[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ make you gay? What is it about fitness that makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478010306081.jpg (42KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
1478010306081.jpg
42KB, 851x315px
Does /fit/ make you gay? What is it about fitness that makes you gay?

I thought all the trap threads didn't affect me but yesterday I was watching some young boy do hyperextensions, butt up, and it just occurred to me fuck I could smash that

I dont want this feel
>>
File: beef2.jpg (163KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
beef2.jpg
163KB, 1080x720px
>>39866384
I've been here for 3 months and I'm still straight.
>>
>>39866384
you're just a faggot, OP.
>>
>>39866420
>3 months
Oh sweet child
>>39866384
Post video of said guy doing hyperextensions
>>
a combination of /b/ (traps) and /fit/ (looking at naked guys all day) definitely turned me into some sort of weird bi abomination

Still mostly straight though
>>
>can seeing goal physiques, criticizing others physiques, and bonding over speaking about said physiques make you develop an attachment towards them

Hmmm
>>
You probably had some latent gayness and have now been awakened to the beauty of the male physique. Enjoy it. Man ass is a great thing to smash and dudes give better head anyway
>>
>>39866461
This.
We are only pretend to be gay for the meme, buddy.
You are just genuinely queer.
>>
>>39866384
>Does /fit/ make you gay? What is it about fitness that makes you gay?
Yes. The most femenine trait you can find is to worry about your looks. then you start to appreciate the male body in a way that is not just admiration but arousal.
>>
>>39866481
same here, tho ill never act on it irl
>>
>>39866384
well you can't help but to notice the nice butts.. :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.