[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break up with gf because she's starting uni abroad >Drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481186338689.jpg (524KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1481186338689.jpg
524KB, 2448x3264px
>Break up with gf because she's starting uni abroad
>Drink whiskey and rum for 4 days straight and play wow with 30 min breaks
sometimes I do like 50 pushups because of anger
What do? hold me guys
>>
>>39897376
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>39897376
How long were y'all dating?
>>
>>39897446
+1
>>
>>39897446
+1
FPBP
>>
>>39897376
lol I do 50 push ups one armed. Push ups are a meme exercise unless you're doing 200+.
>>
File: 1482367693845.jpg (32KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482367693845.jpg
32KB, 540x720px
>>39897376
>sometimes I do like 50 pushups
10/10 workout OP, you're gonna make it
>>
OP you need to spend some time with your friends and get out of the house. Even just going to the gym will help get you out of your funk. Spending time inside playing vidya may be comfy but you need to confront your problems if you want things to get better.
>>
>>39897376
At least you've had a gf. I'm 30 year old virgin and never even had a date.
>>
>>39897376
depends, whats your gearscore?
>>
>>39897376
Happened to me too bruh. She went halfway across the world. That's what got me into lifting.

Use the anger to fuel your gains and once you're shredded you'll realise you're too good for her anyway.

Nothing will ever beat dat feel of her coming back and begging to get back with me. Chucked her the fuck out. She sat on my doorstep crying for like 2 hours. I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it. I hope that doesn't make me a sociopath.
>>
>>39897446
This
>>
>>39898079
I mean unless youre like horribly disfigured theres no reason to be a virgin. Get out there mate
>>
>>39897376
You did the right thing. Shed probably be sucking that same dudes dick now that she wouldve, had you stuck together.
>>
>>39898145
Have you told the story before, sounds familiar. Did you call the cops on her.

Then again a bitch crying on the doorstep for two hours doesnt seem rare.
>>
Not /fit/ related. Saged and hidden.
>>
you want some honest advice, just go through it nigga.. I do this every breakup. I'm one of those guys who's an asshole and frequently gets into flings/relationships with girls and ends up breaking up and feeling super low.

As an expert on feeling like shit from a breakup, you need to just be a man and go through with it. I like to be alone, it sucks and you feel so much hurt and think really bad things but I feel like each time I get stronger and learn a little more about myself. Some guy on here once told me that you have to look really deep inside yourself without any bias and be critical without being abusive and look where you "messed up" (think of it as making mistakes, which everyone does) and know you will better yourself next time, don't bitch out and blame everything on anything else cause you have zero control over anything that isn't you.

IF things get a little too hard, reach out to some family or friends, I'm sure they'll be happy to help out. Lifting/eating right/CARDIO (I cannot stress this enough) will make you feel better and can help you deal with it while you're going through the pain.

Once you've finished through that bullshit, focus on achieving goals and take it day by day. Fitness/Social (Family + friends)/ Education/Financial and in my case Spiritual (Religious) gains is what drives me and makes me a better person, I promise if you achieve these gains the bitches will come to you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.