[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>home from college >birthday this week >mom asks if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: n7RhFaf.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
n7RhFaf.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
>home from college
>birthday this week
>mom asks if I have any plans
>tell her no, I just plan on going to the gym
>"are you sure? it's hard to know what you like now, you've mainly been at the gym or on the computer during break"
>tell her I can't think of anything
"okay son, let me know if that changes"

I didn't have the heart to tell her all I like to do now is lift weights, get high, and shitpost because my social skills suck. you can't even do anything special at 20 in the US anyways
>>
>>39881579
Weed will ruin your brain at that age, kohai
>>
>>39881592
I smoke a once every couple of weeks at most 2bh
>>
>>39881579

In college, I use to go out every weekend to random parties with friends. I graduated, moved away to a new town, and picked up my video game/fapping/shitposting lifestyle again and I dont have a single friend in this city. Quality of life hasnt changed though, its just different. Just make the best of what you have and try to keep a positive attitude because nothing really matters.
>>
Don't be a sad cunt brah.

>"okay son, let me know it that changes"
Why does she assume that what you're doing is wrong, or isn't enough?

You don't actually HAVE to tell her anything. You should only do so if it truly feels the right thing to do. You didn't tell her the things you wanted to; then that's the way it's supposed to be. Things will unfold later in your life, just not yet.
>>
>>39881592
prove it senpai
>>
Same here

I'm in college rn, all I do is stay in my room playing video games and going to the gym.
She's worried, she tells me to go out, make friends, enjoy life but I could only care less. My lifestyle doesn't bother me
>>
File: Spike-ramen.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Spike-ramen.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>39881620
If you're not satisfied with your current circumstances you should make steps to change them. If you are satisfied then there's nothing to explain to your mom.

She doesn't think of you as an adult yet (give it five or ten more years unless you want to fight about it) and so she still expects you to have a big happy birthday party every year like when you were a kid. If that's not your scene, and it shouldn't be unless you're a girl, then get high and lift.
>>
>>39881650
I do have friends from high school but most of them go to CC and have jobs during the week when class isn't in so it's hard to meet up with them
>>
>>39881579
>all I like to do now is lift weights, get high, and shitpost because my social skills suck.
But actually
>My social skills suck because all I like to do is get high and lift weights
You expecting to get good at socializing without doing it is like a skelly expecting to get swole without going to the gym or eating
>>
Are you fucking me? I'm 20 and my birthday was the 2nd of January
>>
>>39881579
How to make nose gains?
>>
>>39881579
this is literally me. birthday on friday.

plan on studying, hitting the gym.
>>
>>39881722
What routine should I use? Talking to sluts 4x 8-10?
>>
>>39881579
Turn to insecure qt's and complain about life, you'll actually get along with easily. Sad chicks got me through adolescence. Was a sad nolifer, but if you can find sad grils, you might even get a relationship. It doesn't have to be great, but it will be a starting point for an autist like you, anon. Even you can make it.
>>
>>39881928
Go to clubs like Toastmasters and work on your presentation skills. Try something new, like Salsa. Do things that help you be at peace.
>>
>>39881980
The "things that help you be at peace" sounds like something you'd say to a person that was dying from cancer.
>>
>>39881579
>my brother's 21st birthday
>parents hire out a whole bar, invite all his friends and relatives, cover the walls in pictures of him growing up, no one tells him and he almost cries with happiness when he walks in and everyone he knows is there and shouts 'SURPRISE!!'

>my 21st birthday
>recieve a laptop case and a hairdryer
>open them alone at home
>mum texts 'happy birthday'

Why don't they love me brehs
>>
File: IMG_4415.jpg (138KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.jpg
138KB, 754x1000px
>>39881579
>this was my 18, 19, 20, 21 and last year's party except with two or three more family members

is there any hope for me?
>>
>>39881579
You could just ask mum to take you out for some food.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.