[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>squatting 75kg >something POPS in my back >put the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>squatting 75kg
>something POPS in my back
>put the weight back and fainted cuz of pain
>diagnosed in hospital with Limbus vertebra

Fucked by genetics, gg lads
can't lift shit for the rest of my life
>>
>>39889908
Kek.
An hero, friendo.
>>
sorry brah. looks like you couldn't make it
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>39889954
proper form, proper warmup, proper diet
weeks of researching
and all of this fucked by fucking genetics
FML REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39889908
>>39889979
use machines. They are made for cripples like you.
>>
>>39889991
kek
i rather not fuck up my spine for good
>>
>>39889908
Even if you can't lift shit now doesn't mean you'll never be able to. Do any bodyweight exercises that your back will allow. Things like handstands, push-ups, planches/planks, pull-ups, and other hanging will help you get stronger without loading your spine. I had horrible sciatica for most of this year from problems with my hip/sacrum. Doing this kind of training has allowed me to return to lifting and now I'm working my way back up to my old strength. There's always something that can be done to get stronger. You'll make it eventually, bro.
>>
>>39889999
You you don't have to use any machine that puts pressure on your spine. You can build a decent physique entirely with machines, but you're a faggot resolutioners who just wants to make excuses.
>>
>>39890058
since i know nothing about machines - which ones could i possibly use?
>>
>squatting
>ever
kek
>>
>>39890058
this is how my fucking sping looks like

and yeah i rather listen to a doctor than u
>>
>>39890132
what do you mean
>>
>>39889908
>Squatting
Kek
The only thing you should ever use is a Leg Press.
I even barely Deadlift because I like my Back and don't pretend to be a wannabe Powershitter.
>>
>>39889908
Squatting is the worst thing ever. Don't do that.
>>
>>39890167
>>39890179
nothing would have happen if i didn't have that rare spine condition

implying proper squats are hardmful is just idiotic
>>
>>39890167
>I even barely Deadlift because I like my Back and don't pretend to be a wannabe Powershitter.

U don't DL because u are a fucking weak pussy
>>
>>39890135
holy shite
you're done for m8
>>
>>39890197
Oh No Mr Strong called me a Pussy on the Internet
Your strenght is nothing when I can fuck you up with 20 people
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.