[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question, /fit/. I will be going to Italy for 2months over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479748347743.jpg (34KB, 598x477px)
1479748347743.jpg
34KB, 598x477px
Question, /fit/. I will be going to Italy for 2months over the summer, and I was wondering what to do to avoid losing all my gains. Is pic related, plus pullups, plus resistance band routines enough to save me from the hell of atrophy?
>>
>>39899894
Bumping. really looking for some answers
>>
>>39899894
Please! really need an answer
>>
>>39899894
why dont you just go to the gym over there?

you'll probably lose some gains but you'll be able to stay pretty fit by doing push ups, dips and pull ups
>>
>>39899894
V sits, planks (variations to increase intensity) and cross crunches can exhaust the core in very little time if done properly.
Squats and running to maintain legs.
Bicep barbell, forearm barbell and shoulder barbell with heavy weights to maintain those muscles (and even grow if you exhaust them)
Dead stop push ups to madly workout the chest, triceps and anterior serratus (make sure you put the hands behind your armpits and to protract your shoulders at the end).
I recommend doing the weight workout before cardio. Remember to run daily and rest AT LEAST 24 hours between weight workouts.
You can easily do weights under 40 minutes, and 20 minutes of intense as fuck running is enough. Do it at the morning after breakfast (wait 40 minutes to digest the food), what you eat and how much you rest is 50% of maintaining muscle. Get a fortified yogurt/milk and top it with fortified cereal without sugar, add Chia seeds if you want. If you can't stand lactose search for a fortified juice or a multivitamin supplement.
My English is shit, I'm Argentinean, sorry
>>
>>39901371
Also, add pull ups to top off biceps and to train the back
>>
>>39901392
Also, push ups work the deltoids and abs so little that it's better to not count those muscles as "worked" when doing push ups
>>
>>39899894
it's 2 months. what the fuck. you'll be fine. any amount of atrophy you could possibly experience in that time will take maybe a couple weeks to undo.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.