[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up fellas, this was my around 2 month mark long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pjimage.jpg (192KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
192KB, 1000x1000px
Whats up fellas, this was my around 2 month mark long story short I started having panic attacks and and bunch of shit that prevented me from working out so I stopped. Now i'm wishing i could get back in the gym has anyone experienced anxiety/panic attacks while working out and was able to get through it? it realllllyyyy fucking sucks
>>
I dont understand the point of you posting a picture of yourself
>>
>>39889667
Is that not the social norm around these parts?
>>
>>39889642
Describe these attacks to me. How do you feel during one?
>>
>>39889724
It usually starts with what feels like a really strong feeling of dizziness then I start feeling like i'm about to pass out vision blurs one time I blacked out for a few seconds, my heart starts pound super hard and feel as if it stopped for a second and missed a beat. My family has a long line of anxiety and panic disorders going but I was fine for the first 3 months with nothing like that, and then out of the blue it happened.
>>
>>39889778
Sounds like it might be hypoglycemia.
>>
>>39889975
I stopped by the doctors a couple times and they did blood tests checked my blood pressure etc and they said it all looked good but I had what i thought was a cold coming on around that time and I just thought it would have gone away on its own and maybe a week and a half later my blood pressure dropped to 90/40 and after I healed up from that i still have those same lingering symptoms
>>
>>39890013
Do you do what I used to do? I used to bike/run to the gym which is about 5km while fasted and would get real fucked up trying to do squats.
>>
>>39890055
Nah my gym is probably like a 10 minute walk from me and i usually just drove there. I thought it might of been from dehydration or maybe not eating before hand so i started drinking a lot more and i already ate a lot as i was bulking. I'm thinking the only thing that might have contributed to it is I used to drink maybe 3 times a week heavily back then and that always made my anxiety a shit ton worse back then and I was always pushing my self as hard as possible. So maybe it was like a cluster of things leading up to one and now it's all in my head. I haven't touched a weight in probably 3-4 months because i used to get the dizziness passing out feeling from walking up a little hill or little things that would require some sort of physical force, I ruled out that it wasn't from not breathing properly. I think I just need a Xanax script or some shit but i'd rather not depend on pills to live a normal life. I'll have to hop in a gym soon and see what happens :(
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.