[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the therapeutic benefits of test? I am convinced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 36

File: images-5.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
Can we talk about the therapeutic benefits of test?
I am convinced that this single hormone is entirely responsible for a man's quality of life. There are other factors, like his intelligence etc. But testosterone is the essential fuel. You will not go anywhere without it.

I am at the end of 8 weeks test E cycle (300mg/week babby's first cycle)..and in that time I have completely turned my life around.

I dominate each and every day. I have boundless energy and motivation. Each little success leads to more and more success.

I was compelled to start dressing better and taking more particular care of my appearance. This quickly expanded to cleaning my whole house, organizing everything, sorting out my finances, cleaning and detailing my car. Then I wanted a new car. A fast and powerful car that shakes the ground.

Talking to women is efortless. Effortless. Conversation just flows. I have realized that game and confidence is not something you can learn. You have it or you don't. Here is me, a lifelong sperg, spitting game to any half decent girl in my vicinity. Even if they don't end up sleeping with you, you are put on their radar. They respect you and understand the subliminal message you are sending - that you want to fuck them. They are flattered instead of creeped out. They add you on facebook.

Cont.
>>
Overall, I just have an incredible sense of wellbeing. Everything goes my way, all the time. If any obstacle comes up, I see far reaching and abstract ways around it that I just didn't before. I'm killing it at my job.

I am well aware that this is a hormone driven high, and will not last when I get off. I am contemplating just staying on and dropping the dose a bit. The only con is that I am uneasy about creating a lifelong dependence on a drug to function. But this has shown what life can really be like. And I wonder, is a life without this even worth it? I can imagine two futures, one where I am high on test the whole time and one where I am not. The difference over a lifetime could literally be a huge amount of career success, dating success and not to mention just general happiness.

It is said that today's Western men have something like HALF the testosterone of our great grandparents. I have always wondered how the men from back then waged wars, survived the great depression, raised 10 kids etc. While I struggled to barely look after myself or get out of my house most days. I believe the answer is testosterone.
>>
>>39860434
>>39860444
Cycle it faggot
>>
>>39860434
is it really this great?

I'm low test, always felt like shit, no facial hair, terrible gains etc. I bought a few vials of test-e from a good source, have had them just lying around for the last two months, kind of nervous to start.

Is it really this good bro? I was thinking going with 200-250mg/wk for a year or so just to see how it goes and if i want to continue. Worth it? Do i have ANYTHING to lose? I'm pretty fucking nervous man.
>>
File: 1478502507202.jpg (58KB, 440x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478502507202.jpg
58KB, 440x604px
>>39860444
>While I struggled to barely look after myself or get out of my house most days.
why is that? do the powers to be want men to be feminine?
>>
>>39860461
>Do i have ANYTHING to lose?
your health
>>
>>39860434
roiding for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6k-v8tZJM
>>
>>39860477
You mean to gain?

Why would it possibly harm me.
>>
>>39860496
are you retarded? it has tons of side effects. do some actual research on it
>>
its the other way around unless we're talking about genetically low test

depression, anxiety, stress, etc. cause hormonal imbalances

you're just trying to cure the symptoms, not the illness
>>
>>39860511
I did, the side effects of low test are much worse than a cruise dose.

In fact I can barely find any negative effects of a cruise dose of testosterone, virtually every source says it improves health, and the negative side effects are moreso for the bodybuilders who inject multiple grams total of compounds per week.
>>
>>39860512
>Nervous to pull the trigger. Just got pic related yesterday.

Lmao what are the chances. i got my shit from the same exact source. Delete pic though, you're about to get banned.
>>
>>39860513
>you're just trying to cure the symptoms, not the illness

The illness is kind of hard to cure.

There's estrogen in our water, plastics with xenoestrogens, garbage food filled with bullshit.

This all seems like nothing but if consumed during developmental stages it harms people for life. So yeah maybe Johnny would've had 1100ng/dl testosterone but now johnny has 500ng/dl because the shit fucked him during his most important stages.
>>
File: 1483145332942.jpg (94KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1483145332942.jpg
94KB, 519x533px
>>39860532

Kek. What pic ;)

Have you used that source before?

And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?
>>
>>39860566
>Have you used that source before?

Nope bro, first time just like you my man. I'm so nervous, might buy the syringes today and get it going

>And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?

I think it really depends on how much you aromatize, probably should have AI...
>>
>>39860587
>I think it really depends on how much you aromatize, probably should have AI...

I read that so long as you're at TRT levels, you won't get the tits.

This well-written primer is the source.

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/complete-guide-to-t-replacement

Just wanted to see if you heard otherwise.

Any particular gauge you'd recommend?
>>
>>39860644
I'm going with 25g, but im just as new as you are.

Likely going to run like 200-250mg/wk for a year and re-assess there. Might not be the best idea, but I've read about the accumulating effects of longer estered testosterone and over long periods of times it's potent af or something
>>
>>39860668

Yeah, it can take up to a year before the benefits plateau. But some things like libido will jump fast, like three weeks.

Are you doing bloodwork, to get a baseline established for total T, free T, etc?
>>
>>39860511
kys you fucking retard, stop thinking so black and white

>inject steroids and you will die of heart attack at 40
>>
>>39860668

200-250 is a supraphysiological dose. It is imperative you get your estrogen levels checked and use an AI to maintain them if necassary. Not everyone will need an AI at 250, but alot will. Its not just about if you get bitch tits or not, raised estrogen has a strong negative effect both physically and psychologically, that will negate benefits of your raised test. levels.

It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off. This should give your blood pressure etc a chance to normalize so youre not constantly high.
>>
>>39860444
>something like HALF
Got any source on that?
>>
>>39860710
>It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off.

Different guy here.

I intend to simply cruise at 100mg/wk. TRT dosages.

Do I still need to use HCG or AIs or any other drugs? Or I can just shoot test-e straight without worries?
>>
>>39860691
>Are you doing bloodwork, to get a baseline established for total T, free T, etc?

Ye i had one done like 3 months ago.

Gonna get bloods this week on everything just to be 100% clear and have something to compare to then inject dat shit.

>>39860710
>200-250 is a supraphysiological dose

I know, but given that it might be a bit underdosed as its UGL it's a bit of a "buffer".

But beside that 200-250mg/wk seems to be the ideal "sweetspot" for testosterone, where you maximize Cost/Benefit/Health risk. Anything lower seems to have worse effect on "GAINZZZ" and anything higher seems to have marginal returns in "GAINZZZZ" but increased health risk.

>It is imperative you get your estrogen levels checked and use an AI to maintain them if necassary

Yes sir:))

Got my AI ready, gonna get blood work done in 6 weeks from starting to check if my aromasin is working correctly and at the right levels.

