[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck bulking, I've felt like puking for the last hour. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image0191.jpg (23KB, 505x303px) Image search: [Google]
image0191.jpg
23KB, 505x303px
Fuck bulking, I've felt like puking for the last hour. How do you fuckers do this?!
>>
>>39890998
American.
The only difference between bulking and eating normally is the part where you exercise.

What I don't understand is how he fuck you go through life constantly hungry when cutting.
>>
Eat an extra serving of protein and a half serving of your carb ever meal or eat throughout the day and lift heavier cvnt
>>
>eat shitty
>eat a lot of shitty
>body tries to remove shitty fuel
>better ask fit to solve this mind bending physiological paradox occurring within me
>>
>>39891025

>extra serving of "protein"
>"half serving of carb"

I hate new years.

>>39891016

Eating a lot of low calorie density foods like broccoli will help you feel fuller on cut if you're having trouble.

A lot of people like to recommend caffeine (or worse, EC stacks) but that's a slippery slope, once you take an EC stack, it's not such a big deal to run DNP, at that point, I mean, just a Test E cycle to put on some size, then hey, just ONE cycle of tren for the androgen recepter gains... next thing you know you're 6'2" 225 lbs and in a sanua with a bunch of ladyboys ODing.

Anyways you don't need caffeine or EC eat broccoli nigg

>>39890998

If you want to make gains, you'll do what you have to do to make gains.

Opposite of my advise for cutting applies. Calorie dense food. Ground beef. Ribeye. Oats. Rice.
>>
>>39890998
Just shut up and stuff your fat mug
Your stomach will stretch soon enough
>>
Eat more throughout the day instead of 3000 calories in one go
>>
Bulking? Newfag here
>>
Drink ur cals
Normal milk 500ml
Oats 50g
PB 25g
Proton powder 40g
~650 Cal with good macro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.