[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat like a hippo and go up to 130kg over last 7 years >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (36KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 450x299px
>eat like a hippo and go up to 130kg over last 7 years
>decide enough is enough last February
>start lifting and get on a 1000-1500kcal deficit
>down to 95kg a day before NY
>BP and blood-work are back to normal, liver is no longer infiltrated by fat
>decide to have my first cheat day after 10 months
>make a couple giant pizzas, stock up on sweets and snacks, soda etc
>the first slice of pizza tastes great
>eat half of a pizza by myself, start feeling terrible - before I could eat a whole one and still want more.
>feel ill and disgusted by the overwhelming greasiness
>the first couple raffaellos taste great, afterwards it's like eating shit
>the soda is like drinking pure sugar
>throw up
>next day decide to eat leftovers to see if it was maybe just the booze that made me sick (hadn't had alcohol in 10 months either.) feel like I used to all the time: terrible sleep, tired, heavy, listless, irritated. it's definitely the food.
>my first can of tuna in water with homemade salsa felt like absolute heaven this morning.
It seems funny now how I thought people eating salads and lean meat and whole-wheat bread are the ones that must be miserable with their diet.

Anyone else have this feel? Does this mean I'm over the worst or am I still likely to relapse?
>>
>>>tumblr
>>
>1500 decifit
>>
I'm with you. Did the same thing over x-mass.
>>
>>39868534
Very doable when you're an obese fuck, as long as you got around 25kg of total fat on you it's not going to fuck you up.
>>
>>39868481
can you post diet please?
congrats on the weight loss
>>
>>39868481
Are you me? I literally cannot drink soda anymore without feeling ill

Same goes for most junk food. Will eat pizza every sunday tho
>>
>>39870364
Soda is the devil and there is no point in drinking it.
>>
>>39870364
Pizza isn't junk food though.
Soda is shit, never liked it.
>>
> eat like a hippo year round compared to my obese cousin
> stay perfectly toned and tanned year round thanks to mild cardio

Fucking genetics man
>>
>>39870410
Just make sure your pizza isn't greasy shit.

There's a pizza place that delivers to me where there's so little grease that, if you get a plain cheese, the box is completely, 100% dry without a single moist spot on it. Just like when your gf when you want to fuck.
>>
>>39870609
nothing to do with genetics
he underestimated and you overestimated the amount of calories you consumed
>>
>>39871133
Yeah this, ever since I started making pizza by myself so I know what I'm eating.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.