[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far. was tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_4858.jpg (90KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4858.jpg
90KB, 728x728px
wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far.

was tired all the time and it feels hard to breathe (1st trimester), you feel things shifting around inside via short sharp pains, also since everything smells strong i feel queasy easily (smell of fried food makes me heave), starting 2nd trimester now. I am so scared of stretch marks, but i'm not really showing (My mom said she didnt really show till 3rd trimester)

Good luck on everybody's gains this year.
>>
>>39870042
stay strong preggochan
>>
The baby's black
>>
>tfw no gf to breed repeatedly
JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>39870042
manlet in the making. he is already lacking nutrients
>>
Hope you're going on a 9 month mild bulk for the baby's sake, getting shredded will make your kid a skeltal manlet.
>>
>>39870056
are you GOD? how can you know whether or not hes lacking nutrients?
>>
>>39870042
that doesnt look natural at all

please eat
>>
>>39870042

Good luck on your pregnancy bulk brah
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
>>39870056
Ive been taking daily prenatal vitamins, i hope this helps him not be a manlet.

Dad is 6'1 im 5'5.
>>
>>39870059
I'm trying to eat ballanced macros and foods with folic acid like avocados.
>>
>>39870066
looks very natural, id argue its having tons of fat storage on your body like 90% of woman have it this day and age is whats not natural at al
>>
>>39870073
6'1 minus 5'5 is 0'6
Half of 0'6 is 0'3
So your son will be 5'8
He will be a manlet.
>>
File: 1483031229119.jpg (290KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483031229119.jpg
290KB, 1280x1080px
>>39870096

now this is why I come here
>>
Girls leave this is a boys only
Club
>>
>>39870063
>weak immune system
>malnourishmment
>not optimal development conditions
>premature birth which has a high chance of
>cerebral palsy
>delayed development
>visual and hearing problems
>hypothermia
>low blood sugar
>infections

i can list this shit for hours
>>
>>39870096
damnit he will never learn then.

I've got fingers crossed though.
>>
>>39870042

don't forget to give vit D drops to your baby when suitable, ask doctor about it.
>>
>>39870073
vitamins won't do shit if you stay at such low weight.

if you want to be one of those fit fitness social media moms during pregnancy for the sake of some shitty social media then give birth to a retarded manlet go ahead, otherwise gain weight for the sake of him.
>>
>>39870123
she looks like she exercises and eats healthy al thins that prevents what you listed
>b b b but my mother said being skinny and not stuffing your face with hamburgers 24/7 when prego was dangerous

yeeh and look how you turned out....
Lets just face it, your mother is a fat piece of shit
>>
OP looks healthy. You only need to eat a 200 calories extra and thats towards the end of pregnancy. Keep eating a balanced diet with plenty of leafy greens OP, and congratulations. Im trying for a baby in the upcoming months, its a very exciting chapter of life.
>>
>>39870152
What is the minimal 'weight' (im assuming you mean bodyfat) for proper fetus nutrition mr doctor?
>>
>>39870141
interesting just googled it, im bummed my breast milk wont be good enough natty.

But im motivated, its critical the baby gets the best start to develop into chad and thus make it.
>>
>>39870158
she should also do some crossfit while we're at it
>>
>>39870189
why not eat a double cheeseburger too while were at it
>>
>>39870177
>develop into chad and thus make it.

you'll still love him if he doesnt end up Chad? r-right? my parents probably had high hopes too, and look at me now, posting on anime inspired fitness vitamin consultation ouija board :)

also, just eat right and good luck.
>>
>Not doing GOMAD

never gonna make it
>>
>>39870096
6'1 minus 5'5 is 0'8 anon...

Also that's wrong, the formula for expected height is as follows:
For boys: Fathers height + mothers height + 14 cm, divided by two
For girls: Fathers height + mothers height - 14 cm, divided by two
>>
>>39870042
Sorry, to burst your bubble, but you aren't pregnant. That is a roid belly.
>>
>>39870235
>murrican measurements
>>
>>39870164
t-thanks im trying! its exiting and scary because you keep thinking so much of the future.

>>39870206
well sure, i think even the parents of mass murders love their children.

>>39870222
Im BOCAD, bowl of cereal a day. Rice chex or life.
>>
File: swole.jpg (17KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
swole.jpg
17KB, 250x191px
>not injecting bullshark semen directly into your womb to turn your baby into the swolest fetus that ever popped into existence

never gonna make it
>>
>2017
>not reverse searching
>>
>>39870284
didn't say pic related bro

im a pale slav with active lifestyle, so not fat before baby (so a science experiment desu) im hoping to be a milf.
>>
>>39870274
>tfw this is actually /fit/s mentality
>>
>>39870313
Should have said something when someone wrote you look healthy though, now it is just awkward
>>
>white boi find this attractive
>literally no ass
>>
>>39870340
I could also be retarded and misinterpreted it while the person referred to that certain look as healthy in general so nvmd and carry on
>>
>>39870342
t. laqueefa diabeetus jackson
>>
>>39870340
was perfect time to use 't-thanks' and happy to see another fit minded preggo (almost preggo but it'll happen for her soon)

>>39870347
I dont think it looks unhealthy, impressed no stretchmarks and hope for the same for me.
>>
>>39870401
>I dont think it looks unhealthy
I don't either, gl with your pregs
>>
>>39870042
>2000+10+6+2 days as of today
>posting on a japanese flower arrangement forum
>being host to a literal gains goblin
>being a woman

Shiggity diggity
Also nice gyno, faggot
>>
>>39870073
>implying next gen's manlet cutoff wont be at 6'2"
>>
>>39870042
>tfw i would lick that prego pus pus until she was too tired to cum anymore
bonus points if she was my gf and was carrying a child of some black chad
no beta
>>
>>39870042
Her ring switched hands. Fake. Real women have curves.
>>
>>39870692
face and frame though, even if he is 6'1 king of manlets
>>
>>39870096
Dad is 6'1, mum is 5'2, I'm 6'1
>myth busted
>>
>>39871390
means your dad got cucked by someone almost 7' tall. God damn.
>>
I wanna fuck a pregnant chick so bad HNNGGHH
>>
>>39870056
Lmao the wife has to eat for 2 meme

Enjoy your fat wife you sour grapes fat fuck
>>
>>39871770
Holy SHIT
Anon I'm on a nofap you quit posting that right now you fucking faggot
>>
Leave fucking 3DPD
>>
Just wanted to say congrats to op. My gf is at 10 weeks and we just heard the heartbeat. She also has some pretty bad nausea from food, so it's been tricky to balance eating enough.