>It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off. This should give your blood pressure etc a chance to normalize so youre not constantly high.

Sounds good. May do that.
>>
https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/complete-guide-to-t-replacement

>Additionally, you might want to consider subcutaneous injections rather than intramuscular injections. Dr. John Crisler, noted testosterone guru, insists that sub-q is much more effective, so much so that 80 mg. of testosterone injected under the skin is equal to 100 mg. injected intramuscularly.

Is this true? If so, why aren't we all shooting sub-q?
>>
>>39860752

At 100mg you shouldnt have any worries. No need for hcg or AI. It is the least complicated dosage and a good choice. 50mg shot every 4.5 days
>>
>>39860791

3.5 days*** sorry
>>
>>39860791

Thanks for that. I'll run it like that.
>>
Tfw excited

if I run for a year 250mg test will I need much pct? Hcg and shit? Or will 4 weeks nolva do it?
>>
Changed my life for the better. I wasn't depressed before though
>>
>>39860553
This is some fucking conspiracy tier bullshit. Throughout all of my life I've been to McDonalds, at least once a week because I just always loved it. I also drink usually one can of energy drink per day.

BUT: I also was outside almost every day as a kid and did stuff like building treehouses or bows shooting shit or just climbing around.

And guess what, I'm healthy as fuck, making nice gains and having a completely normal body.

It's all about how you're being raised and what you're doing as a kid. You can only try to correct it later, but it all starts when you're a child and sit at home all day playing vidya and breathing through your mouth.
>>
>>39860830
Not really conspiracy at all...

Women take birth control, women pee, pee gets back into our water. Yeah it's small amounts on over many years as a child it has a significant effect.
>>
>>39860566
When did you get it btw?

Recently? Looks like new label haha
>>
>>39860825

Running for a year will cause serious shutdown and a good chance of never being able to return to normal. That is the game you play with long term test use. If you arent planning to stay on forever, why would you not just do a 2 month cycle?

No, 4 weeks nolva will not be enough. Every pct should involve HCG first, then clomid+nolva for a short period, then clomid for an extended period. Nolva will do fuck all if your nuts are unresponsive due to being dormant for ages. You need hcg to jumpstart them
>>
>>39860868
Damn why is hcg so expensive in canada

5000iu like $70 from my source
>>
>>39860566
>And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?

Depends on how sensitive the person is to gyno. Some dudes never get gyno sides, some dudes need an AI on just 250mgs a week. All depends on your body.
>>
Pretty certan I'll be using test for life.
I don't even care about the potential sides. Its worth it.
>>
>>39860865

Yesterday. Friend got it for me. He vouches for it. Hope to get syringes today too. Can't wait to get my old self back.
>>
>>39861034
Nice man. You in Ontario? Would be hilarious if we go to the same gym.
>>
>>39860894
>Depends on how sensitive the person is to gyno. Some dudes never get gyno sides, some dudes need an AI on just 250mgs a week. All depends on your body.

Well I'm going with 100mg/wk. That should be safe. Other fellow said no AI or HCG needed at doses that low. Not supraphysiological levels.
>>
>>39861065

I'm in Toronto. But I don't think we're in the same gym. Far too coincidental!
>>
>>39861086
Oh :)

I'm further up.
>>
I've been thinking about song a TRT dose of test for a very long time now, but haven't pulled the trigger because of money and fear.

I have treatment resistant major depressive disorder, which essentially means the treatments for depression that I've tried don't work on me. The old treatment for depression used to be test injections which were very effective, but fell out of favor when antidepressants were made because a pill is easier to peddle than a shot. Every man I've heard speak of running even low doses of test say their lives are so much better and they feel so much better, so I think this could be a depression treatment that actually works. Even if it doesn't "cure" my depression, just feeling better and more motivated at all would be a godsend.

Anybody who has/had depression ever try a TRT dose or higher of test? Did it help?
>>
>>39860868
Depends on genetics and dosage, matey
>>
>>39860444
Age/height?

What was your body fat percentage when you started? And more importantly, what were your pre-cycle test levels (i.e., natty test levels)?

By the sounds of it you should definitely cruise after this. Thinking of hopping on at least 18 months of bnc @ 25 years old. Better late than never, I feel.
>>
>>39862065

do it faggot. i used to be a limp dick who did nothing but 4chan all day. one year later and im engaged and gainfully employed. i have energy for days.

BUT you need some patience. i felt a little better after a couple months, but nothing compared to how i felt a few months after *that*.
>>
File: 1477234807234.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477234807234.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>39862301
How old were you when you started? At some point the depression kind of feels like it has "hardened" in your brain and there's no way to change it by doing enjoyable/pleasurable things, if that makes sense...

Like anhedonia but it's more of a sense that "the basis of my depression is in a series of logical deductions/judgements not biology." Or maybe that is just what a depressed person would say?
>>
>>39862301
not him but damn dude stories like this REALLY make me want to do it.

I almost feel as though it's worth it even if you don't lift.
>>
>>39861103
Markham?
>>
>>39862505
way further
>>
>>39860848
is this bait?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-01_15-16-03.png (379KB, 647x912px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-01_15-16-03.png
379KB, 647x912px
>>39862606
Yes goy, it's just a meme. Nothing to worry about!
>>
>>39862513

You're in Orillia, dude :D
>>
>>39860444
You sound like those nofap guys.
>>
>>39862668
Newmarket :*(
>>
I don't know how much of my situation was caused by my background dealing with concussions. I use to train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 5-6 days a week and kickboxing twice a week. I got taken down during a drilling session and didn't break fall correctly and was knocked out cold. A week later was in a car accident (wasn't driving) and got into a wreck and suffered another bad concussion. Stopped working out during my recovery, gained a bunch of weight, lost my long time GF... just generally my life went to shit.

Started taking 200mg a week back in June. Was not even working out at the time, simply was dealing with depression and had low T levels. Mentally was a mess, not doing good at my job, tired all the time, was dieting to lose weight and couldn't drop any body fat, no confidence, struggling with alcoholism... just in a bad place.

