[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got dartboard for xmas >lean it against wall near 10lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Antz.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Antz.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>got dartboard for xmas
>lean it against wall near 10lbs of protein powder
>roommate plays a bit of darts and tears holes all through my bags
>jokes about it
>wake up today and have thousands of fucking ants all over my floor
>ants dont even like this shit
>vacuumed 1000s of them up and they keep coming
how do i stop this onslaught of protein ants bros? im fucking terrified they wont leave
>>
File: KYCSYsS.jpg (74KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
KYCSYsS.jpg
74KB, 500x530px
A vacuum won't kill ants dude, they'll crawl around in there. Get some heavy duty ant killer spray and go to town.
>>
>>39897341
>clean up all the ants and spilled proton
>smear their little chemical trails they leave to the food source
>put terro or other ant poison near where they emerged
>>
Going by what I learned watching Them! you should probably buy some sort of agricultural flamethrower, failing that you could build your own
>>
well obviously you need to install your own ant leader in their colony who can take it down from the inside

as they say: you can only fight ants with more ants
>>
>>39897393
2bh he should introduce another breed of highly aggressive ants to the colony, and then tell the native ants that they are racist if they don't welcome the newcomers.
Or invite an ant-eater to live in your house and tell the ants that being sucked into a tube and eaten is just part of house-life now, and that they must accept it or they are anteatophobic.
>>
You're fucking retarded and deserve your ant problem
>>
>>39897341
this is a pretty creative "ants in muh protein" text
8/10
>>
>>39897341
>make tiny free weights and benches for little ant bros tryna make it
>put little posters of THICC thorax queens for high test ant bros
>tiny syringes of test, tren, and clen around the colony
>squish any ant caught doing antenna curls in the mandible rack
>squish any red ants tryna racemix and get BLACK ANTED
>>
>>39897341
serious answer: clean the shit out of your room to make sure there's no food available, then leave out borax ant bait and let them eat that and bring it back to the nest until the population dies out or they at least learn there's nothing non-poisonous to eat in your room
>>
you'd better watch your back op.
half the people on this board can't bench their own body weight WITH protein powder.
ants can lift 50 times their bodyweight WITHOUT it.
You're playing with fire here buddy.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (98KB, 897x700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
98KB, 897x700px
im cleaning the fuck out of my room. thing is i live in the basement and i think they live in the walls of this old house.
>>39897471
considering this ant eater idea those things are cute
>>39897544
dont make me kek im scared
>>39897575
doing this
>>
>>39897536
Was just thinking this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.