[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw qt girls check me out at the gym >tfw loads of matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>tfw qt girls check me out at the gym
>tfw loads of matches on Tinder
>Haven't messaged any of them
>always wear a hat because of my recessed hairline and I know they'd be disappointed if they saw the real me
>>
>>39886162
All of his other attributes more than make up for being bald.
>>
>>39886189
t. baldlet
>>
>>39886203
nah

You are the sum of your attributes and he is
>fit
>good jaw
>fun dude
>famous/efamous
>rich (?)
>>
>>39886162
yea same, came to a point now that if I meet a girl i'l just say "im bald so i wear hats for warmth" if she smiles or laughs, it means she isn't inherently put off by the baldness. If not, try your best still, but dont fling all your eggs in this basket.

>>39886189
he my fucking idol dog.. he said in a video recently the rock is his idol. Everyone has a step forward
>>
>>39886162

>hatfishing
>>
>>39886162
>insecure bald roiding autist
he can't even string multiple words together to form a coherent sentence
>>
>>39886262
kek'd
>>
>>39886262
funny wp
>>
>>39886262
severly underrated
>>
>>39886162
IS this the natty limit????????
>>
>>39886162
Omg bro the only one that thinks your baldness is a big deal is you. You are your complete package, your personality and body have good and bad qualities, just like everyone else. You can't ve perfect, nobody can, so stop focusing on one minor detail.
I have bad gyno and alotvof loose skin and for the first year of being skinny and jacked I avoided sex like a madman because I felt like a cheat, look fuckibg good with clothes bit bad without. I pade it such a big problem for me that I denied myself happiness and love for that one fucking thing. Guess what? Nobody gave a shit, they actually admired it. Ofcourse a few girl did not want me for it but that's the big minority, and even if you reach the pinnacle of perfection you will still get rejected sometimes.
So just get over it because nobody, literally nobody gives a fucking shit except you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.