dyel and everybody thinks im a NYRfag
>>
>jan 2nd crowded as shit
>jan 5th empty as fuck

guess they already gave up at my gym
>>
>>39905089
That's why I didn't start at a gym until about March in the beginning
>>
>>39902584
I've been in my home gym since the 31st. I'll check out the gym today at night, see if it's as cancerous as last year.
>>
>>39902584
>enjoying not going to the gym

Never going to make it. You're almost as bad as NYR babies.
>>
>>39902584
Why do Indians go to the gyms in packs and wear polos/cargo pants?
>>
>>39907560
Because they only go to work on vanity muscles and not work up a sweat so they can continue to look "good"
>>
Home gym. No problems
>>
>>39903702
24 hour gym for me. I can avoid people completely if I need to.
>>
>>39905074
>>39905074
>>39905074
>>
At least you have the option to lift

>work away rotating on various minesites
>am stationed at a site that I know has a wicked gym: 3 power racks, 2x oly platform with bumper plates, benches out the ass
>have to rent a key from the shop for access, no worries
>first time in 5 years that any site I've been on has run out of gym keys
>no lifting for the next 2 weeks
>walk past gym window, oly platforms are empty and soft bodied normies have filled every cardio machine

Have never been phased by resolutioners before but this is too much
>>
My dentist told me to because I got my wisdom teeth out and he said I might pop the bloodclots
>>
>>39902584
Why would not going to the gym mean a break? Do you have nothing at home? Are there rocks and logs outside? Don't you have a body with which to do push-ups and pull ups? I'm confused as to why this entails a break.
>>
>>39907473
You're a pussy bitch and let other people's opinions affect you from becoming stronger? LUL good one pussy
>>
>>39902584
>Not owning a Home Gym
>Being poor
>Sipping Pajeets, Ahmeds and Tyrones sweat
Ayyyy
>>
>>39907633
>Indians
>looking "good"
No they know they don't even look "good".
>>
>>39905113
The closet it is to the weekend, the less NYR's attend the gym.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.