[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family is so fucking unhealthy, /fit/. It's like nutrition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg (196KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg
196KB, 800x451px
My family is so fucking unhealthy, /fit/. It's like nutrition isn't even a thing to them. I'm home for the holidays and can't move back into the dorms until the 16th, and they're always treating me eating healthy and exercising as some sort of phase. My dad flat out told me tonight that my mom is making cinnamon rolls tomorrow morning and that I have to wake up and have some "so she feels good about making them." What the fuck am I supposed to do around people who eat like fatasses?
>>
>>39892304
Eat the fucking scroll, thank your mother for giving a fuck about you, grab your shoes and head out the door for a run man. Stop bitching
>>
File: benji.jpg (52KB, 500x500px)
benji.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>39892304

Try telling the truth.
Then have *one* roll.
Ask them to respect and support your goals.

>Lucy, Psychiatrist in the house.
>>
>>39892304
Probably should actually eat your mothers cooking.

Conversely you get your lazy on break ass up and go to the store and get breakfast you'd eat for everyone and have breakfast ready for your mother and the family; including the Fucking cinnamon rolls.
>>
It's not just about this one time though, it's about the fact that they only eat unhealthily. I'm genuinely worried about my dad, I don't think he's going to live for another 15 years. He smokes a lot and eats badly on a regular basis.
>>
File: angry.jpg (68KB, 633x758px)
angry.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>39892304
my mother and father both dont know how to cook. ever since highschool i had to feed myself because my parents could legally get away with no feeding me. the issue is i am a lazy fuckbitch and also didnt bother learning to cook so i grew up on shit food.

i look great now and still eat like shit to an extent but be fucking happy your mother made cinamon roles. I dream of the day my mother makes me kd or brings home some takeout
>>
>>39892304
mind your own business and diet. don't eat any of it. but don't argue. they are trying to bring you down to their level. manipulation. abstain out of principle. show them you are not mentally weak as they are. if they seriously nag you that's bad parenting.
>>
>>39892316
no
>>39892322
not a good approach
>>39892340
not the rolls though
his senpai was making beakfast anyways. if he did that hed be seen as a control freak going through a phase.
>>39892350
you should be.if he doesnt listen he has whats coming asap. a life lesson.
>>
>>39892304
Jesus Christ anon, not all of us were lucky enough to have our parents cook. My mom cooked once a week. She was always busy so I always had shitty fast food. Enjoy your stay with your family. Get back on your routine when you move back to your dorm. Fucking fags complaining about simple shit.

>White kids
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.