[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does steroids >actually believes gains are legitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>does steroids
>actually believes gains are legitimate

Get the fuck outta here. You see all that muscle packed underneath your skin? That's fake. It doesn't exist. It stopped existing as soon as you started shoving needles in your ass just so you could jerk your ego off a few more times than normal. I don't give a fuck how much hard work you put in, it doesn't mean shit since all that progress you made can be reversed as soon as you stop pumping yourself full of drugs you degenerate. That fact that roiding has become normal in the fitness community is disgusting, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>39896400
>this guy doesn't want to look like a meme lobster
>>
>>39896400

why are you so insecure

why do you care what other guys do with their money and their endocrine systems

get a grip

t. natty warrior

also like 90% of the guys here have low test... they get nervous talking to girls lol... they don't hit on girls at the gym because it's 'cringe' and etc et

these guys need test. I don't blame at all for using it. If i was like them I would cruise dose till i die.

that's no way to live
>>
>>39896400
spotted the dyel
>>
how are steroids any less natural than the thousands or millions of products and technologies humans use every day?

unless you're living a hunter-gatherer lifestyle somewhere in Australia or Africa and can't feed your family because other guys use steroids and hunt animals more effectively, you should shut up and just accept steroids and how they influence your life in 21st century 1st world country
>>
>>39896415
>>39896425
>>39896462
>>39896565

degenerate meatheads spotted

What you're doing is not natural, and just because you intimidate others into agreeing with you doesn't make you right. Bodybuilding is a natural sport. If you want to roid, do it in private and away from the normal people who just want to have an honest competition. Bodybuilding shouldn't be about who can afford the most powerful drugs to get the biggest. But you freaks are changing the game, in a bad way.
>>
>>39896607

Except I specifically wrote I was natty

>the sport

No one is making you compete in NPC dumbshit roid if you wanna compete in NPC

Compete untested leagues. Except you won't compete. Because you weigh 115 pounds and don't even lift. Kys
>>
>>39896607
If your physique wasn't so shit you'd be less bitchy all around
>>
>>39896607
and who are you to define bodybuilding? bodybuilding began existing exactly at the same time people started using drugs to enhance looks and performance

do whatever you want but stop posting or at least sounding like a retard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.