Exciting times, looking forward to being a dad.

And just so all the fatties can relax, first trimester the baby is tiny. Recommend to only gain about 5 lbs during the first three months, and weight gain will increase more rapidly after that. Total body weight gain from pregnancy is around 25 to 30 lbs, most of that going to increased blood volume, fetal weight, and breast growth.
>>
>>39870042
I'm 33wks preggo rn due feb with our second
No new stretchmarks (turned into freddy kreuger last preg)

But seriously once you have the kid you wont care for the stretch marks. You can always fade them. Tone up to smooth the skin etc
>>
>>39871876
Tell her to take some b6 vitamins. Those helped me a bit. If her nausea gets really bad have her ask for Zantac. Her nausea could be from the acid in her stomach

I have really bad morning sickness the first trimester. To the point where I ended up losing 10lbs. Once I hit second trimester I was golden tho
Now on third tri and nearly ready to pop. Your girl will be fine
>>
My girl is 33 weeks, we're expecting a girl. A lot of stretch marks despite using all the recommend lotions. She's gained 30 pounds so far.
>>
Is there literally anywhere left in the internet where women haven't infiltrated yet? Jesus I am so fucking sick of not being able to visit ANY website anymore without a bunch of attention seeking women chirping up and bringing up otherwise completely irrelevant topics that out them as women, just so everyone recognizes them as women and gives them special attention.

This is a male website and a male fitness board. Pregnancy is a 100% irrelevant topic here. We're men trying to look good and/or be strong and healthy. Get out of our board you cunt, and take all the beta fat-dads who browse /fit/ pretending like they lift who are talking to your now about their pregnant wives/girlfriends with you.
>>
>>39872443
Yeah, I mean, why would anyone think that pregnancy is more on topic for the board than frogposting, feels threads and Piana memes?

though I agree that this thread contributes very little and is an obvious attention grab
>>
>>39872565

I do agree with that also. But in the tier of things that irritate me, attention seeking women posters is a little higher up than irrelevant /r9k/, /pol/, etc crossposters. At least those ones are on the right website, they just need to learn which board they belong on and stop shitting up /fit/.
>>
Would your bf suck on your lactating tits?

>tfw no gf to knock up
>>
>>39872604
I don't know in what geological era you used to post on 4chins, but this site has since become mainstream and there's no way to make it the all boys' club you are dreaming of and no reason for it to be.
It's not like men never whore for attention either. Who do you think posts in the majority of estatting/mirin/current body threads?
>>
>>39870647
> gyno
>explosive kek with orbital sides
>>
>>39872886
It's probably the oldest joke of the board.
>>
>>39872702

I miss my old all boys club though :( This site was my last refuge and it's just fallen to the dogs more and more over the years.

And I don't mind the male vanity and attention seeking, so long as it's earned. Most of those threads, the posters have actually accomplished something worth showing off, or at the very least are just legitimately asking for advice. And anyone who tries to show off when they've accomplished jack shit, gets appropriately shat all over.

Pretty much every single woman thread is something that could've and should've been posted in a QTDDTOT or a CBT, but because they're women, they make their own thread about it, always with a picture of them of course, and usually in underwear.

The difference is that men aren't subtly posting about being men just to get attention because they're men. They're bragging about accomplishments, and most of the time they've earned it. Threads like this, there's no accomplishment. She literally just let a guy shoot some sperm into her. This isn't an accomplishment, it's fulfilling a basic biological requisite. It'd be like if I made a thread to tell everyone that I went to sleep last night, took a shit this morning, and then ate some breakfast. Only I have to sneak in something in there that shows I'm a man, so that people will zero in on that detail and write replies pretending to address my sleeping, shitting, and eating, while focusing in a thinnly vieled way on the fact that I'm a man.
>>
>>39870096
>lanklet math
>>
>>39870056
great logic
I'm 6ft tall
my dad is 5ft 11
my mom is 5 ft 2
it's all about nutrients brah
>>
>>39870042
Worst case of roid gut I've ever seen
>>
Rub cocoa butter on your stomach and shit to prevent stretch marks
>>
>>39870042
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
>>39872931
Not OP, but it's really not our fault that men can't handle that a woman posted and have to reply with LONDON and all that annoying shit. We don't like it either. Most women post here for advice or the same reasons as men, with the exception of those annoying new people who refuse to read the sticky. But that's not just women.
>>
>>39872192
Lotions don't prevent being a fat fuck
>>
>everyone here is an autist with a one-way ticket to Hogwarts.
>still somehow experts on pregnancy and child development
>>
>>39870042
Yeah can't wait for you to be such a fit single mom attracting all the Chads!
>>
>>39870056
girl in op pic is 6'1. forgot what her instagram is, I think her name was chantel.
>>
File: stomach-instagram.jpg (257KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
stomach-instagram.jpg
257KB, 2048x1536px
>>39870042
Gat damn what a hot slug tummy single mama! Chad can't wait for your rug rat to walk in on fucking your paper mache gut.
>>
File: post-pregnancy-abs1.png (123KB, 299x244px) Image search: [Google]
post-pregnancy-abs1.png
123KB, 299x244px
>>39870042
Hehe my friends tell me my baby is so cute I'm so glad I wrecked my body for this drooling money pit I don't need any guy just my baby
>>
>>39870042
Stupid cunt
>>
>>39870073
its already too late if you have not been eating fish... sardines preferably for the low mercury but high DHA the brain needs DHA omega 3 to fully develop
>>
>>39873367
She'd have to be taking some really shit prenatal vitamins if they don't have DHA/EPA in them.