My life honestly did a 180. All desire to drink went away completely (7 months completely sober), mentally feel now in the zone and wake up every day excited about my life. I'm killing it at my job, about to be promoted, friends and family have noticed a definitely change in my personality. I'm back to lifting and have been making solid gains. Currently recomping and down to around 15% bf (started at 25%-ish). Getting 'mired daily nowadays and feels bretty gud tbqh fampai
>>
File: 1483133798927.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483133798927.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>39860924
>>
>>39860868
>a good chance of never being able to return to normal

I was on for over 2 years, came off fine with 1 vial of HCG.
>>
>>39862810
Educate me pls
>>
>>39860434

Supplementing test to bring a man below normal into the normal range is incredibly important for health and wellbeing

Superphysiological levels of test do not provide similar benefits, only an enlarged prostate, emotional instability, and sick gains
>>
>>39860461
If you're willing to risk oestrogenic side effects and are already bald then go for it
>>
>>39862627
Does estradiol actually get pissed out though? This article says nothing on the source of the estradiol to the fish.
>>
>>39862801

>posts guy who almost died from going way to hard

yeah that's about right
>>
What was your natural level OP? I'm above average and don't really experience any of the things you've talked about.
>>
>>39862822
I just pinned 150mcg eod until the vial ran out.
>>
>>39860434
ive got all signs of high test and want to kill myself
>>
>>39862858
And it just... worked?

Damn I only bought nolvadex. Guess I might purchase some HCG next time too.
>>
>>39860461
>200-250mg/wk for a year
Fucking retard do your research
>>
Are there any comprehensive TRT guides out there?
>>
>>39861076
>70mg/wk is supraphysiological unless you're a genetic freak. 100mg/wk does make a difference.
>>
>>39862885
Nolva is fine too, I just happened to use HCG.
>>
>>39860434
I got one: you can kill yourself with a heart attack without having to be a pussy and slit anything. Oh and you get to look good
>>
>>39863160
Man just shut the fuck up, you know nothing.
>>
>>39860434
>>39860444
fuck you man. ive spent years telling myself that roids are poison and that id never do them, but this post has me seriously doubting that.
>>
>>39863624
>literally the hormone that makes man a man
>poison
lel
>>
>>39860434
TRT took my levels from 204ng/dl to 1188ng/dl. I feel no different.
>>
>>39863742
What dosages? Which esther? If the doc gave you test cypionate with like e7d pin its clear why no benefits.
>>
>>39862761
What made you think "im depressed and my life is shit, i should bang performance enhancing drugs"?

Also i hope youre not fucked from tge possible CTE. If I was you id be on a hefty stack of neuroprotectives. T probably is one desu.
>>
>>39863742
How are your gains compared to before you took it?

My test is similar to your levels before and I had to stop lifting and switch to all cardio since I couldn't progress and was perpetually exhausted from the effort.

And now that work has temporarily become more physically demanding and the hours are longer, I can feel the drag of being unable to properly recover.

Seeing the doctor this week, though and want to know what to expect.
>>
>>39863767
100mg testosterone cypionate once a week.

>>39863803
I'd been lifting for 3 years when I started in September of 2015. I was 180lbs 12% bf at 6'2". Now I'm 215lbs 15ish % bf.
>>
So, my niggas, redpill me on how to inject the test: I'm going for 100mg/week, should I shoot it all in one day, or shoot it through the week?
>>
>>39864041
Once a week is fine, 100mg is also too low, 200mg minimum. Most comes in 250mg/ml doses so just do 1ml a week for simplicity
>>
File: 1482854085361.png (456KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482854085361.png
456KB, 611x640px
>>39863944
>100mg test cypionate

i swear some doctors are legit retarded.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that the guys who promote test boosters are the same guys who discredit nofap without ever attempting it?
>>
>>39864064
That's what he told me to take, I've really been taking 130-150mg.
>>
File: 1481324103420.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481324103420.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>39862301
>>39862761

Fuck it, you guys have convinced me. I'm sick of feeling like a sad sack of shit and constantly wanting to die. Besides, pinning test can in no way be worse than the antipsychotics and antidepressants that I've been put on in the past, so I don't have much to lose aside from money. After you've taken a med that made you piss blood and had the doctor tell you that's a common harmless side effect, (apparently it's not all blood, just some blood in the urine) you stop having such serious concerns about side effects

It'll take me a while to save the ~$400 I'll need for a proper cycle (test, PCT, hcg, needles, blood tests, and extras of some stuff in case I drop it or something) but I'm going to do it. I figure I'll start with 50mg test e every 3 days and see where that takes me. For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling kind of hopeful.
>>
>>39864064
It's amazing how badly most doctors understand testosterone and TRT. All of then know estrogens and how to use them like it's second nature, but nobody gives a fuck about test because it's a "man" thing. And as we all know, being manly and masculine is one of the worst crimes you can commit. Why do you think women can get synthetic estrogen for free from Planned Parenthood to improve their quality of life while we have to order test illegally on the Internet for hilariously inflated prices?
>>
>>39864104
Made me think.
>>
>>39864082
the amount isnt the problem, its the frequency of injecting and the esther attached to the testosterone.

cypionate is on par with enanthate that it slowly ramps down until 3.5-4 days and then it drops very sudden causing rollercoaster hormone levels.

Cypionate/Enanthate should be injected every 3.5days or every other day.
>>
File: gymdark.jpg (177KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
gymdark.jpg
177KB, 1024x682px
I have a doc appt on Friday- annual physical but I'm going to have him test my T levels. I'm pruddy sure I'm low-T

What can I do to keep it as low as possible for Friday?
>>
>>39864191
do not eat, drink a lot of alcohol. get 0 zero sleep, do not get any sunlight, fuck if your mom has some birth control pills just sneak those mofos in.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170101-150212.png (79KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170101-150212.png
79KB, 1080x1920px
I'm 38 and not on anything. Is this amount of variation normal? My doctor has no answer.
>>
>>39864223
that is very weird.

i would say dietary and other facts but they wouldn;t cause such a high bump.
>>
>>39864186
I'd rather not inject twice a week. I'd have to use twice as many needles too which are prescribed. Plus I don't notice the "rollercoaster" drop. I feel the same all week long. The day after I inject feels the same as the day before I do it.
>>
>>39864223
>>39864236
I take care of myself, lift, am sober, take zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D supps. Eat very clean /fit/ diet. Bloods were taken at roughly the same times..

I'm just confused and wondering if I can push my doc for TRT maybe (if I need it)
>>
>>39864145
I can't tell if you're memeing or if it really did make you think.
>>
>>39864284
you can literally buy needles online for 10 bucks.
for free at a needle exchange.

and of course you might not feel it, using 150mg test cyp barely ups you into normal upper range.
>>
>>39860434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yweWf0u_tb8
>>
I want to take test so bad but I dont know where to get any.
>>
File: Capture1.png (33KB, 663x132px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
33KB, 663x132px
>>39864337
>>
File: 1482782497205.jpg (9KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
1482782497205.jpg
9KB, 449x497px
>>39864367
>upper average
>hes quite literally in the upper average
>>
Im from ontario , canada

We have free healthcare but i have no clue if we are allowed to ask to have our hormone levels tested

im 24 so i feel like my family doctor will tell me to fuck off or have osme like warning flags and make me not have it get tested.

how do i get that paki faggot to let me get tested then give me test supplements?
>>
>>39864359
>Friend says he has a legit source, the guy sells to a female Olympia competitor
>Asks me if I want to cycle with him
>Tell him I'll think about it
>Really I just wanted to use him as a Guinea pig
>He buys a cycle of test and deca
>First time he injects he gets a huge hard lump at the site
>Gets infected

Glad I didn't use that source.
>>
>>39864402
tell him you have problems getting erections, low confidence, zero motivation, low energy...

he'll get a blood panel and bam..

