[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>maybe I can talk to a cute girl at the gym >look around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1434139288073.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1434139288073.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
>maybe I can talk to a cute girl at the gym
>look around
>a bunch of hot chicks out of my league

You can't even get away with "looking" like you lift since you have to lift heavy at the gym anyway.

Are fitness girls cunts or nice people?
>>
talk to some uggos, gotta start somewhere #noshame
>>
Depends how they dress. If they dress slutty (short shorts, tight yoga pants, color coordinate like they are trying to win something) then they are probably sluts. They wpuldn't peacock like that around a bunch of muscley men if they didn't want the attention.This may not be true for most women who dress slutty, but it is definitely true for women who go to the gym
>>
>>39880707

>if she's wearing anything other than sweatpants she's a slut

95% of women are sluts but come on
>>
>>39880538
>still falling for the "league" meme

Just ask a girl out the worst she can do is say no. Girls' standards for looks isn't as high as guys' standards.

But don't fucking interrupt her workout.
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>39880826
Thanks dude!
>>
>>39880770
Think about what you wear to the gym. Do you peacock at the gym?
>>
>>39880707
B-But it helps with performance
>>
Depends

You must be ugly OP. I always glare at chicks and they either look back or do it for their own self indulgence
>>
>>39880960

Yes, I do.

No, I'm gonna roid to not peacock?
>>
File: 1466908416625.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1466908416625.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>39880826
>But don't fucking interrupt her workout.
>implying girls 'work out'
>>
>>39881426
Theres 2 chicks that do heavy diddly and squats, with good form and all that.

But yeah, most girls just do some bullshit because they dont have clue
>>
>>39881445
GOTTA WORK THOSE LEGS AND ONLY LEFS THOUGH, RIGHT?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.