[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current body thread? So I've been lifting for about two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3142.jpg (212KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
212KB, 1152x2048px
Current body thread? So I've been lifting for about two years now. I think I'm slowly getting there but still a long way to go! I'll be honest, I started lifting for the grills. I hit the gym four days a week, and the other three I'm hitting the clubs!

So what about you bros? Don't be shy. What do you look like, how long have you been training for, and why did you start? Looking forward to hearing some epic stories along with seeing some equally epic pics!
>>
>>39869419
Lmao wtf is this. Covering up your body with your phone.

>and the other three I'm hitting the clubs!
Yeah it shows and you're exactly the type of guy to hit clubs 3 days a week and never slay
>>
>>39869419
No offence but I'm lifting for 8 months and I have way more muscle than you.
>>
How have you been lifting for 2 years and only look like that senpai? Not trying to be mean but when I started the results came in a lot faster, maybe it's your genetics kicking in.
>>
>>39869419
>this is how I imagine the average /fit/ poster
>>
This is pretty obviously bait but in the off chance it's not, you look completely awful. I would never have guessed you have ever lifted
>>
i told you not to fall for the SS meme

I FUCKING TOLD YOU YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>39869419
>So I've been lifting for about two years now
Looks youve been to the gym twice in your life, the second time was to get your hat you forgot in the locker room
>>
All you niggers biting.
>>
What has this place become? Bait should never be taken in at this large of a scale
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.