[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 2 years and I can't find a decent place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rs-12-50-cent.jpg (39KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
rs-12-50-cent.jpg
39KB, 782x439px
It's been 2 years and I can't find a decent place to live.

Last roommate I had was legitimately crazy and freaked out on me and I had to move out, then I got my own apartment but the whole place was ghetto as fuck and the guy above me got drunk every night and sang till 2 am every night cause he was a 40 year old neet with no friends or life.

Now I moved back in with my parents but I hate my parents and have a terrible relationship with them ( I had to go in to foster care because of them) they want to try again but they suck and I need to move out again.

It's like everywhere I go there they are: other people making it a problem to live in peace where I fucking pay money to live at.

How am I supposed to make decent gains and improve my life if I am constantly forced to move form place to place?

My generation makes me depressed, unless your one of the few who went to and graduated college you are going to be working at a minimum wage job for life and live in a crowded house with other people your whole life.

Even some people who graduated college are living the poor life style.

they say un-employment is down but there are more homeless people in my town than ever before.

i dunno, future seems hopeless to me.

over population is a bitch.

If you enjoyed this blog post you can find more at blogger.com
>>
>>39879407
whats your major
>>
>>39879412
computer science, I enjoy all the sciences but I think computers are taking over the world and that automation will destroy jobs, so I thought it would be good to have a education in them.

What I am really interested in is the transhumanist tech.People say it's outlandish and impossible but really Were 30 years away form some pretty sci fi technology if the interested parties (usa military) don't lose that interest like they lost interest in space travel.
>>
>>39879407
lot of people doing hardcore drugs in the houses I used to rent rooms in too. some chick was a recovering heroin addict and she was like 22 years old.
>>
it's like no matter how much I lift I can't carry the feels of being a poor fag.
>>
anyone else /poor/?
>>
>>39879407
I feel your pain anon.

I thought my roomates were cool when I moved in. One still is, but the other bitches and harasses me with texts while I'm at work every time I forget to turn a light off or flush the toilet. This would be acceptable if that was a bad habit of mine, but it happens less than once a month.

Not to mention he does the same shit more often than I do, and me and my other roommate act like normal human beings and just turn them off or flush the toilet.

Then last week I was the only one to make three trips up and down three flights of stairs to bring trash downstairs on pick up day, and this mother fucker has the fuckin audacity to bitch at me for not replacing the bag in the trash bin cause I grabbed the last bag as I was rushing out the door to catch my bus.

Fucking delusional cocksucker.
>>
>>39879619
My roommate was a trip too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.