I don't think I've ever seen any that do not have some.
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (158KB, 750x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
158KB, 750x848px
>>39873330
Found it, after giving birth she still looks the same

The body is meant to bounce back if you're healthy
>>
be sure to mix chocolate whey into the breastmilk
>>
>>39873233

Holy shit you are dense and completely missing the point. Men's LONDON-tier reactions to women posting exacerbate the problem, but those reactions are not the actual problem. The problem is women posting AT ALL as women.

Have a general fitness related question? Fine, go ahead and ask it. Have something specifically related to women's health? Go to a fucking women's health forum. 4chan and /fit/ were made by men, have always been populated almost entirely by men, and are thusly for and about men.

And if you have a general fitness question, do not sneak in the fact that you're a woman. It is completely irrelevant information that you're tacking on with the sole intent of getting people to fawn over you. This thread is a perfect example. What in the ever loving fuck is a pregnancy thread doing on /fit/? A MEN'S health board.
>>
>>39873500
Any time I've asked a question relating to women's health (where it was necessary to state my gender) I've got good answers from men and women (amongst the LONDONs).

I think there are much more females here than people think but most hide behind male personas or just don't state their gender, unless absolutely necessary. Except the annoying "heehee I'm a girl" newbies
>>
>>39872931
Fucking hell, you autistic wanker. The girl is pregnant and wants to share that with a board generally interested in health.
Getting a kid is a pretty amazing experience, doesn't matter if you're the father or the mother.
>>
I'm 6'5" and my wife is 6'2" - and pregnant 8 months with our son.

We both have short relatives, I'm scared our son will be in the fives. Will love him anyway of course. But can you imagine having to raise a manlet for 20 years? Teaching him to play wrestling or whatever sport it is that short people do?
>>
>>39872994
this my did is 5'7 and mom is 5'6 i'm 6'
>>
>>39873663

If you're both over 6' you are carrying tall genes, regardless of your relatives

There is a great chance your child would inherit them

6'2 as a woman is like a 7' man
>>
>>39873453
muh
>>
>>39873585

No, there are more females here NOW because you all kept pouring in here and flooding our website with your inane bullshit. 4chan became trendy and mainstream, and in typical female fashion, women latched onto it like the trend following leeches they are. I don't care that you've gotten good answers, you would've gotten just as good if not better answers on a women's health forum. But instead you chose to come to a MEN'S website because you wanted to stand out as a minority amongst the majority, because you and every other cunt here can't stand the fact that sometimes men want to get away from you and stop dealing with your gender specific issues and whining. You think you're "not like the other girls" and that you're "one of the boys", which is code for "I'm a vapid attention whore who isn't fawned over enough by other women, so I'm gonna go out myself as a woman in a place where hordes of betas will shower me with attention just because I'm a woman".

There is no reason for women to come to 4chan, especially not /fit/ AS WOMEN. But they choose to throw away the anonymity that used to define this website, because with anonymity, they can't be identified as female, and that means no special attention.
>>
>>39873782
Are you a woman anon? Because you're overreacting like one.

I prefer 4chan over a woman's health board because here I get the non-sugarcoated answer, quick and simple. If I want a conversation I'll go to a woman's board, if I want legit advice I'll come here.
>>
>>39873603

>getting a kid is a pretty amazing experience

And? Go talk to your Facebook friends about it. I don't give a shit about her pregnancy. This is a MEN'S fitness board, about men's health and aesthetics. You're being way overly pedantic and literal in an effort to justify discussing a tangential topic that doesn't actually belong here (pregnancy).

Should /fit/ talk about all the diseases ravaging Africa and other third world regions as well? Should we talk about vaccines and general medical breakthroughs? No. /fit/'s official name is "Health and Fitness", that does not mean the board is about any and all health and fitness related topics. It's a 4chan board created by and for the kind of guys who hang around on 4chan, for discussion of the kinds of health and fitness topics specifically pertaining to 4chan men. Pregnancy doesn't even marginally meet that criteria.
>>
>>39870051

cuck
>>
>>39873824

Yes, I'm sure *that's* why you "prefer" it. Totally. Definitely not because you're a special status minority here. You know all those reasons why you avoid women's websites? Those are the same reasons we don't want women here, including you.

And I am 100% positive you can find any and all answers you need elsewhere, even if they come with "sugar coating", but that would entail you just reading older posts on other websites, or dealing with women only websites. You'd get the answers in the same amount of time (probably even less, since the people you'd be talking to would be actual women who would actually know about the things you'd be asking about). But there, you'd be just another faceless woman, who didn't stand out at all. So instead you come here, where you can get answers AND attention, instead of just answers. Answers which you probably don't even actually care about that much, because if you did, you'd just go get them instead of slyly trying to attention whore.
>>
>>39874022
Except on a forum I have to make an account and verify shit and wait days for answers. On 4chan it's instant.

I rarely ask women specific questions (probably twice a year at most), and if it's a general question I don't mention that I'm a grill.

I just like 4chan lol why are you so mad
>>
>>39873500
>>39873782

But being female is relevant, women gain strength way less quickly, have lower caloric requirements, and things like that. So if a woman explains her problem with say, a plateau at a seemingly low weight, and she's assumed male people will think she's a weak ass little bitch, when really she's just a woman who can't make fast strength gains like a man.

It's not a men's website. Men's Fitness Forums exist and are men's websites. This is a general Fitness forum, for anyone interested in fitness.