>>39864410
Infections are near 99% the guy injecting's fault. did he use alcohol swabs and sterilize properly inb4?
>>
File: QFGvF9W.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
QFGvF9W.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
Has anybody got an infograph or anything for a first cycle?

I want to /fraud/ but feel i dont know enough about the subject to just jump right in and fuck it up, causing irriversible effects to my body.

If i cycle will my test levels go back to baseline afterwards if i use PCT correctly? Is it dependent on genetics and your bodies reaction to the drug?

Is there any harm in taking drugs just as a safeguard with test to stop my estrogen levels going through the roof and causing gyno or do they have negative side effects if taken when you dont need them?

Its hard to find reliable info on test on the internet because its such a shady subject and the only places i find discussing it are forums. I trust /fit/ the most out of anyone because you guys are generally intelligent. when it comes down to it is complex biochemistry and i dont want to permenantly fuck myself up or become completely dependent on spending ÂŁ300-400 a month to stop my test levels plummenting and my quality of life plummeting with them. I feel like im overcomplicating it somewhat. pls help /fit/.
>>
>>39864424
He is a paramedic so I assume he knows what he's doing but I didn't watch him
>>
>>39864388
That's what I want. My doctor won't let me get my levels higher because of other medical issues.
>>
>>39864084
If you do stupid shit like starting at 50mg e3d you shouldnt get too hopeful
>>
>>39864441
Try watching bigger faster stronger

It's not that technically informative but still worth watching
>>
File: shNJGZa.gif (2MB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
shNJGZa.gif
2MB, 326x246px
>>39864444
dem quads
>>
>>39864084
>blood tests
Why would you get blood tests? To check estrogen/test levels pre and post cycle?
>>
>>39864367
>risking to damage your hormone levels just to stay in the natty range
Its mindblowing how stupid some people are
Making a lifechanging decision without putting any thought at all in it
>>
How hard is it to get test on the up and up from a doctor?

I'm 24 and I have tons of grey hair, 0 energy, i sleep like 12 hours a day and wake up tired as fuck. work 8 hours a day... constantly sick and getting injuries

is this enough to get it? how would i ask for it?

I honestly feel i need it / it would really help me. but I am an awkward fuck that thinks the doctor would think i just "WANNA GET JACKED BRO"
>>
>>39864529
I had about 5 months to think about it while we figuring out the cause. He didn't even want me to go on TRT.
>>
How hard is it to get doctor to prescribe TRT to you? I've been thinking about getting tested for a while because I match pretty much exactly the symptoms for low test. Only way I'm gonna do it is if it's prescribed to me.

Also how does TRT and antidoping go together. Is it possible to get a TUE for TRT?
>>
>>39864574
Im pretty sure doctors just have a certain number that they prescribe TRT for if your blood test results come back below it.

If you're just over it they might prescribe it if you beg them and say its really affecting your quality of life and making it hard for you to work etc, depends on the doctor.
>>
Testosterone isn't some sort of miracle cure-all wonder drug. I've used 500m/week and I noticed an increase in gains for sure - going back to linear progression after long plateaus and mixed results using periodised programs is nice. It came with some side effects, mostly acne, very slight effects on my hairline and sensitive nipples (this persisted despite AI usage). The worst side was actually the increase in libido. I went from jerking it twice a day to 5 times, which sometimes left me to tired to give my gf the attention she wanted. Another thing I wasn't prepared for was all the attention, people aren't stupid and will notice you are on something... and will be quick to judge you for it.
For a lot of people they become a crutch, they go on with the intention of just one cycle, but then body dismorphia won't let them come off and quickly they are onto the BnC lifestyle, taking several steroids and even more ancillaries.
Overall my experience using it was positive, and I haven't ruled out using it again in the future, but it was far from life-changing. In fact it has caused me to reevaluate the role lifting has in my life, it isn't wise to let it become so all consuming. To the anons ITT thinking about hopping on I'd ask you to consider exactly how important a few lbs of muscle really are, because that's what you'll be getting - not some magic potion that'll turn you into an alpha pussy slayer who oozes confidence and charisma.
>>
>>39864652
You got any pics of your hairline changes? Thats one of the things im scared to fucking death over when starting test because my widows peak is already pretty far back and im at a balancing point where i can just cover it with a fringe.
>>
>>39860434
I've got two viols Test-E and just ordered liquidex.
>>
>>39864698
Sorry man, no pics, but the change is hardly noticeable, about .5cm at my temples. AFAIK no one else can even detect the difference, my GF said she wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't said it to her. It's worth noting that I used epistane for a few weeks at the start of my cycle - which is a potent dht derived compound, much more likely to have caused it than the test.
>>
>>39864778
Thanks man, just trying to get as informed as possible regarding roids before i make the decison to take em.
>>
>>39864646
I'll probably go and get some blood work done soon. I mean it can't make my situation any worse.

And if I happen to be low and get prescribed TRT but won't be qualified for TUE I'll just keep doing sports and hope I won't get busted. But then again the chances of getting tested in amateur sports are pretty fucking low.
>>
>>39864652
Did you even read this thread. They aren't talking about /fraud/ levels of use here. Your perspective was interesting but this is a mostly TRT discussion.

How did your body react after you went off 500mg/wk?
>>
File: cycle.jpg (166KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
cycle.jpg
166KB, 1000x667px
>>39864424
>hardly ever get so a boner
>can't tell ya last time was horny
>difficult to lose fat
>tough to gain muscle

Pretty sure I'm now t

Have doc appointment on Friday
>>
File: fatdog.jpg (82KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
fatdog.jpg
82KB, 1023x682px
>>39864893
Are you sure you aren't just a fatass?
>>
>>39862744
Newmarket bro here aswell
>>
>>39864852
The point I was making was that even at a dose of 500mg it wasn't really anything special, so what do guys think will happen at replacement or near-replacement levels? A lot of the people ITT don't actually seem to be seriously deficient and are under the impression that test will turn their lives around anyway.

