[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw make new year's resolution to stop being a skelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1479767113351.png (162KB, 290x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479767113351.png
162KB, 290x374px
>tfw make new year's resolution to stop being a skelly and to stop using my pull up bar as a coat hanger
>go online to order some whey
>it costs more than a new fucking car
>would have to buy like 2 bottles every month at the rate i need to eat it
well that's it, the dream is dead
why is it so fucking expensive? it's just dry milk
i had no idea how much more you have to eat to actually get any muscle as opposed to just eating enough to stay alive
fuck ;_;
>>
>>39870673
is this a troll post?

you can never tell because so many people genuinely think you need to eat this massive amount of protein for gainz
>>
>>39870673
Whey is a scam anon.
>>
>>39870711
No, but i am not stupid and realize that muscles are literally a simple algebra.
You need X bricks to build a house Y meters tall. If you can afford the bricks you can't build the house.
>>
>>39870673
Troll or not this post accurately depicts sooo many people it just makes me rage so much.
>>
>>39870720
whatever helps you sleep at night anon

you literally need 1.5g/kg a day max...buy a fucking cheap cube steak nigger.
>>
>>39870732
Trust me, I did the math. Protein here costs $50/2kg (i am not a burger so the pricing here may be different).
My weight is 81kg, however i am a skelly and my ideal weight should be around 90kg (with no muscle training)
That means i should eat 135g of whey/day. That means, one tub of whey will last me exactly two weeks. So i would have to buy two tubs per month. That is $100. I make $420/month. After paying bills and rent and everything i am left with about $80 to buy normal food. So if i literally only ate whey and nothing else every day i would still need extra $20 to be able to afford that.
>>
>>39870776
Chicken
Eggs
Meat
Milk

You don't need whey you retard.

And as a noob like you you can make gains on just about anything.

Cals in = cals out
>>
>>39870776
eat a chicken breast or a few eggs, retard.
>>
>>39870826
>>39870797
i can't afford chicken meat but i will try the eggs, thanks
>>
File: 1482854085361.png (456KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482854085361.png
456KB, 611x640px
is this retard really trying to use whey as his only source of protein?
>>
Just do GOMAD and eat lots of oatmeal
>>
>>39870776
Lol.

You're making dogshit money. I can't deny that.

However, you don't need all that protein. It would be better if you had it, but you don't need it.

I trained for the one arm chin up with as little as .5gprotein/kg of bodyweight.

I buy bulk ramen, tuna, eggs, and protein powder.

Seriously, you could meet your macros on ramen and eggs. I'm not messing with you.
You just want an excuse not to do it because you're a weak willed person.

It's how you got in your present state.

Depart from me, you were never meant to be fit.
>>
>>39871833
I will be definitely trying the eggs. But the ramen is out of the question because that thing is terrible for your health.
>>
>abloobloo this is why I can't get fit
Just go dumpstering if you're poor
>>
>>39872156
They tell you it is.

It's fucking noodles with sodium.

Buy raw spaghetti if you have a problem with it.

Hell, I have a 25lb sack of rice in my pantry.

If one thing doesn't work, you find a solution. If 10 things go wrong, don't sleep until you have 10 solutions.
>You must be relentless in giving yourself the best life

Nobody is going to do it for you. You must do it for yourself.

>Starve your vices and kill your desires.

90% of my money that doesn't go to taxes or bills goes in my business start-up fund.

>Don't eat out with friends
>No more vidya
>No more bullshit purchases
>Filching toilet paper from public restrooms
>Fasting before family dinners to eat extra
>Going to dollar stores, selling your extra stuff

Listen, some of this stuff is crazy, shameful, or both at the same time.

How much is your life worth to you?

Less than ideal protein macros is workable.
>>
>>39870673
in my hometown when i was a kid, the rainbow bus was the bus that transported the retards to retard school. it was just 2 colours though, blue and yellow, so it was a pretty shit rainbow.
>>
>>39872156
just use the noodles, bin the packets which are shit. alternatively, eat potatoes: better than rice and noodles. just less convenient. check the macros for your diet though.
>>
You don't need to and probably should not eat 135 fucking grams of whey protein a day. It's an option to add 20-50 grams of low calorie protein to an already decently high protein diet, not to replace ALL your dietary protein needs
>>
>>39870673
Give up then.

Or eat more with no whey. You don't need fucking protein to do pullups you quitter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.