[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting while at university is really fucking with my ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0723.jpg (15KB, 160x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
15KB, 160x275px
Cutting while at university is really fucking with my ability to study properly.

How can I work around this? I'm not going to give up getting shredded because too much of a weak cunt to actually cut and concentrate at uni.
>>
>>39894607

ECA stack

Shit is literal meth
>>
stop being a weak cunt
>>
>>39894607
What are you eating?
>>
>>39894607
Cutting while at university is the best thing ever. Being busy with other shit is great for cutting and distracts you from being hungry etc

If cutting hinders your ability to concentrate you need to cut less calories...
>>
>>39894607
How many days per week do you go?
>>
>>39894607

It's just the first two weeks, after that you will not notice

I still have some few sleepless nights sometimes, but it isn't that harsh as the first two weeks

Fucking bulking man, gives you some insane craves after eating like a pig for some time
>>
>that pic

Blahahahaha

>>39894607
>fucking with my ability to study

OP, don't listen to these goddamn retards. You only have one chance to get a good GPA during your undergraduate career. You have a lifetime to cut.

Fitness goals aren't something you wake up one day in a month and realize you made it. It's lifelong. Your grades are not. Don't be stupid.
>>
OP here.

I've been lifting for 5 years and I have NEVER been under 15% body-fat.

I know it sounds stupid to be cutting now, while deep into university, but I just want to be FUCKING SHREDDED for once in my life.

I'm sick of being 15%+ bodyfat my entire lifting fucking days. Tired of being one of the only cunts at my gym who has never been sub 10% bodyfat.

I'm at a point where I so badly want to do it that I'm able to not give into hunger at all. The only issue is that I deal with tiredness and lack of concentration, which also makes studying really fucking hard and I can see my studying quality has gone down a lot since I've been on this cut (since November)
>>
>>39894607

Don't be like me OP, i used all my motivation in this semester in uni in bodybuilding and fucked up 2 courses

and then in summer i did my second cut of my life and lost a lot of gains (most of what i built during the failed courses)
>>
Are you me OP? Currently procrastinating on studying while waiting for my chili to finish cooking.

Only tips I can give are to make sure you get all and every micronutrient you should get, vitamins, minerals, all that jazz, for deficiencies show up as fatigue, among many other problems of course, and that's something you don't need. Cut slow. Regulate your blood sugar, you can't afford the crashing feeling what comes after snacking on something high in refined sugars. Fruit and berries are the shit. Sleep every chance you reasonably can.
>>
education is so important compared to fitness that you'd have to be totally retarded to fail a course because you were not eating enough to study effectively

you can always get fit. there are 30, 40 or 50 year old guys who go from dadbody to bodybuilder in a few years or even a year

people who study toilet engineering or some bullshit might not understand it and advise you to "man up" and try doing both studying and bodybuilding at the same time with 100% focus, but it makes a lot of sense to just save being shredded for later in life and now focus on the more important thing
>>
>>39894644
>>39894685
>>39896394

Pretty much the only solid advice in this shitty thread
>>
File: 54PKvvsz.jpg (41KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
54PKvvsz.jpg
41KB, 382x383px
>>39894669
>I've been lifting for 5 years and I have NEVER been under 15% body-fat.

That's nothing special and the main reason the FAKE NATTY meme exists.
>>
>>39894607
Adderall
>>
if you can't study and cut at the same time, you have to pick one only, why make the thread when the answer is obvious.

or you could stop being a pussy, the problem isn't lack of focus or concentration not studying, you don't study because don't want to study and now you have an excuse (cuting) to blame it without hurting your ego and still telling yourself you want to study, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>39898287
As hard as it is to admit, this is the right answer. I went through this and justified my cut as an excuse for me not studying . I didn't have to face the real problem- my lack of effort.
>>
>>39898287
>>39898397
American/10
>>
>>39894637

This, what course are you doing OP? I did English Lit which equaled a shit ton of library/computer esearch and reading. Only eally had time for toast for breakfast, a cheap as fuck meal deal for lunch and moderately sized, homecooked dinner.

Wasnt even trying to lose weight (wanted to maintain while lifting for a while), but did ao over 12 weeks and lost 5kg.
>>
>>39894607
woah who IS that monster? I net he looks bigger IRL
>>
>>39898287

>If you can't swim underwater and breathe at the same time, you have to pick only one. Why make a thread on a scuba equipment forum when the answer is obvious?
>>
I don't know what you're talking about OP. Cutting is perfect for when I'm busy with school. My routine for the day is
>Wake up
>Eat
>Workout
>Study
>Eat
>Go to bed
Only room for two meals a day. Even if I stuffed myself I still wouldn't have enough calories to maintain.
>>
>>39894607
Only replying for blaha.
Blaha ments have been fucking insaaane lately. Good to see.

Fitmisc is still the most autistic group of trolls on the net currently, but at least it's fun to watch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.