Being female doesn't take away anonymity, women are literally 50% of the population. Men literally post pictures with their faces and discuss where they live on this board, but admitting being female is the big problem with anonymity here?
I think you just hate women and should go to a men's fitness website if you only want to talk to men.
>>
>>39873869
>This is a MEN'S fitness board

No, http://forums.menshealth.com/ is a men's fitness board, this is an anonymous fitness board with users of both genders. How do you not understand a concept that basic? Nowhere does it say "men's fitness"
>>
>>39874080

>lol

Jesus. Yeah, the two minutes it would take you make an account sure are tough. Especially when you can post with no effort here and get extra attention for being a woman. The two things women love most! Attention and not having to put any effort into anything!
>>
>>39874170
Sign up to a men's health forum then. I'm sure you appreciate the low effort required to post on 4chan too.

Didn't I also just mention that I rarely ask female-related questions? It's not like with every post I say I'm a woman

I also like anonymity and not having an account connected to my posts. That way I can say you're a dribbling fucking retard you autistic shit, and not get banned or negged
>>
>>39874170

But how is anybody else posting on this board and not effectively doing the same thing? If you just came on here for advice, you'd make the one thread or lurk until you got your answer and fuck off. In the same way that you're judging OP for being an attention whore, you're doing the same thing by voicing your anonymous opinion. You're trying to police or control completely anonymous board. Most people are on this site for validation, reassurance or attention, whether you're talking about how much you can lift, how clean your diet is or whatever.

It'd be a better idea to just hide any threads where the OP identifies themselves as female - there's literally no point in getting so angry at an anonymous person who might not even be who they're claiming to be. You just sound so bitter.
>>
>>39874089

>But being female is relevant, women gain strength way less quickly, have lower caloric requirements, and things like that.

There is literally nothing about being a woman that would make the general advice given in situations like this obsolete. A plateau means you need to eat more, rest more, deload and try again, etc. Anything like that, and those pieces of advice apply to anyone, of any weight or gender or pretty much any other condition.

>It's not a men's website.

It absolutely is. Do you know anything about 4chan, or did you just see some funny /fit/ memes on Facebook or Reddit one day and decide that this would be a cool place to come hang out? 4chan was created by a man, and inhabited almost exclusively by men who used 4chan as a boy's club to get away from the world. /fit/ was the health and fitness extension of that. It is not a general forum for anyone interested, it is a 4chan board for 4chan guys and any girl who wants to remain anonymous and be treated like any other guy.

>being female doesn't take away anonymity

It takes away from the 4chan brand of anonymity, the purpose of which is to keep anyone from receiving special attention for irrelevent factors. It doesn't matter when men post pictures and discuss things about being men because - once again - 4chan and /fit/ were created by and for men.

And do you notice that all of the things men talk about are relevant to all the other men here? How the fuck is pregnancy relevant to anyone but the small handful of attention seeking women? The OP is literally saying:

>wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far
>was tired all the time and it feels hard to breathe (1st trimester)
>you feel things shifting around inside via short sharp pains
>etc

What the FUCK does this have to do with health and fitness, especially men's? It reads like a fucking Facebook post.
>>
>>39874170
The two minutes it takes to make an account on a men's fitness forum and never have to interact with women again must be too much for you. It's much easier to just whine on 4chan about it.
>>
>>39874105

>everything must be explicitly stated somewhere or else it's not true

You're not a very perceptive person are you? Do you know anything about 4chan? I'll ask you the same thing I just asked someone else: Do you know anything about 4chan, or did you just see some funny /fit/ memes on Facebook or Reddit one day and decide that this would be a cool place to come hang out?
>>
>>39874308
>4chan was created by a man, and inhabited almost exclusively by men who used 4chan as a boy's club to get away from the world

So men need a safe space so they don't get triggered by a woman existing? Ha.

> special attention
so don't give women special attention. Problem solved.
>>
>>39871770
imagine licking that pussy while her water breaks and you don't have the time to close your mouth and it surprises you and you take a massive gulp of it and it slides right down your throat and into your lungs
no thank you sir
>>
>>39874308
This is fucking hilarious, your anger is making me crack up

Most of the time I remain completely anonymous and am treated like a man by oblivious anons like you. We've probably called each other "bro" over a fucking oats question.

Just sometimes I call out other femanons to help me with some stuff. I wouldn't make a fucking pregnancy thread though so about that I agree
>>
>>39874329
You're getting really emotional about something that doesn't matter at all. Are you okay? I think maybe you need to calm down and see a therapist, bro.
>>
>>39870042
don't stop lifting until you get that stillbirth
keep it up
>>
>>39874208

Why should I? 4chan is already a men's website, no matter how much you say it's not. It's a treehouse that you broke into, and now you're telling the people who built the treehouse that are pissed off that you broke in that they should just leave the treehouse if your breaking in and fucking up their treehouse is pissing them off.

I don't care about the ease of posting, I care about the site culture, which is a culture of being a men's refuge and a place for boys to hang out and be boys. That is until whores like you strut in and start flaunting the fact that you're female to try to disrupt our activities and show everyone that you're a girl.

And why do I care that it's not *every* post you make that mentions you're a woman? I don't like *any* post that mentions that you're a woman, because it's completely fucking pointless to mention that you're a woman or talk about women specific problems here. The anonymity isn't just about not having your site activity tied to an account, it's about equalizing everyone. And when you call yourself out as a woman, you throw that out the window.
>>
>>39874308
and because 4chan never changes you should only talk about anime here
just hide the thread if it makes you feel that bad

>>39870042
How much does the preggobelly get in the way of workouts?
>>
>>39874444
I invade your little boys' club by mentioning I'm female maybe once a year. It's still probably 98% male.

