[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 days of Anavar (50mg/ed) A vial of a unique* brand of Ostarine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Supps.png (3MB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Supps.png
3MB, 1224x1632px
30 days of Anavar (50mg/ed)
A vial of a unique* brand of Ostarine
30 days of this pro hormone Super Mandro (330mg/ed)

What's the most efficient way to cycle these three?

I was thinking about beginning the ostarine for two weeks, taking 25mg/ed. Week three beginning Anavar and the prohormone with ostarine until week 6, followed by a PCT.

Thoughts?
>>
>>39877672

>taking orals and prohormones
>not injecting test

You take new year dumbass posting to the next level.

Also that anavar is guaranteed to be fake judging by your idiocy
>>
>>39877707
Scared of the needle, sue me.
>>
>>39877759

Kill yourself retard enjoy your zero gains and zero testosterone thanks to a shitty oral cycle thats so short you wouldnt see the difference even if done correctly
>>
>>39877800
>>39877707
glad you guys could be so helpful! thanks
>>
>>39877834
they're 100% right and not very polite because what you're trying to do is really fucking stupid and you obviously haven't read enough about steroids
>>
File: progress.png (1017KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
1017KB, 597x800px
>>39877864
I've taken ostarine before and it's not like I'm just getting into lifting I'm decent sized as it is.

I weigh 185, I'm currently benching 315x4, shoulder pressing 95sx8, and deadlift 405x8
>>
>>39877672
Hahaha just pin 200mg test>all that shit you're taking
Even my supplier can't brew 50mg anavar pure his is tested at 90% purity. Best case scenario it's real, if not you're gonna get winny or dbol and really fuck your hormones up.
Also why 30 days can't afford longer?
>>
>>39878061
I know I should just pin, I got 60 pills from a buddy of mine he got double what he wanted because he was going to do it again this summer, he's stacking his with test-e, eq, and sust.

I'm really want to gain vascularity so I figured 4 weeks is a good intro mini-stack until I can get the balls to do something heavier.

I've done clen in the past to cut but I can't anymore because I get shakes and with the school/profession I'm in manual dexterity is paramount
>>
>anavar
are you a woman?
post pussy
>>
All I wanted to know is how should I take these three, this is what I have.

Please save the criticism as to what it is and just help me figure out how to go about taking it.
>>
>>39878165
In all honestly no meanie
Test will make you vascular as fuck it did for me, var just didn't work I was taking 10mg every 2 hours total 50mg a day. I did get slight pumps but nothing worth ordering again, I ran it for 5 weeks at end of cut. Its good if you're balding or dht sensitive tho.
You look good >>39877930 bro, dont take meme sarms and potentially fuck up ypur endocrine system

I dont trust the other stuff youre taking but do your research then do it again.
>>
>50 mg of anavar
im not sure familia, are you a girl or 100 pounds?
>>
>>39878259
>meme sarms
wat
>>
>>39877672
Why don't you 'cycle' them into the toilet, stop being a gigantic faggot, and just LIFT, EAT, and SLEEP instead?
>>
>>39877930
>I weigh 185
>that physique
Fucking manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>39878969
>lifting natty for more than a year
Yeah let's all just waste our fucking time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.