Coming off seemed daunting towards the end of the cycle, I can see why a lot of guys stay on, but was actually fairly harmless. I lost a couple reps from my sets and 'fullness' from glycogen disappeared. libido returned to normal. Fewer sides than being on cycle.
>>
>>39860444
Trips of truth

But in all seriousness, we ALL feel this way ALL the time

Now you just need to buy the raws and dose for literal pennies on the dollar
>>
>It is said that today's Western men have something like HALF the testosterone of our great grandparents.
ledoubtymeme.jpg
I don't think people magically had more test back then. Theres probably a slight net decrease actually overall. We are now more sedentary (lower test) but much more healthy and less diseased (higher test)
Testosterone is not magical manliness that our forefathers had and we don't, every generation hears that shit.
>>
>>39864992
Although, didn't men on farms always want to have 'big strong' farmhand ladies? Thats hightest af. I withdraw this statement
>>
>>39864956
All I'm hoping is to not be permanently tired, get shit done, and actually get a sex drive of any sort. I'm not expecting it to turn my life around completely on it's own.
>>
>>39865054
FWIW tiredness and also sex drive on test have a lot to do with controlling estrogen and getting in range. You are going to need blood tests to dial in AI dosing properly so don't try to self-medicate trt. I've never been as exhausted as the week I crashed my estrogen.
>>
>>39864948
U go to the goodlife?
>>
>>39860777
What is sub-q? Where are you injecting to make it a subcutaneous injection?
>>
>>39865496
subq is the layer of fat between the skin and muscle.

you'll need a smaller needle, usually an insulin needle and you can only pin it really in glutes/obliques.

also that article is fucking bullshit. IM injections has government articles supporting that its superior to sub-q.
>>
>>39864359
Fucking this. How do you guys find a trusted source so easily? There's really no way to know for sure if it's safe and personally I don't know anyone who cycles.
>>
im prolly gonna start test in a year or two and just cruise
>>
>>39865564
shoot me an email @ [email protected]
>>
>>39864359
>>39865564
Reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

That's where everyone on fit buys gear. Best prices best safety.
>>
>>39865585
>Post about trying to find a trusted test source
>Some guy responds with a sketchy gmail address telling me to hit him up
This is precisely what's keeping me from hopping on the train.
>>
>>39865634
Read above
>>
>>39865634

So then why bother asking?

What are you expecting? A Dr. from the Mayo clinic to respond with a Harvard endocrinologist?

Shoot that bathtub test or GTFO.
>>
>>39865648
So how do so many people trust sketchy sources like this for their test? I guess if you know someone who personally can verify the source, it's okay, but I'm not about to email some random guy on /fit/ to order things I will later inject into my body.
>>
>>39865682
why are u ignoring my post
>>
>>39865682
reviews n shit

you just gotta be down with the bathtub shit my friend
>>
>>39865689
The Reddit post? I've been on there in the past and I'll take another look at it. I was mostly talking about that gmail address.
>>
>>39865715
That's obviously sketch as fuck but reddit is pretty legit
>>
>>39865561

It's not bullshit.

There's nothing wrong with pinning subQ and plenty of benefits. All the literature supports this.

Listen to Dr. Crisler who's an expert on pinning.

https://youtu.be/UH1yTqt1sK8

Pros of subQ pinning:

1. Going under the skin saves you from approximately 500 potentially damaging intramuscular injections every decade.

2. Injecting your testosterone subcutaneously involves the use of a small gauge needle (25 gauge half-inch, or 26 gauge 3/8 inch if you're very lean), thus making it feasible to give yourself two injections per week, which allows for a more even and natural testosterone profile.

3. Since you're injecting two times a week, the testosterone is more smoothly metabolized and might even bring estrogen levels down.

4. This method gives you more bang for your testosterone buck. Crisler notes that that 80 mg of subQ testosterone has the effect of a 100 mg of testosterone administered intramuscularly.

5. You can use the same needle to fill your syringe and administer the dose.

6. Since there's no danger of puncturing a vein, there's no need to aspirate when you go subQ.
>>
>>39865723
Not him but thanks, this is interesting.
might be time to give the ol' quads a rest.
>>
>>39865692
>getting testosterione from some strangers bathtub
this doesn't sound like things I want to do.
>>
>>39860434

Cruise at 125mg weekly.

For the mental benefits you are talking about 300mg is already past diminished returns.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>39865758
whatever it takes
>>
>>39864466
I thought 100 mg to 150mg a week was a standard TRT dose?
>>
File: baird.jpg (27KB, 364x536px) Image search: [Google]
baird.jpg
27KB, 364x536px
>>39865783
>>
There's other things you can take that will make you feel better and don't involve injecting stuff in your body
>>
>>39865819

100/wk is fairly standard, give or take a bit depending on the exact form being used. This won't do a great deal in someone who actually has normal hormone levels (which is a fair chunk of people chasing TRT as a solution to their problems) but it could be a pretty big difference for someone who actually does have hormonal issues.

Of course, plenty of people on 'trt' are on a hell of a lot more than that. If someone is expecting that level of results from a much smaller dose they're likely going to be disappointed.
>>
>>39864513
Blood tests help you make sure you're not accidentally killing yourself.

>>39865850
Hmm. I guess I'll research more then.
>>
>>39864084
>It'll take me a while to save the ~$400 I'll need for a proper cycle (test, PCT, hcg

I'm not sure if you need PCT / HCG. You don't even need to run TRT in cycles. You just cruise indefinitely, no? HCG I guess is necessary if you want to guarantee that you'll be able to have kids one day. For myself, I don't really want that so I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>39865623
Is pharmacom labs a good source?

Looks much less sketchy than these sources to me imo or is there a higher chance of getting your package detained or something?

www.pharmacomstore.co
>>
>>39864402

That doc isn't going to give you test-e unless you legit have hypogonadism, which you don't.

He won't run the full panel of bloodwork unless you have symptoms indicating that you have a related illness.

I think you'll have to pay out of pocket at a private sports medicine clinic instead. They won't ask questions and you don't have to disclose your motives. Just pay and let them run the tests.
>>
>>39865883
>Blood tests help you make sure you're not accidentally killing yourself.

How so?
>>
>>39865895
It's a lot more expensive.

It's much more reliable though ill give you that.
>>
>>39865911

There are potential health effects of steroid use (some general, some specific to certain drugs). The markers of which will often show up in blood tests before the symptoms do.
>>
So what fucking happens after you get off the cycle and decide not to take any more roids.

Some people say you destroy your normal test levels and will look like shit from then on a d some people say you keep some of the gainz.