Looking forward to your next reply bby <3
>>
>>39870056
The kid will literally eat the mother first before starving itself. She's looking healthy and strong, so the kid is getting what it needs.
>>
File: 1455292887849.jpg (72KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
1455292887849.jpg
72KB, 638x426px
>>39874444
> "women are whiny and derail muh board"
> goes on huge rant about how much he hates women and needs a safe space because women trigger him
>>
I never had a baby before but I am a guy. OP what would happen if you injected it with testosterone ? would he turn into a guy automatically? If I ever have one I dont want to risk having a girl so would that work?
>>
>>39874210

Doing what same thing? Attention seeking? How is asking for actual fitness advice and discussing actual fitness ANYTHING like a post where a woman calls herself out as a woman and posts:

>wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far
>was tired all the time and it feels hard to breathe (1st trimester)
>you feel things shifting around inside via short sharp pains
>etc

That's not something 99.9% of anyone on the board can relate to, it's literally just "lol guyz I'm a woman going through woman things isn't it neat that I'm a woman".

>In the same way that you're judging OP for being an attention whore, you're doing the same thing by voicing your anonymous opinion

Literally what. How does your brain work? How is this statement supposed to make sense? OP is being an attention whore, so me complaining about her being an attention whore and telling the woman posters on this site to fuck off makes me an attention whore?

>Most people are on this site for validation, reassurance or attention, whether you're talking about how much you can lift, how clean your diet is or whatever.

None of which gives them automatic, special attention. And all of those topics are also RELEVANT to the board and website. Posts about women's health both give special attention to the poster, and are irrelevant for all intents and purposes.

This thread in particular is infuriating, because it's about OP being fucking pregnant. That is the most woman specific topic you could possibly write about.
>>
>>39870073
wish you had been my mommy tbhnest
all the best.
>>
>>39874320

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you?
>>
>>39874566
please be bait, if your not joking do the world a favor and sterilize yourself ASAP
>>
>>39874444
>MUH SECRET CLUB

Cringy fuck
>>
>>39874584
men on men's health forums probably have better reading comprehension, you should leave and go there
>>
>>39872192
>we're expecting a girl

My condolences
>>
>>39874350

>safe space

I don't think you know what that phrase means. Why don't you leave your front door unlocked constantly and let anyone in who wants to come in? Why doesn't every college just accept anyone in the world into their programs? Why do exclusive country clubs exist? Why do young boys build tree forts with close groups of friends and then not let other people in?

People like respite, and when 4chan was created, it was a respite for guys like me who wanted to tune out the rest of the world and hang out with other people like ourselves. We especially wanted to get away from whiny, attention seeking cunts like you who always had to get in everyone's faces and make everything about themselves.

>so don't give women special attention. problem solved

They are giving themselves special attention by outing themselves as women and displaying themselves as something unique in a community where women typically don't exist. You can ignore them to a certain point, but the more often it happens, the more it's in your face and the more relative space it takes up. If there's a small fire in your house, you could ignore it. But what happens when the fire keeps growing, and your home starts to burn and it gets unbearably hot inside? Do you keep just ignoring the fire, or do you try to put it out?
>>
>>39874354

>This is fucking hilarious, your anger is making me crack up
>Translation: I'm losing the argument so I'm gonna pretend I find your anger humorous in order to draw attention away from how btfo'ed I'm getting.

Don't do it sometimes. Don't do it ever. There is literally nothing unique enough to women's health and fitness that you need to talk about it openly here.
>>
>>39874704
>They are giving themselves special attention
I don't think you understand what special attention is.
Also why do you care so much about this? It's such a retarded little thing but you're so emotional about it.
>>
>>39874380

>You're getting really emotional about something that doesn't matter at all. Are you okay? I think maybe you need to calm down and see a therapist, bro.
>Translation: I'm losing the argument so I'm gonna pretend I find your anger humorous in order to draw attention away from how btfo'ed I'm getting.
>>
>>39874756
> an argument about how women shouldn't be allowed on an anonymous website because it hurts your feelings
ok
>>
>>39874561

>if someone is destroying your car, you should let them and not try to interfere or stop them at all, because then you'll be a car destroyer too

Nice logic there.
>>
>>39870235

So, in cm, if I'm 182, my gf is 170.2 + 14 if I have a boy, /2 = 183? My son will be roughly my height?

Makes sense. Her sister is taller than her, her dad is my height, as is her brother. And my dad and I are the short ones of his family at 182cm.
>>
>>39874749
You're embarrassing yourself at how cringy your whining is. People are trying to have a debate with you and all you keep replying with is walls of text that boil down to "MUH BOYS CLUB"

You're beating yourself the fuck out.
>>
>>39874756
>>39874775
>>39874805

Why are you all replying to each other's bait??
>>
File: 1482154807346.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482154807346.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>39874805
you're equivocating women posting on a Taiwanese rice farming forum with someone destroying a car

Are you listening to yourself?
>>
>>39874536

>I invade your little boy's club

Nice deflection via being condescending. Translation of what you just said: yeah you're right so I'm just gonna backpedal and pretend I don't care by acting arrogant about it.

You're the kind of person people complain about behind your back constantly. You're a nuissance and most people don't really like you, and for very justifiable reasons, but instead of owning up to that and changing anything, you just dismissively call them "haters" and embrace how much of a cunt you are. But here's something you might not have thought of: people continue to hate you regardless, and you're still a cunt, no matter how much you wear that like a badge of honor.
>>
>>39874640

Or you should leave so the overall quality of reading comprehension here goes up. I like how I called you on your shit and you gave a deflective response instead of owning up to the fact that you fucked up.
>>
>>39874635

Hi what's your address. I'd like to come live there and make a mess of everything and eat all your shit and destroy your home. What's that? You don't want anyone and everyone coming into your home and fucking it up? Isn't that an interesting concept.
>>
File: 30042009.jpg (75KB, 844x942px) Image search: [Google]
30042009.jpg
75KB, 844x942px
>>
holy shit, r9k has ruined this board

stop your bitching and get your ass to the gym instead of having a meltdown on an eritrean lobster auction site about the existence of women

btw congrats OP
>>
>>39874704
>when 4chan was created, it was a respite for guys like me who wanted to tune out the rest of the world and hang out with other people like ourselves
no
it was to shitpost about anime, the "boys club" illusion came as a side effect
now stop being a cringy idiot and learn to hide threads you can't emotionally handle
>>
>>39874775

Man nobody replying to me passed third grade reading comprehension, did they? I don't care if women are on this website, I care if they out themselves as women because it is literally never relevant here, and the only reason they do it is to garner a little bit of extra attention.
>>
>>39874907
But that is stupid.
>>
>>39874885
>4chan = your home
Jesus christ are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>39874854
Lol nice generalization there.

