[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say to a qt powerlifter? >dyel manlet >finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thick-fit-lady.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thick-fit-lady.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
What would you say to a qt powerlifter?

>dyel manlet
>finish each workout with farmer's walk
>as i'm leaving today the qt that works at the gym asks me what I'm training for because I'm always doing farmer's walks
>"groceries" i laugh as if this was a joke but until recently carrying a 35lb box of cat litter up to my third floor apartment left me a sweaty mess
>"but actually my grip is a big weakness in my deadlift so I'm trying to improve it"
>she starts talking about how she has trouble with her grip too and it sucks that at powerlifting meets she can't use her straps
>i mentally freak the fuck out upon the realization this is a powerlifting qt
>kind of blank out and go "yeah heh it's super tough maybe you should try farmer's walks too it really helps"
>during this entire exchange she's very engaged with me and my eyes are kind of darting away meekly
>"really? I should try them. you know we have walk handles at the gym right?"
>"neat, I should try them after i get a bit stronger heh"
>my eyes dart away some more
>delivery guys bring in some gym equipment the staff probably has to sign off on
>"talk to later anon"
>"heh y-you too"
>>
>manlet

she was just being nice
>>
>>39897162

Just keep talking to her man. Even if it's just small shit bc now you know you've got similar interests. Ask her about her meets, give her a bit of a hard time about her lifts, ask for tips. etc

I'd work on your eye contact though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwVrWaiqsYQ
>>
>>39897162
when you say DYEL manlet how bad do you mean?
Stats?
>>
>>39897162

>what would you say to a female powerlifter?

Good job.
>>
>>39897801
Not OP but that is a pretty interesting video.
>>
>female powerlifter

If there was one red flag for women, this would be it
>>
>>39897162
>quarter ROM

Powerlifters are fucking cancer. At least strongman competitions are genuinely entertaining and impressive.
>>
File: 1477019427085.webm (2MB, 828x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477019427085.webm
2MB, 828x1080px
>>
>>39898013
Below belly button amazing
Above belly button disgusting
>>
>>39898013
hhnnnnggggg

dat cameltoe at the end

would smash into oblivion
>>
>>39898008
You have to be numerous and malignant to be cancer.

Powerlifters are more like Warhammer players who field non-painted or primed only armies, because it's technically legal.
>>
>>39898161
lmao pretty much
>>
>>39898013
Does anavar cause man jaw? Or was she just born with that jaw?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.