Also is it worth doing low doses of trt, for example if you are low t doses will push you to the maximum of natty level, would that be healthier than regular cycle doses which most big roiders do.
>>
>>39865937
Can you give me some examples of some for say, test, tren? Are we just talking about the usual heart problems/blood pressure stuff here?

Sorry for the stupid qurstions but im trying to get all the info i can regarding the health risks of this stuff.
>>
>>39860434

So you went from low test to a normal functioning man.

You used test to cure your illness.

Vast majority of people do not fucking need to inject themselves in the ass with test because all the stuff you describe

>knowing how to talk to girls
> doing productive shit

Just comes naturally when you are not low test...
>>
>>39864992

Thats why in the past many people died of il ess which are curable today easy af.

In the past only strong remained, for example my grandpa had like 6 brothers and sisters, only 3 of them survived(ww2 era, hunger and diseases snit like that), today he is rockin almost near 85, looks good, boulder shoulders, meaty forearms, head full of hair but grey, heck he looks maybe better than many 60 years old.

But today thanks to medicine and food, nu males and low test have chance for life too.
>>
File: 1482905896955.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482905896955.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>39863801
Probably when my physician wrote me a script for it. I wouldn't consider it a PED because -

A) I don't compete in a sport.
B) I'm taking a TRT dose, albeit one on the higher end.

Along with it, I regularly get blood work, eat a very clean diet, don't drink or smoke. Also figured it was better than taking SSRIs.

As far as CTE is concerned, I do supplement with fish oil, Vitamin C, D3, zinc, magnesium, creatine daily.

Anyways, I'm not saying a person should hop on a cycle to fix depression but I definitely recommend getting your levels checked.
>>
>>39865964
>Just comes naturally when you are not low test...

You aren't saying anything new. You're not saying anything that OP hasn't already said. Why are you talking?
>>
>>39860444
Lmao, You are going to kill yourself when 4th week into PCT

rofl
>>
>>39866044
how did this woman get those legs, it's what I want

please dont say squats my back is funky
>>
>>39862065
Get your life sorted and then hop on gear dude.

Using anything as a crutch will case you to fucking crash HARD when/if that crutch disappears.
>>
>>39864652

This was 100% spot on. I blasted 750mg all throughout last semester, strength and social skills all improved but coming off now is shitty.
>>
>>39866860
shitty how so? and tell me if im wrong, but isnt 750mg a lot?
>>
File: 1461713948943.jpg (26KB, 359x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461713948943.jpg
26KB, 359x375px
>>39865943
Psychologically, the effects mentally for some people coming off the gear and into the PCT stages are lethal, literally, people have killed themselves from the depression they plunge into.

And this is why it is imperative that you have a healthy mindset and a good understanding of what you are taking.
>>
>>39866897
lol what?

Why not just hop back on if it gets that serious?
>>
>>39866883
500mg - 750mg E3D is normal first Test E cycle dose.

Shitty because test levels are of course depressed, not enough that I wasn't functional but it was very important that I kept myself busy throughout first weeks of PCT otherwise my mind would wander to dark places.

I'm fine now, but you definitely re-evaluate whether gear is worth it when coming off.

Additionally, while I didn't use Clomid, apparently it can compound this depression effect, I wouldn't know, I only took Nolva.
>>
>>39866914
This is what lots of people end up doing, which is why steroids occasionally get that addictive label. Some people can't handle coming off once going on.
>>
>>39866924
i see people talking about 100mg a week.

is that just a super low dose?
>>
>>39866932
>>39866924
also I see people talking about more intense drugs... I thought test was like easymode least dangerous
>>
>>39866945
I definitely don't see any point running 100mg/week if you have working balls. TRT dose is for people that can barely make any naturally.

Again, I ran 750mg a week, don't give into the hype. I'll say the best benefits were that I was a monster in the gym, and that I could wake up at 4 am every morning to go and work a full day at a very physically demanding job while also being able to have the energy to study with QT's for my classes in the evening.

I didn't have this sudden Ultra Chad mindset that people are making test out to do. If anything I gained an elevated sense of self worth and self assurance.

>>39866978
If you're going to make gear apart of your life you always start with a basic bitch test cycle to see how your body reacts, for example, I blasted 750mg and found out that genetically I'm one of the very fortunate, I had 0 acne and my hair didn't fall out at all. Some people go bald and turn into a pizza.

If you react bad to test you generally you'll be glad you didn't hop on tren right away.
>>
File: 1449183776289.png (37KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
1449183776289.png
37KB, 240x311px
>>39866924
>500mg - 750mg E3D is normal first Test E cycle dose
>>
>>39866945

>100mg/wk is TRT levels. That is, it's enough to put you at the high end of the natty range. Anything 200mg/wk+ will put you above that natty level. And with that comes the side effects like high estrogen and gyno.

I'm doing 125mg/wk and feel better than ever. Feel 20 years old again. No need to go higher.
>>
File: 1473229094631.jpg (20KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
1473229094631.jpg
20KB, 367x332px
>>39867032
Yes.
>>
>>39867042

Whoops didn't mean to green text that
>>
>>39867013
thanks for the info.
>>
>>39867060

No.

750mg is a monster dose.
>>
>>39867083
I understand, but hit up the majority of your forums and people generally do 500mg - 750mg.

I'm not advocating anyone do anything.
>>
>>39867091
>>39867083
As someone who has never considered doing steroids but now is considering it...

I really want to improve my health and life quality, and I don't feel like going through the doctor shit to get it done and being judged by doctors thinking I'm trying to become a roid monster.

I'm looking into 100mgish dose to get to normal/ slightly above average levels.
>>
>>39867013
>>39867091
>always start with a basic bitch test cycle to see how your body reacts, for example, I blasted 750mg.
>I'm not advocating that anyone do anything.

Just stop.
>>
>>39867115
100-150 is a TRT dose, just get your levels checked a couple of months after you start pinning.
>>
>>39867091

500-750 per week, and that's still talking about people who've done this for a while rather than absolute beginners. That's a long way from 750 e3d.
>>
>>39860434
>Broscience: the post
>>
File: 1477886875789.gif (2MB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1477886875789.gif
2MB, 396x304px
>>39867135
I should'v been more specific when I said basic bitch test cycle, I only meant that you should run a test only cycle, before adding other compounds.

Yes, I ran a bigger dose of test than most, you guys can run what you want to.
>>
I've been on cycle for a while now and want to come off. I'm just not as lean as I'd like to be and want to start cutting as well.
Is it better to wait until I'm done cutting to come off cycle? I don't want to end up having a rebound and gain even more fat when I come off.
>>
>>39867042

Completely agreed.

I'm the guy earlier who said 125mg weekly cyp or enth is the magic sweet spot.

