[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay if I do bicep curls one day and then do rows and pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1483422817496.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483422817496.gif
3MB, 500x375px
Is it okay if I do bicep curls one day and then do rows and pull ups the next day? Will I over train biceps?
>>
Smaller muscles usually recover fast, but still depends on your body and level of training.
>>
>>39886176
I heard that biceps are easy to overtrain, is that true?
>>
>>39886157
>falling for the overtraining meme
>>
Back first
>>
>>39886157
>Will I over train biceps?

lol, no.

You couldn't overtrain anything even if you tried m8.
>>
>>39886157
what is this gif a reference to?
is tokyo ghoul a /fit/ meme now?
>>
File: tumblr_ngvjqwMxxb1sztzieo7_500.png (109KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngvjqwMxxb1sztzieo7_500.png
109KB, 500x602px
>>39886549
there's also this faggot posting this pic everywhere
>>
>>39886157
Why would you do curls one day and then rows and pullups the next, anyway? Why not do both on the same day?
>>
>>39886157
Ideally, rows and pullups and those kinda pulling compounds should be performed with the biceps relaxed.
>>
>>39886561
I want to eat sushi off those abs.
>>
File: 1480271533537.png (32KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480271533537.png
32KB, 766x758px
>>39886584
I don't wanna talk about it, /fit/ will make fun of me
>>
>>39886157
just be sure not to deadlift heavy with mixed grip next day after training biceps or you might tear the fucker. Let them recover
>>
Hey guys, was stuck at 10kg with dumbbells for a long time, got to 7x7 every other day doing standard and hammer curls, before I realised I was being a faggot and I needed to up the weight.

First week upped to 12.5kg at 3x3 then 3x4 the next session, then finally 3x5 the last session of the week.

Just barely finished The 3rd session and needed 5 mins between sets or I failed my sets. Left bicep hurt like shit afterwards.

Is this OK? Can i make progress at 2.5kg added a week like this or is it a fools errand?would do less but the gym dumbells go up in those increments.
>>
Depends how long you have been lifting and how many rows you do.Biceps are the mind of muscles that respond very well to frequency
>>
>>39886607
That doesn't make sense. Rows and pullups require you to bend your elbow, which means engaging the biceps since it's an elbow flexor. It's physically impossible to do rows and pullups with a relaxed biceps.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.