[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I barely got a job and at the moment I am unable to afford good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I barely got a job and at the moment I am unable to afford good work out equipment (45 pound bar, weights, bench press, squat rack), but I still want to get fit instead of doing nothing. Are there any good routines that don't require any equipment? It'll only be temporary till I get all my equipment in a month or so.
>>
its like 30 max. for a membership at a gym stupid
>>
>>39879194
The gym exists for poorfags like you.
>>
>>39879206
>>39879200
>working out in front of other people
lmao
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>39879200
>>39879206

I don't like going to the gym. You have to drive all they way there wasting time in the process then you have to go through all the people staring at you and feeling really insecure along with having to share the squat rack and bench press and don't get me started on the fuckers who take up unecessary space like those latina moms that take up the whole weights section/bench presses to do their retarded stretches. then I have to wipe down after every single time and I'd rather just do it in the comfort of my own backyard.
>>
>>39879194

Stairs and a resistance band is all I'm using.

One set with the resistance band, then up and down 97 steps. Repeat 16 times.
>>
>>39879194
Can't you buy adjustable dumb bells and a flat bench at least?
>>
>>39879194
If you're a newbie, do bodyweight for a month. Ashtanga yoga if you don't know what to do.
>>
>>39879238
no I need a routine that requires nothing of what I listed.
>>
>>39879308
can you recomend me a good body weight routine?
>>
>>39879194
Fuk ur a lazy picky fuck. U want me to do ur workout for u too?
>>
>>39879318
Ashtanga yoga is a good bodyweight workout routine for a beginner. There's plenty videos on youtube.
>>
>>39879220
Just use any old belt to hang yourself by the neck until you die already because you are never going to make it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.