200mg+ is diminished returns. Sure it will build more muscle the higher the dose is, but it won't increase the mental clarity, sex drive, life goal motivations, social confidence with women etc... by any significant amount. All those good things peak at 125mg, and most guys don't even need to worry about Estradiol conversion at that dose.

125mg has also been proven to allow significantly more muscle to be built than a natty could ever do - just not crazy big.

Think Greg Ogalager kinobody size and build, easilt attained if you control your calories.

You can also take 125mg weekly indefinitely, and if anything live longer than you otherwise would have.

AND past 35 is EASY to valid prescriptions for that, or even slightly higher dose (not that it needs to go any highr)
>>
>>39863140
>nolva is fine too
>I just happened to use HCG
>nolva is fine too
>nolva is fine
>>
>>39865952
Go to the reddit steroid sub thingy. Has all the info you could ever want or need, and even more. I think it's /r/steroids.
>>
>>39866804
It's not about my life getting sorted breh. I've tried every depression treatment short of having an implant that directly electrocutes my brain. It's chemical, not me being bummed because >tfw no gf. Saying that an effective treatment for an illness is a "crutch" is just plain wrong. If test disappears somehow, I'll just be like I am now, and I've been like this my whole life. I have literally nothing to lose at this point.
>>
>>39860528
Sounds like you should cruise sonny.
>>
>>39862846
Yes it does.
>>
>>39860751
http://theinspiredman.com/why-low-testosterone-levels-matter-to-all-men/#sthash.LXjn22lM.dpbs
Found this, but not sure about it.

t. not OP
>>
>>39860434

Dude you are really attributing the kitchen sink to test. You were either low test or hypogonadal. I ran 350mg a week for 8 weeks and all I noticed was the strength and performance gains as well As muscle and some aggression. I wasn't a low test cuck before though. Your little Testosterone ad is cringey honestly. Like the guys who act like tren turns them into a rage a holic
>>
>>39860868
I was on for a year and all I took was aromasin for Pct and my nuts came back in 3 weeks

This thread is full of poor info

You guys just take hormones without doing research

Hint: asking people on Mongolian basket pruning forums isn't good research
>>
[email protected] for $30 vials of test c and $45 Anavar 20mgx30 tren e $45
>>
>>39864652
Finally someone with some sense

The OP is a cringey faggot using a drug to explain all these changes when in fact he just needed a crutch

The part where he talks about how he became gods gift to women is the worst
>>
>>39867513
Just go on test bro. Test changed my life in more ways than I can say. Went from anti-depressants to getting engaged a year and a half later . I will never come off and i did before. One bad month but the mental gains were still there. Back on for life. I'm of the belief that the only thing that makes Chad and betas different. Is testosterone. I'm 27 and I inject 125mg e every 3 days.
>>
>>39867711
Stop trying to force ppl to juice just because you attribute your fsggy ass becoming a future cuck to a chemical. You know what happened when I went on test? I got unbelievably aggressive and frustrated and the slightest raise in estrogen not properly accounted for with AI made me super depressed. I also gained 30lb in three months and completely changed how I looked.

Your one gay ass experience doesn't mean shit. 250mg a week is a really high dose to run long term, idiot. Enjoy the increased RBC and left ventricle hypertrophy.
>>
Does it really work?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>39865723
Type 1 diabetic who has also cycled here.

>1. Going under the skin saves you from approximately 500 potentially damaging intramuscular injections every decade.
Sub Q is just as dangerous, you run exactly the same or more risks with blood vessels, tendons, etc.

>2. Injecting your testosterone subcutaneously involves the use of a small gauge needle (25 gauge half-inch, or 26 gauge 3/8 inch if you're very lean), thus making it feasible to give yourself two injections per week, which allows for a more even and natural testosterone profile.
Then you're injecting dog shit or some weird oldschool water based roids. Modern Test E is oil based and anything smaller than 26ga is difficult to impossible.

>3. Since you're injecting two times a week, the testosterone is more smoothly metabolized and might even bring estrogen levels down.
Makes no difference if you're injecting the same amount.

>4. This method gives you more bang for your testosterone buck. Crisler notes that that 80 mg of subQ testosterone has the effect of a 100 mg of testosterone administered intramuscularly.
Citation required

>5. You can use the same needle to fill your syringe and administer the dose.
You can already do that with 25ga

>6. Since there's no danger of puncturing a vein, there's no need to aspirate when you go subQ.
There's still danger, plenty people mistakenly inject into blood vessels and veins sub Q as they do intramuscular.

All of the benefits you've listed can be ignored or are ridiculous. Compared against standard medicinal practice of intramuscular that we've tried and tested for 70 years with great success.
>>
>>39867940
Thank mr. doggo
>>
>>39867711
Thanks for the input. At this point I'm convinced that pinning test is, if nothing else, another relatively safe and viable option to treat my depression. I just gotta save the money and I'll do it.
>>
>>39860451
What's a good cycle?
>>
>>39868629
Schwinn
>>
>>39860461

For full year? You mad brah?
>>
>>39868629
>>39868656
schwinn is very good
>>
>>39865992
Please read some fucking science. Literally any science anywhere. Test actually inhibits your immune system, so by your logic, your grandpa, the lowest test of his family, survived and gave birth to you.
>>
File: 1471217934001.jpg (53KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
1471217934001.jpg
53KB, 604x404px
>As a general rule, the normal range in men is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL depending on your age. A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then slowly declines throughout a mans life.

>100 years ago men’s testosterone levels were between 800-2000 ng/dL

we are lowtest fggts
>>
>>39864191
work out for more than an hour.
>>
>>39868997
Isnt this just a meme?
Sometimes i have to spend like 3 hours at gym for whole workout, i know its too much, but does it really affect T level that bad?
>>
>>39865841
Like weed?
>>
For anyone with legitimate hypergondal low test I would try a low dose of clomid eod. I started doing this throughout a sarm cycle and realised how much this actually helped me. This is a genuine alternative to TRT for young men who don't want to lose fertility. I'm 19 with 402ng/dl getting bloods done next week will post results in a seperate thread if people are interested. But I have been feeling so much better since I started clomid therapy
>>
>>39860496
If you do it for one year you will probably shut down your bodies natural testosterone and for that long you will probably lose a lot of your natural test if you ever went off. Even with great PCT
>>
>>39867940

Literally everything you said was wrong, and wrong in the most fundamental ways. Good luck with that.
>>
>>39868962
>100 years ago men’s testosterone levels were between 800-2000 ng/dL

Pretty sure they didn't do blood analysis in the Victorian age
>>
>>39860791
>At 100mg/wk you shouldnt have any worries. No need for hcg or AI.

