[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a bulk, I got fat, maybe ~20-25% BF. If constraint my carbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

On a bulk, I got fat, maybe ~20-25% BF.

If constraint my carbs and consume most around my workouts, is it possible to not only limit extra fat, but also burn some?

24 yo 1 yr lifting now
>>
>>39881137
leangains/intermittent fasting
>>
>>39881147
Isn't this more of a cutting technique though? I'm afraid I won't be putting as much mucle as I can if I go on IF.
>>
>>39881137

It's because you didn't bulk, you "bulked".

You need to count calories and eat a small (250-500) surplus when you bulk.

You need to eat good food, not IIFYM and pancakes+ cake surplus bulk.

You're disgusting and you should feel disgusting, raise protein intake, do cardio, lower carb intake, and look for single digits then bulk again, properly this time.

Cutting---> Lots of protien, medium fat, low carb

Bulking---> medium protien (1g/lb), high fat, high carb

You should be doing cardio year round.

Also, don't bulk past 12%. Just cut to 9% and bulk to 12% and repeat.
>>
>>39881274

Are you retarded? You're 20% bf and you're not gonna cut?

Jesus fuck, thanks making me regreat taking the time to try to help you >>39881278

Dunno why I write all this shit for you to NOT listen to me

keep eating cake and pizza whatever pajeet
>>
>>39881287
Thought you recommended some sort of lean bulk. Didn't realize you were talking about a cut.

Considering my original plan was cut during April-May, should I do 1 month of cut then bulk again, cleanly this time, then cut again? Or is that retarded as well?
>>
>>39881137

>he bulked when he was fat
>now he's obese(25% BF)

fucking morons in this board.
>>
>>39881323

You should cut ASAP and until you are 9-10% bf

this will take months
>>
>>39881485
Will do, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>39881137
what % is this man at?
>>
>>39881278
>don't bulk past 12%

Retard.
>>
>>39881137
>Bulking and gaining BF%
>I take it your not using steroids
>Bulking natural is putting on a significantly higher fat content rather than protein usually.
>Use steroids. If not then keep a single BMI and just increase muscle and decrease fat. Don't add weight with the intentions of losing weight. Super counterproductive. Only morons bulk and cut natural.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.