[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How clean is your diet /fit/? How clean is it supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How clean is your diet /fit/?

How clean is it supposed to be?

I just started from pretty much skelly mode and am just trying to eat as much as possible but only eat like 1 "clean" meal a day. Am I retarded
>>
>>39898174

Literally everything made from scratch in my house. No processed foods at all, no added salt or sugar.
>>
>>39898195
and how do you look
>>
>>39898283

Well, I have superb skin and cardiac function. And my morning shits are glorious. Beyond that looks really aren't about diet.
>>
>>39898195
>no added salt
How are the 80s treating you?

>>39898174
I get my protein and a kg of vegetables/ some fruit, a big meal of beans too, but I have daily sweets (toast) like the lowlife I am. I also get a lot of butter, take that as you want.
>>
>>39898705

Wrong. Cleanses of diet effects body comp due to insulin levels and micronutrients.

>>39898174

>how clean is it supposed to be

as clean as possible

the cleaner the better. The cleaner you eat the better you look (less fat, more muscle gained on bulk). and vice versa on cut

You're a skeleton, if you keep eating dirrty, you'll end up skinnyfat, cut, and have made minimal gains post cut
>>
>>39898794

>what is the pancreatic feedback loop

No mate. If you don't have type 1 diabetes (the type you're born with that's caused by your own immune system destroying the beta cells in your pancreas), your insulin levels take care of themselves. They've got sod-all to do with micronutrients. Be elsewhere with that broscience shit.
>>
>>39898764
>How are the 80s treating you?

Like a medical professional who knows that sodium is a cardiac neurotransmitter that raises your blood pressure and increases your risk of stroke, heart attack and pulmonary thrombosis.

How's Dunning-Kruger syndrome treating you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.