[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is meat as bad as the hippies say? Would I really be worse off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 250px-CH_cow_2_cropped[1].jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-CH_cow_2_cropped[1].jpg
26KB, 250x250px
Is meat as bad as the hippies say? Would I really be worse off if I eat meat but I am not fat?
>>
>>39879202
>Would I really be worse off if I eat meat but I am not fat?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39879202
Meat and animal products are GOOD for you. Only weak pussies and silly women avoid eating them. You don't want to be a weak pussy do you?
>>
File: raw[1].gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
raw[1].gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>39879202
>Waiting for the influx of butthurt "I watched Cowspiracy and now I'm a vegan" memelords.
Oh this thread gon be good if it takes off, I'll start the ball rolling:
Meat is a great source of complete protein and fat and has the added bonus of tasting excellent, so no and no to your questions.
>>
>>39879281
Good luck with your chronic disease goals of 2017 anon
>>
File: spaghettios.jpg (65KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
spaghettios.jpg
65KB, 720x587px
vegetarian here, meat is good for you. Stay away from processed meats though (sandwich meats, etc...) They have additives that are not good for you and can give you cancer.
>>
I mean the way it's made is a nightmare, if that bothered you then you wouldnt eat it in the first place
>>
>>39879202
You do know that hippies don't exist, right? They were a generation of idiots who ruined the country. "Hippies" isn't an umbrella term, it's a group of people. Most of these people have grown up and look just like your parents.
>>
no but its nowhere near the miracle food that we have been told it was our entire childhood

a person would be healthier avoiding red meat altogether, and that is objective fact
>>
>>39879257
true
>>
>Eons of evolution has crafted us to become the ultimate being
>can adapt (with help) to any climate
>can eat almost anything edible, plant, flesh, fungu
>strong bones that heal quickly
>mother fucking THUMBS
>have cheated nature and created tubes if metal that soar through the sky
>done things no living creature has done
Yet vegans throw that all away, deny our natural instincts, and pretend humans weren't meant to eat meat

There's a reason we have both Chopping AND grinding teeth you stupid fucking ficuses
>>
>>39879202
hippies are brainwashed stoners mostly, dont listen to them.
i know a few of them, they are all skinny fat weaklings that starts huffing and puffing just from walking up a few stairs despite them working out every day.
>>
>>39879202
having been a sheepish beta, I tried a couple of times to go vegetarian. But the taste of death always brought me back to the carnivore fold.
>>
>>39879429
No it isn't.
>>
>>39879497
I know a vegan chick who thinks gender is a social construct. They are nuts.
>>
>>39880808
yes it is fatty. and processed meats are the fucking worst
>>
>>39879497
Agree with you.

But the way they produce meat now is disgusting as fuck. pumped full of chemicals. Would buy grass fed open range meat if it wasnt so damn expensive.
>>
File: Doggo Inu.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo Inu.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>39880854
Not watching your fat intake and counting your calories.

>Spot the fatass.
>>
>>39880903

Get some friends and go to a farmer to buy an entire butchered cow. Much cheaper this way and you know it was raised humanely.
>>
>>39879202

>Let me ask a bunch of guys who love eating meat
>>
>>39879497

>everything we CAN do, we SHOULD

Flawless logic
>>
>>39879202

>>39879378
This.
I'm also vegetarian, but the biggest reason to do it is ethics, not health. You can be perfectly healthy on an omnivorous diet, or a vegetarian diet, as long as you understand how you need to eat in order to reach your goals.
That being said, a good vegan diet is a massive pain in the ass, and generally doesn't come recommended.
>>
>>39880907
fat doesnt make u fat.

>spotted the retarded american
>>
>>39879413
My parents are hippies. All my friends parents are hippies. All of my teachers were hippies. Hippies raised an entire generation, you dip. And they say the exact same stuff about baby boomers and conservatives. Guess what? You're both wrong and you're both being played for a sucker
>>
File: IMG_20161228_163649.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_163649.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>39880910
MOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: IMG_20161228_163743.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_163743.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>39880903
What's wrong with alfalfa/corn silage/grain/essential minerals and vitamins/water/grass fed cows?
>>
>>39879497
HFY is still my favorite genre.
>>
File: 2rogfhj.png (904KB, 426x812px) Image search: [Google]
2rogfhj.png
904KB, 426x812px
Ah yes the plethora of absurd hippie quotes we can expect to see in these threads
>Ox don't eat meat hurr they look stronk
>Trees are stronk
>In the afterlife cows will eat you or someshit
>But them netflix documentaries
>Almonds have them proteinz
>I went vegan for like 2 weeks and I got like some killer gains tho, so it prolly works (in reality he polly cut and just looked strong)
>Animals have feelings
>La ecosystem
>>
>>39880852
MFW know a qt who I used to study with, then didn't see fr like 3 years after going to a "prestigious" college.

Turned into a vegan, femenist, LGBTLOLWTFBBQ supporter, social activist. [Tilte] [title]etc etc

Half her facebook shit is on feminism, dead cows, PETA, "motivtional speakers" and spiritual bullshit on finding purpose in life.

Not sure if crazy or whether to proceed with D.

Almost all of them seem to have low self esteem for some reason.
>>
>>39879257
>>39879497

> trying this hard

It's funny. Survival is a human instinct which you seem devoid of. You'd rather satisfy your tastebuds in the short-term than do anything to bolster the very environment on which your life, other species, and humanity are dependent on.

How unintelligent of you.
Nothing screams 'pussy' more than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 640x1136px
>>39881639
MOOO!
>>
>>39879202
>Most Hippies are Communist
>Communism has killed hundreds of millions of people
Don't listen to Hippies
>>
File: 1483314627820.png (92KB, 4102x2526px) Image search: [Google]
1483314627820.png
92KB, 4102x2526px
>>39879202
Being muscular and being physically active will shorten your life past a certain point. Ideal metabolic turnover for maximum lifespan means being just strong enough to avoid frailness and just active enough to keep your cardio-vascular and endocrine systems decent.

Most stuff that is tasty is bad for you, most things that are fun are bad for you, thinking too much and trying too hard are bad for you.

Best to live safe and sorry to 90 years or maybe get cut down by cancer at 50 despite all that.

Trying to never harm anyone and be as selfless as possible will paralyze you.

I'm not saying to drink and eat like there's no tomorrow and be a terminal asshole, but at some point you need to draw the line and make a compromise.

Plus most vegans are huge hypocrites and don't mind buying sweatshops iphones and Nikes or eating food whose production killed thousands of insects. Not to mention that meat in moderation, as long as it isn't pumped full of salt and preservatives is not nearly as harmful as vegans claim, and will improve health in many populations.
>>
>>39879257
Actually it is pretty damn manly to be vegan ... take it from David carter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-lJqJaQfw
>>
>>39884061
>it is pretty damn manly to be vegan
A couple of non-grating vegan guys make up for the hordes of vegan_gains and carl-the-cuck guys that compromise the "culture" in the west. I'm not saying that your dietary choices make you more or less manly, but veganism and being a little bitch have a pretty big correlation.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.