[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still drinking? Stop it already! >be me >oldfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 489f1e.jpg (11KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
489f1e.jpg
11KB, 400x267px
Why are you still drinking? Stop it already!

>be me
>oldfag
>2-3 drinks every night
>shit gains
>not losing weight
>sleep was kinda shitty but didn't realize it
>stopped drinking
>sleep like a baby with sids
>losing weight

wasn't a new years thing, just ran out of booze/beer I drink and the weather turned shit so I didn't buy any more

so why are you still drinking?
>>
Who the hell posts these threads every day

anyway it's pretty much obligatory on night life weekends as a young adult. I probably damaged my liver a bit over the past 4.5 years of college.

I'm trying to keep it to one night a week and no serious binging anymore but the problem with that is the plan goes out the window after your 2nd or 3rd drink.
>>
>>39896534
My last drink was a glass of champagne dec 31st, 2015.

I was going to abstain for 3 months for gains, 3 months came and I wanted to go further,
>6 months it is.
6 months came and I was still improving mentally, physically, socially and spiritually.
>alright 9 months
After 9 months I still wasn't ready to go back. Proud to say I am at just over a year of not drinking and I don't know if I'll ever go back. How good I feel, look much better, the peace of mind I have, how I deal with high stress situations, the huge increase in physical activity and personal/professional productivity...It's all just too good to give up.

>10/10 would reccomend
>>
>>39896571
Goes out the window after your first drink. have to take the 1st to get to the 2nd or 3rd.
>>
>>39896622
Isn't it a trip how much people's lives revolve around alcohol? and they are completely unaware of it.
>>
>>39896654
yep, and the whole drunk Irish stereotype isn't a lie either. Many of my friends started drinking at 13/14
>>
>>39896687
I'm american with Irish heritage and that's when I started drinking, it's just in our blood m8y.
>>
>>39896618

I've been out to bars sober before. It is not fun at all. My only alternative is some kind of drug.
>>
>>39896742
I've been out to bars sober and have had a blast. In fact I hooked up a threesome with two blonde qts that I had just met at a bar STONE COLD SOBER. Girls often say "wow, I could never be at a bar and not drink" and I honestly feel like I have super powers when flirting with women at a bar sans alcohol. It takes some time to get used to m8
>>
>>39896711
I'm American with 1/157 irish blood, and i drink alot of beer too, totally irish :DDDDDD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.