I doubt anyone hates me in real life, I don't call anyone a cunt either.

Who burned you so bad that you developed this hate for women? Mommy or your ex?
>>
>>39874823

You know how I always know when I've won a discussion? When the other side starts claiming that I've lost. I'll say something that they can't respond to, so they get frustrated and try to end the argument by just declaring themselves the winner.

>People are trying to have a debate with you and all you keep replying with is walls of text that boil down to "MUH BOYS CLUB"

Nobody's debated anything with me, they just keep giving poorly thought out responses that boil down to "HURR DURR YOU'RE AUTISTIC". I don't care if women post here. I care if they out themselves as women or make idiotic women centric threads like this one.
>>
>>39874896
lmao this thread is killing me
>>
>>39874962
>I care if they out themselves as women or make idiotic women centric threads like this one.
Okay finally one thing we can agree on.

No one's won or lost, we're just curious why youre getting so riled up about it.
>>
>>39874848

Do you know what an analogy is? You should look up the definition. Using an analogy doesn't mean you think two things are of the same extremity, you just compare the different situations to try to point out a parallel. And apparently I made the point that I wanted to, and you became frustrated because you realized I was right, since you didn't actually bother to respond to what I said, and instead just acted exasperated.
>>
>>39874962
Autistic as fuck.
>>
>>39874896
What position did you sit in to aim your shit at that location in the toilet

Ffs it's my first day at work tomorrow and instead of sleeping I'm looking at pregnancy threads and some cunt's shit bowl
>>
>>39874919

Yes, it is stupid when women do that.
>>
>>39874936

>what is an analogy

Would you like me to post a link to dictionary.com for you so that you can read up this amazing concept?
>>
>>39874907
>being woman is not relevant to being pregnant
and if your problem lies with it not being strictly fit related, then maybe you should take your case to every other thread too: threads about azn grls, thiccs, surgeries, manlets etc
>>
>>39870268
Wow, so that's really you on the pic? You're lean as fuck. I ain't doctor, but ain't that too lean for being preggers? You don't want to fuck /fit/'s baby up, do you? Btw, we'll name him Scooby.
>>
>>39875025
Men can get pregnant too, you fucking bigot
>>
>>39874951

>Who burned you so bad that you developed this hate for women? Mommy or your ex?

Once again, nice deflection. Do you always resort to this when you start losing an argument and running out of things to say?

I don't hate women, I specifically hate the annoying "one of the boys" cunts like you who thinks you're special and purposefully outs themselves as female in areas that are obviously male spaces intended to be used entirely for male purposes.
>>
>>39874962
>Nobody's debated anything with me
Agreed, because you haven't actually argued anything. You've just stated your opinion and written a book about your hurt feelings
>>
>>39875031
Naw that's an Instagram girl (chontelduncan). Her baby was born healthy btw.

I think she's just insanely tall and that's why she's so lean even through pregnancy (she's 6'1).
>>
>>39875007
who else her /naturalsquatingmasterace/?
>>
>>39875067
I put my feet up on my cat's litter box when I shit. 100x easier. Have to check I locked the door a billion times though because I'd never live that down
>>
>>39874996

>autistic as fuck
>translation: shit I'm getting btfo'ed, better stop trying to make points and just name call
>>
>>39874992
Pretty sure anon's point was that your analogy didn't have a parallel
Nice delusions you got there though
>>
>>39875083
better to just get used to not use assistance unless you never travel or use public bathroms
>>
>>39875025

Jesus how dense are you. Being pregnant is not relevant to 4chan or /fit/. Go read the comment you responded to again, very slowly and carefuly so you don't hurt your brain. Now, do you see me saying anywhere that being a woman isn't relevant to being pregnant? No? That's because I didn't. Once again, just in case you missed it the first time, since you're evidently a little slow: being pregnant is not relevant to 4chan or /fit/.
>>
>>39875067
Used to do that until I was about 18. Stopped cos I was embarrassed about someone finding out.
>>
>>39875067
>>39875083
Would you dump your gf if you found out she did this
>>
>>39870647
underrated post
>>
>>39875067
You should never allow your back to round like in the right pic
>>
>>39875025

Nice whataboutism argument. I absolutely do also say these same things in those threads. Is that really the only point you have left to make? All out of actual responses so you're just gonna throw out logical fallacies now?

