[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been trying to lose weight for like two weeks now and this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: terminato.jpg (618KB, 1896x2668px) Image search: [Google]
terminato.jpg
618KB, 1896x2668px
ive been trying to lose weight for like two weeks now and this shit aint working. ive dropped soda and started eating smaller portions of shit within my tdee to slim down but it aint working.
im fucking retarded clearly.
can someone just lay out the most basic fucking diet of shit for me to eat every day to lose fat? I'm too stupid to do it myself. I'll eat the same thing literally every day I'm not a picky eater, although I'd prefer something without chicken.

18 years old 6ft 176lbs
>>
>>39892462
If you want to lose fat, quit taking in fat. Obviously you have to burn more calories than you take in, and exercise helps- but don't starve yourself. Eating too LITTLE is also detrimental to fat loss. Eat fewer simple sugars. Cutting out pop is a good start, but try eating less baked goods, less chips and chocolate. Try putting more fish in your diet- tuna is tasty, reasonably cheap and low-calorie and can be made into sandwiches and salads, and there's a gorillion ways to prepare other tasty fish like salmon. It'll ramp up your protein intake while dropping fat intake, in addition to providing you with necessary fatty acids. Remember to lift your weights, too. There's no one particular diet. Just make sure you read the nutrition labels and watch that you're not taking in a lot of fat and simple sugars. If there is fat- and you do need to eat some- make sure it's unsaturated. Make sure the ingredients are all things that you can pronounce on the first try and understand without muttering anything about derivation from Latin. The guide gave me a good rule of thumb- if you couldn't make it at home, don't eat it. In fact, make your own food as much as you can. That way, you know what's in it every step of the way. It's healthier, provides peace of mind, and is a skill you need to function in life regardless. Lastly, keep in mind that getting fit is a lot like learning to play an instrument. Getting the basics and a reasonable level of proficiency is easy. But as you get better and better, each improvement becomes smaller and more difficult to achieve. I am 5'8" and 225lbs, at the start of my journey to physical wellness, where you are much closer to a good weight from the sounds of it. I will lose fat far faster than you because my fat, given there's a lot of it, is more expendable than yours. Try upping the intensity of your workouts, but remember not to hurt yourself, okay?
>>
>>39892462
>being this stupid to not know what calorie counting is
>>
Hey man, I know a lot of people missed it due to fataracts or whatever, but there's a dinosaur on the front page of /fit/. He's pretty hard to miss normally but if you can't see past your own eyelids it might be a problem. Go look for him and try clicking on him.
>No, he's not edible.
>>
>>39892534
>it's not pasta

wew
>>
>>39893828
>>39893805
ive been eating about 1000 calories a day for two weeks and have lost literally no weight.
>>
>>39894430
what do you eat
>>
>>39894430
>1000 calories a day for two weeks and have lost literally no weight.

That's literally a lie.
>>
>>39894430
you've been eating 1000 calories but snacking on some small things like whole cakes and bags of candy that don't really count because if you don't know how many calories are in something it must have zero calories
>>
>Have one of these threads daily
>/fat/ still believes everyone is lying
Cal in/out doesn't work. It's literally 1900 AD level of science.
>>
>>39894543
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics
>The first full statements of the law came in 1850
actually it's older than that
>>
>>39894559
>What are calories
American retard-ass. Lemme guess: Mixed.
>>
>>39894566
>1850 AD level of science
>energy in, energy out
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie
>The calorie was first defined by Nicolas Clément in 1824 as a unit of heat energy

nigga what
>>
>>39894430
Assuming you're a sedentary male of average build, that should put you in a 750 x 14 = 11k calorie deficit, which means roughly 3 pounds. Remember that it's 1000 with three zeroes, not four.
>>
>>39894430
You are counting your calories wrong.
>>
>>39892462
are u black?
>>
>>39892462
SMT 2 a good game,
>>
>>39894430
Count better
Read the FUCKING STICKY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.