[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets, what's the worst experience you've had with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: b9HNtOy5_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b9HNtOy5_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Mine was probably when my parents told me they thought I had short-man syndrome. I hadn't even thought about my height (5'8") until they made that remark.

I've heard of worse stories, however. Some manlets have told me that girls straight-up tell them, "I like you, but I prefer someone taller."
>>
>>39867922
5'8". Never had a problem with my height. srs
>>
>>39867963
Never had a problem with my height until my parents told me they thought I had short-man syndrome.
>>
5'11
I hate being taller than most guys
Bottom twinks should not be tall
>>
>>39867922
im 5'9 and my height hasnt been a problem or pointed out other than on this board

my friend is 5'7 white guy and his girlfriend of 2 years is a hot 5'11 white blonde chick

unless you are uber short like close to 4 foot i dont see how height can be an issue. you can fly across the planet and a 4 foot 11 asian girl will fuck a 5 foot 2 guy
>>
>>39867922
Please who is this
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (56KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
56KB, 426x364px
>>39867922
5'8. I don't know if I'm just lucky but I've genuinely never had problems with my height. Girls always like me, even tall ones that look comically tall compared to me.

Have legit pulled a girl at a club while was on bar stool swinging my feeeties. Turned it into a joke and she didn't even care.
>>
>>39868445
An Asian qt
>>
I'm 5'9 and the worst experience I've ever had concerning my height is when my current girlfriend told me I'm "tall enough" :'( such hurting words.

No but seriously, I've never been directly insulted or mistreated. I just notice that I generally get treated as a lesser man, which probably has much more to do with my personality and behavior than my height.
>>
my dad was taking HGH when he was a kid, hit parents didn't want him to be a manlet. he ended up 183cm. pretty good comparint to what he would be without hormones
>>
>>39867922
i'm 6'1 and couldn't join honor guard because they only accept 6'3+. which is funny because almost everyone there is in horrible shape and couldn't guard anything if his life depended on it. i doubt most of the guys could even run a mile without wheezing
>>
> Getting on really well with my dream girl
> Walking her down the beach
> Perfect night, waves lapping at the shore
> She turns to me and her hair glimmers in the moonlight
> Tell her she's my perfect women, and I couldn't live without her
> She smiles her smile and says she'a never go out with a guy smaller than 5"10

I mean, it's pretty lucky that I'm 6ft 2 and we banged and got married.
>>
>tfw 6'4 and will never have manlette issues
>>
>at a wedding
>maid of honor was dumped by her BF not 24 hours ago, she's looking for a rebound fuck
>says 6'2" is her cutoff
>I'm 6'2"

Thank fucking god I'm not a short little shit like OP or >>39867963
>>
File: 1483373722462269234761.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1483373722462269234761.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>39867922
No joke
These shoes will make you 5'10
>>
So I just measured myself

Not even 5'10"

I wear roshes to cope

It's not so much that my height is an issue I'm just an insecure faggot that feels like shit when I'm the shortest guy in the room

This is such bullshit my brother is 6 foot and my dad is 5'11"
>>
>>39867922

>5'4" asian guy in college
>in a group project with 5'8" white blonde girl
>5'10" guy tries to flirt with on her

>one of the most awkward 5 minutes of my life
>she gives vague yes and no answers to every question

>I make jokes and help with the group project the most
>class ended and asked me for my phone number and ended up dating
>5'10" guy gets furious and eventually dropped out because he was a shitty freshmen with no ambition

Honestly I have to do more just to get girls because of my height, but it never impacted me to the point that girls didn't see me as a option.
As long as you are fit, smart and funny women don't care about your height.

...If I was taller I would have slayed more pussy though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.