[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my gf sleep so fucking much? She will legit sleep anywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1482063214886.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482063214886.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
Why does my gf sleep so fucking much? She will legit sleep anywhere from 9-12 hours a night and even nap sometimes during the day too. Is she depressed? Is there something wrong with her brain? I only sleep 4-6 hours and have no problems staying up afterwards, although a 1 or 2 hour nap in the afternoon is nice when I can catch one.
>>
>>39870870
>Is she depressed
Did you try fucking asking her you mongoloid?
>>
>>39870870
She's spending the extra hours sleeping with other men.
>>
>>39870870
i had a gf that was like this. she was on anti-depressants. i'd wake up in the morning knowing i had hours to myself.
>>
>>39870895
Yeah, I usually take the extra time to make us breakfast, shit, and workout (not in that order) but every now and then I'm just kinda sitting around asking myself why she doesn't get up and enjoy the morning time with me? It sucks most especially when later I have to hear her bitch about

>not enough time in a day
>didn't eat breakfast, so hungry
>head hurts cause so hungry
>no time to workout
>SLEPT TOO MUCH

>>39870880
Yes. We've discussed it. While she isn't content with her position in life she definitely isn't depressed.
>>
Iron deficiency
>>
>>39870870
>>39870992
>Is she depressed?
>Yes. We've discussed it. While she isn't content with her position in life she definitely isn't depressed.
Maybe she's depressed
>>
>>39871070
No you idiot, they discussed it. Anon is more qualified than a professional to diagnose depression, that's why he did it after 1 conversation.

Fuck some of you guys are dense
>>
I mean 9 is fine even 10 if you have nothing to get up for, that's about how much I get without setting an alarm 8-10, usually 9.5 though
But 12, no one needs 12
Maybe she needs something to get up for
>>
>>39870870
Does she snore or show signs of broken sleep? Also how's her diet? Does she drink enough water?
>>
>>39871178
Hmm apparently this is a thing http://www.sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/hypersomnias/long-sleeper
>>
>>39870870
is your girlfriend having an afair with me?
because that sounds like my girlfriend
>>
I need 9-10 hours to feel fully refreshed otherwise I feel crap

I don't consume any caffeine or anything though, most people I know need coffee in the morning
>>
>>39870870
My sister sleeps as much - she legit falls asleep around 1AM and wakes up like 11 hours later
>>
>>39870870
Sounds like a vitamin D deficiency. Make sure to pump her full of it on the regular.
>>
>>39870870
Hypothyroidism

Sleeping all the time is a pretty sure indicator.
>>
>>39870870
Too much sleep...You need 6-8 hours, oversleeping will make you feel tiered. Also, her blood must be low on iron and she should probably check it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.