>s-shit he's winning
>better ignore his point and make an irrelevant claim about other also off topic threads
>>
>>39875123
Maybe you should try reading the post again.
Point was: half of the threads here aren't fit related, so stop losing your shit over this single one
>>
>>39875143
>gf
>implying

lmao
>>
>>39875059

>you've stated an opinion and written a book about it

You mean I've made a claim and then explained the claim and backed it up? Wow, what a crazy thing to do. Maybe you should try it sometime and then we'd be able to have an actual discussion.
>>
>>39875162
>implying rounding of the spine is dangerous when its not pressured by weight
>>
>>39875143
would marry. that would mean she's smart.
>>
>>39875166
I, >>39875025, am not OP or whoever you're "fighting against" so calm your tits
And I do not see you completely derailing those other threads, so the point is not irrelevant
>>
>>39875025
>implying men cant get pregnant
>implying pregnancy is gender specific

transphobic cis-het scum
im fucking triggered
>>
>>39875106

But it did have a parallel. Their claim was that you should just ignore things that bother you and then those things won't bother you. So I provided an analogy to demsontrate that such thinking doesn't always work. Nice delusion you have there, pretending I didn't make a valid point so that you can tip toe around not being able to come up with a response to my point.
>>
>>39875169

Nice whataboutism argument. We're talking about this thread, not the others. And in case you're wondering, yes I also try to call out other irrelevant bullshit as well.
>>
>>39875067

Good luck when you break your toilet because it is not designed to hold a weight like that, and the broken porcelain literally slices off your butt cheek.
>>
>>39875237
OMG stop spazzing out you autist. Even on 4chan you come off as a huge weirdo with no social skills.
>>
>>39875199
Claim:
4chan is meant only for men
Explanation:
Your opinion and feelings

4chan started as a imageboard for weeaboo stuff, the "no girls" is just a meme that grew because majority of the posters were, and probably are, male. That doesn't make "no girls" the point of the board and it definitely isn't something unchangeable
>>
>>39875261
fat powerlifter detected also
>GIT GUD faggit
>>
>>39875230

Lmao what? First of all, I absolutely do try to call out those other irrelevant threads as well. Are you on 4chan 24/7/365? Do you look at every comment in every thread on /fit/?

Second of all, even if I didn't, why would that make this thread "not irrelevant"? So my personal actions determine whether or not each thread topic is relevant? Literally what is your line of thinking here. The thread topic is irrelevant because it is irrelevant, that's it.
>>
>>39875263

>Translation: shit I'm losing the argument so I'll just stop responding and call him a spazzed out autist instead.

Sop spazzing out you autist. Even on 4chan you're coming off as a huge weirdo with no social skills.
>>
>>39875237
"A destroying B's property" is by no means parallel to "female posting to an imageboard open to anyone"
Just admit you fucked up
>>
File: 1468108909998.jpg (28KB, 549x442px) Image search: [Google]
1468108909998.jpg
28KB, 549x442px
>>39875237
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

did you just spend 2 hours shitposting?
>>
>>39875313
Let me help you here:
>the point is not irrelevant
This means that the point, previously made (that it's normal and okay in /fit/ to have threads that aren't so strictly about just fitness, like this thread), is not irrelevant

It doesn't mean that the thread is "not irrelevant". Quite the opposite
>>
>>39875280

>Explanation: your opinions and feelings.
>because the majority of the posters were, and probably are, male

There you go. No, it doesn't make "no girls" the point of the board. What it does do is make it infuriating when women come into a male dominated community and seek to garner special male attention. They see male dominated communities like this one as something exclusive, because it's made up almost completely of men focusing on something that is not a woman.

The women who post without unnecessarily or needlessly outing themselves as women do not take advantage of this. Those women are here for the same reasons everyone else is, and enjoy the site in the same way everyone else does.

But then there are tons of women like the OP who make completely women-centric threads that are only very tangentially related to either 4chan or the board as a means of putting themselves on a pedestal in the middle of thise male dominated community that was created out of a shared interest in something that was not a woman.
>>
>>39870042
That baby is DEAD.
>>
>>39875418
whats infuriating is when autistic spergs like you saunter in from r9k and post sluthate garbage constantly

We don't hate women here, you silly fuck, we are just a little homo at times

anyway
>stay strong preggochan
>>
>>39875328

Why would I admit to something I didn't do? Did you mean to say "I'm just going to admit that I fucked up now?" Because that would make more sense given that you fucked up.

Once AGAIN, it is not a strict parallel, but an ANALOGOUS situation, and I am not talking about "female posting to an imageboard open to anyone". I'm talking about women outing themselves for nor reason other than to garner attention over the fact that they are a woman.

In the car analogy, the car is /fit/, and the person destroying the car is everyone posting irrelevant, validation seeking bullshit. The point was that you don't just let people smash your car whenever they feel like taking their frustrations out on your car, because then eventually your car will be a piece of shit.
>>
>>39875330

>What is an analogy

I'm sorry, did I forget that I said the two situations were equivalent? Oh wait, no, I just never said anything to the effect of them being equivalent. But like everyone else who responded to that comment, you knew exactly what I was trying to say, became frustrated because I made a decent point, and so pretended to take the ANALOGY overly literally so that you could just pretend I made a false equivalence so that you wouldn't have to actually try to dissect the point I made and come up with a response to it.
>>
>>39875418
Pretty much everyone agrees attentionwhores are annoying, but you've hijacked a thread that isn't a "hi boys :3 how can i get a bf, i'm sad :(": it's just a boring thread about fitizen's pregnancy and it's just as "relevant" as many other threads here
Your anger is so disproportionate to that
>>
>>39875480

>we don't hate women here

Did you actually read the comment you just responded to? Here, let me quote part of it for you:

>The women who post without unnecessarily or needlessly outing themselves as women do not take advantage of this. Those women are here for the same reasons everyone else is, and enjoy the site in the same way everyone else does.

I do not hate women. I do not hate women on 4chan. But instead of trying to come up with a response to what I'm actually saying, you just set up this strawman of "hurr durr I hate womenz" and pretended that's what I was saying, even though it's not.
>>
>>39875527

A woman making her own thread about how she's fucking pregnant is absolutely a "hi boys :3" tier thread. It's so wildly tangential to the rest of the board and serves no purpose other than for OP to display herself as a pregnant woman.
>>
>>39875489
>>39875507
Your analogy would work if it was someone, whom you don't want to drive a car, driving a car. Then you come and take a shit on the car

As in: someone is using something as it is normally used (the car, this board) and you start behaving in an childish and disruptive manner
>>
>>39875563
If this was a "hi boys :3" thread then she'd have omitted the fact that she's pregnant and said something about her breatst getting too big or how horny she is.

