[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ Militaryfag here, chair force national guard, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sdfdfsd.png (2MB, 1252x1213px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdfsd.png
2MB, 1252x1213px
sup /fit/

Militaryfag here, chair force national guard, and lately my life has been in a rut. Last few months I lost my work hours at my civilian job. Went from 40 hours with easily 15 hours overtime to 4 hours a week on average. I had to move out of my parent's since I could not afford the rent and living with one of my coworkers.

Lately I have not been going to the gym because of money problems. My roommate brings me McDonalds almost every night after work and applies for jobs with me. We have been trying to get me a job somewhere the last couple of months but nothing has popped up. Now I have my supervisors at the guard getting on me because I want to cross train out into a field with a full time opportunity on base.

My cardio is shit. I started running again but it is in the negatives frequently where I am at, but I still keep going. I also tried smoking as a stress reliever (friend let me try a few before you say I wasted my money) and I felt really good on the first day but I cannot stand the smell and stopped it already.

What should I do? I do not want to be a smoker, let alone can afford it. I tried telling my roommate I can survive off rice and chicken breasts but he said he will buy me what he wants me to eat.

plz help

pic is recent-ish
>>
>Militaryfag
>chair force national guard
Pick one, fat cunt
>>
>>39866332

Thanks
>>
join the military. for real this time though
>>
>>39866316
Get your shit together. You already know what you need to do. I don't know why you're posting here. Get off your ass, and fix your shit. Life fucking sucks sometimes, sometimes shit gets fucked up, it's your job and your job alone to unfuck it so you don't wind up an obese poor smoker who dies at 45. Get a job. Note I said a job, not a job you like, or a job you want to do, you just need something 40 hours a week to get some money in your pocket. Start doing cardio again (AT A REASONABLE PACE). Do some weight training so you're not a fucking pussy after you drop the weight. Count calories. Read the fucking sticky. Every word of it. Follow it. Take baby steps, remain patient, and you'll get closer every day.
>>
>>39866316
Ask your roommate if he can help you buy stuff you want to eat and you'll get him back once you get more hours or get a new job. And do you have enough active time to use a gi bill? If not see if you can switch to active and then use ta to start school and once you're done with whatever contract you have get out and go to school full time and work part time and you'll get more than enough money to live off of if its just you. Also run more and get a membership at planet fitness or another 10 dollar a month gym or use the gym on base? I can't imagine there not being a gym on any installation
>>
>>39866365

Time to apply to McDicks then.

>>39866387

Our base does have a gym but it is 40 minutes away and I cannot afford going there 4 times a week.
>>
File: 9GmLx.gif (696KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
9GmLx.gif
696KB, 500x282px
>>39866316
Lately I have not been going to the gym because of money problems
>Do bodywieght stuff and some cardio (you need the cardio tubby)
Now I have my supervisors at the guard getting on me because I want to cross train out into a field with a full time opportunity on base.
>Fuck them they are just mad they are in a shit tier "branch" Go active duty
My cardio is shit.
>Keep at it, it gets easier
I also tried smoking as a stress reliever
>retard
he will buy me what he wants me to eat.
>y'all faggots
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.