[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do it /fit/? How do you not eat pizza, burgers, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2740.jpg (537KB, 980x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2740.jpg
537KB, 980x400px
How do you do it /fit/?

How do you not eat pizza, burgers, and all this unhealthy food?

Staying lean would be so much easier if I could just eat healthy.

If I want to keep my body I have to go so hard on cardio to balance out my calories. Swimming 3,000+ yards a day as well as running every couple of days, on top of lifting.

If I didn't do cardio I'd be the size of Boogie. What do?
>>
How about not being 5'3"?
>>
File: Kermit017.jpg (32KB, 390x528px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit017.jpg
32KB, 390x528px
flexible dieting
>>
>>39875419
Make delicious healthy food.
>>
>>39875419
they don't. most of /fit/ are fat permabulkers who give no actual shit about health.
>>
File: 1435774662997.jpg (51KB, 395x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435774662997.jpg
51KB, 395x420px
>>39875419
CHAD eats PIZZA and fucks STACEY while you STAY AT HOME and worry about PIZZA
>>
Doesn't really matter what you eat as long as you get your protein 1g/kg bodyweight
>>
>>39875462
basically this. I just don't obsess over diet at all, have a healthy core diet, eat junk from time to time and generally have a healthy relationship with food.
>>
im a 130lb skeleton and eat whatever I want. here is how I do it

>sleep at least 10 hours every day, stay in bed for at least 11
>fap before you get out of bed

all there is to it
>>
>>39875419
Easy: Do not buy crap food. Do not put crap food in your mouth.
Easy.
>>
>>39875419
Stop eating anything like pizza and burgers and candy for about 2 months. Once you get it out of your system, you get a lot more satisfied with the taste of healthy foods. After that just allow yourself the occasional cheat meal with flexible dieting. Food doesn't always have to be an exciting delicious experience.
>>
>>39875419
i just don't eat them, i used to think i couldn't go without soda, but turns out if you want something badly you're gonna do it instead of making excuses

also
>>39875478
pretty much this, learn to cook, when you cook great tasting food you won't be attracted to fast food in the least, as a bonus you can cook for girls, they love that shit
>>
>>39875651
neet?
>>
>>39875419
I'm 6' and resorted into pizza in order to make gains

desu it gets boring after a while and I like healthier alternatives better. easy calories though
>>
>>39875533
>1g/kg of protein
enjoy nogains
>>
Here's the trick to the /fit/ lifestyle:

Realize that you do the same things almost every day.

Everyone has some kind of routine. Youve probably had your for years now, or at least months. There are small variances but largely people tend to have very similar routines from day to day.

/fit/ness is the result of slowly changing little chunks of that routine over a very long period of time. Like putting a bit of your paycheck into the bank. Maybe it starts by eating a good breakfast with lean protein, low GI carbs, and a bit of healthy fat. Even if that was the only change you made to your lifestyle, over time it would start to accrue a positive impact.

The most /fit/ people you see have merely displaced lots of bad habits with good ones. Not all at once, but slowly, over many years. So start small - start with breakfast, and get used to that, then you will find yourself noticing other things you can change. Maybe instead of McDonalds for lunch you bring a sandwich and a cup of yogurt. Maybe instead of that monster in the morning with 60 grams of sugar you grab a black coffee. Maybe instead of laying on the couch when you watch tv you do pushups and situps. It is gradual, consistent effort that produces results.
>>
>>39875419
Just dont eat it.
The goals are MUCH MORE important then the 15 or 20 min cheat meal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.