[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still have cheat days, cheat meals, etc? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cheat-days.jpg (66KB, 483x276px) Image search: [Google]
cheat-days.jpg
66KB, 483x276px
Do people still have cheat days, cheat meals, etc?

I've been lifting since 2012, I use to do that whole cheat shit, but in the last 2 years I stopped doing it and I've noticed I stay much more aesthetic, far easier, without having any cheat days.

Also, without having cheats, my fat-loss phases actually work as they're supposed to, the fat melts off and I hit my estimated target bodyfat % and weight very easily. My fat loss never use to be as fast and easy when I incorporated cheats into my cuts.

What do you guys think? I feel like cheats are purely psychological, and don't have any physiological benefits at all.
>>
>>39892073
They can help boost metabolism but only if people are cutting enough
>>
>>39892486
that's a meme

metabolism boosts from cheat days only last about 24 hours

that increase is only from the total energy required to burn all that food

your net result is still a surplus, and your metabolism returns back to normal very quickly

you dont get any magic fat burn from it

its all meme
>>
>>39892503
Incorrect it helps the hormones that regulate fat loss that's why so many people stall with fat loss just cutting 24/7
>>
>>39892674
Nobody stalls with cutting fat loss 24/7 without a break.

It's called people cheating, not being honest with themselves, eating more than they think.

There is literally no such thing as the metabolism stopping fat burning from happening in a calorie deficit. You're fucking retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>39892486
>>39892503
>>39892674

>new years

It is necessary to do a refeed day when cutting to single digits to replenish leptin levels.

That doesn't mean eat a fuckload of mcdonald's and ice cream, it means fucking eat a small surplus of clean food for one day then proceed with cutting

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT CONTEST PREP

>>39892073

>ast 2 years I stopped doing it and I've noticed I stay much more aesthetic, far easier, without having any cheat days.

Duh. None of the food in OP pic should ever be eaten by anyone
>>
>>39892073
>I've been lifting since 2012
>but in the last 2 years I stopped doing it and I've noticed I stay much more aesthetic
Post pics and let us be the judge.
>>
>>39892682

you're retarded. do some research.

read up >>39892690
>>
>>39892690
Refeeds aren't magic either.

Refeeds only increase Leptin for a few days, and it returns back down again. Even at low bodyfat levels.

Also, we're talking about cheat meals or cheat days, not specific autistic robotic refeeds done by people at 6% bodyfat who are literally starving to death.
>>
>>39892708
>not specific autistic robotic refeeds done by people at 6% bodyfat who are literally starving to death.

t. jealous 12% bf fatty with no shreds

>then it returns to normal

Gee it's almost like there's no limit to how many refeeds you can do and you should plan and schedule them to optimize leptin levels

>talking about cheat days and meals

I talked about it too, I said 'Dont stuff your fat face with pizza'

End of discussion
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.