[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift heavy on a clean bulk for 3 years >cut for 6 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>lift heavy on a clean bulk for 3 years
>cut for 6 months
>tfw disappointed in the results

Is there really a reason to cut when you're natty?

I mean health and longevity aside, you look tiny in clothes and have to be naked in order to look good.

Not to mention losing strength and all that.
>>
>Is there really a reason to cut when you're natty?

Yes, but it depends on what you are looking to achieve.
>>
what were your lifts prior to cutting?
>>
>>39883522
around 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 pl8.
>>
>>39883558
you should look pretty good then, even in clothes, unless you fell for strength meme and haven't been doing your curls/lateral raises/rear delt raises

...you did do accessory work/isolatins, right?
>>
>>39883567
isolations don't matter that much, faggot.
>>
File: abstract jew.jpg (12KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
abstract jew.jpg
12KB, 356x480px
>>39883601
looks like someone skipped isolations and looks like shit
>>
>>39883567
i actually did accessory work, shoulders biceps traps abs etc.

i'll just keep on going with the cut.
>>
>>39883604
are you an idiot? tell me why isolations are better? you do realize that looking big has nothing to do with meme isolations and everything with rep range and weight?
>>
>>39883620
there is a point in every cut where you're deflated as fuck and weak, but not quite lean enough yet (or possibly retaining water) to see the fruits of your labor

i think if you see it through to 10-12% and then eat at a slight surplus and carb up you'll look much better than your body now indicates

this has been my experience with cuts
>>
Sounds like body dysmorphia to me. I feel petite as fuck but people are always commenting on my thiccness
>>
>>39883637
because no amount of overhead pressing, bench pressing, and other heavy compounds will train your side delts, rear delts, biceps, calves, etc to their maximum potential

you need to isolate those muscle groups if you want them to be developed

this is basic lifting knowledge you moronic rippetard, but sure yeah 3x a week lowbar squats are all you need for biceps :^)
>>
>>39883455
>Is there really a reason to cut when you're natty?
Not really

just work on constantly improving body composition.
>>
File: 9936716543_4795398d87_z.jpg (189KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
9936716543_4795398d87_z.jpg
189KB, 612x612px
>>39883637
>>
>>39883651
>tfw actually get bicep and forearm pump from squatting
Agree in principle though, every good program has plenty of bodybuilding as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.