People bitching over the op are obviously queers and women or lesbians who like to pretend that they're the queen hen of the cockhouse or are just bitter and jelly over any woman who seems slightly successful when it comes to relationships/attractive.
>>
>>39874022
Women's websites and forums generally do not give good advice on compound lifts and general strength training.
>>
>>39875540
Sorry if i wasn't clear bro i'm saying you're a spastic and you're out of place here
>>
>>39872192
You're only supposed to gain 25-30lb by her due date. Stretch mark creams can help fade, but wont prevent, and wont get rid of texture. tell her to stop being a fat fuck and eating all the time.
She's not really hungry. She's just bored.
>>
>>39875638
This
Womens websites for weightloss/lifting are nothing but memes and fad diets.
This is why women do browse /fit/
You guys give the best advice, despite being a Taiwanese crocheting board
>>
I think this all boils down to there being two groups.

1. People that want everyone to be treated with equality

2. People that want people to be treated based on their qualities. They want acknowledgement.

The desires of the second group are pretty valid in the real world, but I think that that group isn't really appreciating the experiment that 4chan ~really~ is.

Taking a group of people and removing all personal attributes and giving everyone complete anonymity is a really interesting concept. It really places the value on the conversation itself instead of the people themselves. If you have a great post, it's recognized. But that only works when everyone "signs up" for 4chans unmentioned honor code of anonymity. If someone attention whores, you get shat on.

Basically, if you really put in the work, and you acheive something, that's great. But being acknowledged for being a woman ~or~ a man is idiotic. Just because 4chan is mostly men and it's easy for women to find validation from these men doesn't mean it's the right thing for them to do.
>>
>>39874352
imagine killing yourself
>>
>>39873336
>>39873353
>>39873365

i havent seen real after pics, cant unsee. No going back now though.

Maybe it wont be that bad and more like (tallness aside) >>39873453
>>
>>39873365
lol every cesarean section ive seen. i recommend it to everybody makes women less degenerate when they look like the piece of gum you find under your table in grade school.
>>
>>39874210
nice strawman you got there.

>pigeon holing in 2017
>>
>>39875563
was sharing because i figured there would be some /fit/ preggo lurkers and curious others

i've been on 4chan since fall 08 and i abandoned /b/ about 2 years ago for /fit/ and a few other boards (rarely post other than obligatory meme stuff)
>>
>>39876773
lol

kinda want to do it natty in a bathtub but afraid i wont be man enough to take the pain
>>
>>39876880
LURKER MOAR
>>
>>39870096
Following that formula my daughter should be 5'7-8" and my son would be 6'2-3".

Nice.
>>
>>39870042
That looks so disgusting
Why don't women bulk during pregnancy?
>>
>>39870042
>stretchmarks

Shitloads of bio oil every day, my gf didn't get stretchmarks even with our giant daughter. It rubs the lotion in its skin.
>>
>>39870042
this is the first pregnancy I've seen that looks like a fake tit

It's the unnatural lack of fatty tissue
>>
>>39877271
Ive heard good things about bio oil, but was reluctant since its mineral oil a petroleum byproduct
>>
File: broken_toilet.jpg (59KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
broken_toilet.jpg
59KB, 480x615px
>>39875067
>>
>>39870042
please tell me the father is black and you like BBC
>>
>>39872931
>The difference is that men aren't subtly posting about being men just to get attention because they're men. They're bragging about accomplishments, and most of the time they've earned it.

You mean they're posting shitty bait about height, or facial aesthetics, or whatever the fuck is the in bait right now, right?

Most attention whoring is just people lying for (you)'s, whereas this thread is pretty on topic and fine, she's talking about the topic, people are interested in it, and then you're chucking a tantrum.
>>
that is disgusting

""""""fit""""""" girls were a mistake
>>
>>39875581
Nah, that doesn't work either.

It'd be like if you thought a certain group being allowed to drive was a bad thing because you felt they were bad drivers and disrupted traffic and put others at risk, so fucking smashed your car into them in an attempt to push them off the road whenever you see them.

Both include a group you see as bad, and both include you doing the exact thing you're claiming they do, but on a larger scale, like the tard in this thread is.
>>
>>39877952
anon don't forget to eat today
>>
What's the lesser of two evils? A loose ripped vagina or loose stomach skin?
>>
>>39878083
sophie's choice
>>
>>39878401
I would lean towards my girl having loose stomach skin. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>39870235
Nah m8, my father is 1,78, mother is 1,64 and i'm 1,85.

I think the formula might be Father's height + mother's height, divided by 2, plus/minus 14cm
>>
File: 1412042733449.jpg (7KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1412042733449.jpg
7KB, 211x238px
>>39870042
let me mark you off of my list of dream girls
>>
>>39874444
nigger, stop with your autistic fedora rants.

your suppose to post as anon not male or female, but anon

if you want male attention go make male friends and have your "all boys club" there faggot
>>
>>39873453

Why was OP pretending to be a pregnant woman? The fuck.
>>
File: Weee.jpg (160KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Weee.jpg
160KB, 1080x720px
>>39870042
>since everything smells strong
being preggers turns you into wolverine?
dang
>>39870056
>>39870059
this tbqh, Women should maintain enough body fat to give birth to the healthiest baby, but not to much that they get ugly.
>>
>>39874170
Holy shit you are so autistic
>>
>>39879255
who?
>>
>>39881293
moosefix
>>
>>39870096
Fucking kek

Seriously though height isnt just based on mammy and pappy's height, they could hold recessive genes for tall children. My father is 5'11'' and my mother is 5'6'' but I am a 6'2'' identical twin.
>>
>>39870235
According to that formula:
I'm 198, by current gf is 193
If its a boy 209.5

>Lanklets giving birth to a new superior race of titans
>>
>>39878483
There is no formula to determine height, it's not a X+Y=Z sort of thing, it's all about if those particular genes express in the person.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.