So my balls won't shrink at 100mg/wk? For sure?
>>
>>39869918
> Victorian age
american education...
>>
>>39863767
>What dosages? Which esther? If the doc gave you test cypionate with like e7d pin, its clear why no benefits.

There's a difference between cypionate and enanthate? In terms of effect on mood? I thought they were identical, except for a slightly longer half-life for cypionate.
>>
>>39864191
no Sleep has the greatest short time effect on test
>>
File: 1483292621542.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483292621542.png
127KB, 601x508px
OK fags, how should I get my test? Should I go to my doctor and say "IF YOU DONT GIVE ME TEST ILL KILL MY SELF PLS GIB"?
>>
>>39869448
I'm interested.
>>
>>39865715
you're a fucking retard, i just wanted to give you a source but apparently you're too chickenshit to send an email.

fuck you guys are retarded, the only reason I posted my email was because source talk is bannable on here,
>>
>>39870014
Pretend that you identify as a women which identify as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Get Test for free, because it would offend you if no.
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (9KB, 121x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
9KB, 121x124px
>this thread
roiders are the scum of the earth
>>
>>39869944
Your balls will shrivel up, even at 100mg/w
>>
File: 1328307275235.png (52KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1328307275235.png
52KB, 500x468px
So you might do test and feel great, but guess what? There will still be that nagging realization at the back of your mind, that this is not the real you, you weren't born like this, you had to take a drug. You natural test levels just weren't high enough, you had to cheat.

Meanwhile there's me, I had to have my test levels checked due to gyno (yes I'm being serious, got that shit cut out and I'm okay now) and surprise surprise my test levels were in the top 2.5%.

So anytime I see a roider I just smile to myself and think about how he couldn't make it without drugs.
>>
>>39870077

what if I already have tiny balls?
>>
>>39860434
>>39860444
You're an idiot convincing people with idiotic placebo stories. Just vegan memers telling everyone how much better your life is. Test is not the answer to all problems, its unhealthy to run at supraphysiological periods for longer times and you obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>39870087
Then they will go from tiny to mini
>>
>>39870104
I guess its worth.
>>
Which Roid will have the best effect on facial hair growth?
>>
>>39870135
inject cyanide
>>
>>39870135
estrogen pills
>>
>>39870085
>gyno (yes I'm being serious, got that shit cut out and I'm okay now)
Why would you get surgery for cosmetic reasons. This is not the real you, you weren't born like this, you had to get surgery. Your estrogen levels were too high, you had to cheat.
>>
>>39864359
/r/steroidsourcetalk
>>
>>39870186
not him but are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1481330143697.gif (316KB, 303x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481330143697.gif
316KB, 303x280px
>>39870258
gooodbyeeee
>>
>>39870273
Are you retarded that you can't you see how hypocritical he is?
>So anytime I see a roider I just smile to myself and think about how he couldn't make it without drugs.
Meanwhile, he had to get surgery to get rid of gyno.
I have no problems with steroid use or cosmetic surgery, just with people who believe one "unnatural enhancement" method is worse than another".
>>
>>39870306
constantly injecting roids to get a higher-than-normal level of test is something different than a one time surgery because of a disorder though
>>
>>39870329
Its a matter of perception.

The guy had a retarded opinion tho and got called out for it.
>>
>>39870329
I wasn't trying to compare steroids to gyno specifically. I was drawing a parallel to point out why he shouldn't be feeling superior to others.
>So anytime I see a roider I just smile to myself and think about how he couldn't make it without drugs.
He feels a sense of superiority to steroid users b/c they have to resort to steroid injections to reach above natural levels of test. On the other hand he has to get gyno surgery in order to be normal, and also gyno is usually caused by high estrogren.
>>
>>39870285
you stole my gif u shitnigger
>>
>>39870353
its not really a matter of perception. getting a gyno surgery is for getting the body to a normal state. injecting test because you want it, and not because you have too low test levels and need to inject to get to a normal level, is the exact opposite
>>
>>39869388
No. Weed is like drinking a beer. It'll make you feel good for the evening but won't solve anything else. And if you start using it to avoid dealing with your problems the addiction factor is definitely real
>>
>>39860848

Stop drinking pee.

Seriously though, where do you live? If your water source is groundwater or a protected watershed into which wastewater isn't discharged, there's no vector for birth control piss to end up as a component of your water.
>>
>>39871036
Dude, are you retarded?
The Water going from toilet to water treatment plants, there it will be treated and then it goes back to groundwater.
What do you think wheres the water going?
And no actually its not possible to filter estradiol.
Just kys, idiot.
>>
>>39865634
How else are you going to get pointed in the right direction? Have fun staying in your safe little bubble you absolute faggot
>>
>>39864223
Time of day blood was drawn. Always do early AM.
>>
>>39864652
You probably already have normal testosterone levels this is for people with low testosterone. I only took 200 mg a week and actually became a pussy slayer
>>
Anyone with depression that took/is taking test?
Does it help or make things worse?
>>
>>39870329
No it's not. Low test is a disorder, it's just that the treatment is long term rather than a one time cure for gyno. You and that anon saying test injections aren't the "real" you are both hypocritical fucking retards.
>>
On baby's first blast and don't feel remotely like some Mega-Chad. Just Good to average and constantly horny.
>>
>>39871036
Wastewater isn't treated for hormones.
>>
>>39867675
Yeah and the poor advice is from retards like you.
>>
>>39868939
Your information is exactly the opposite of the truth
>>
>>39860434
True. Mental clarity is amazing. Low test culture is killing what manhood is. Read up on the fall of cultures and its relation to the amount of fags and lowtests that are in it
>>
>>39869448
Only with secondary hypogonadism will this work.
>>
>>39872256

They tried using test on gays tho. It only spiked libido and cranked the faggotry to 11
>>
>>39872123
>You probably already have normal testosterone levels

This.

If a guy tests at the bottom of the "average" curve for natty test levels, he's going to have a lot more success with cycling than someone with already healthy levels. Jumping from low-T beta sack of shit to medium-T is way more noticeable than jumping from medium-T to high-T.
>>
I am mainly doing calisthenics and was contemplating the idea of starting a test cycle, mostly to help me get more reps and accomplish the harder exercises. Muscle is nice too, but not my main goal.

Anyone got experience with that? How much does it affect strength? Does it really help with bodyweight that much or comparable to natty?
>>
If I rarely work out should I inject just like 50mg (or 100) and will I still get chad-brain?
>>
>>39872325
Seriously, I believe there are two types of The Gay: the effeminate twinks who have too little test, and the manly men who have too much.
>>
>>39872864
Why not just make some social gains if you want to be chad?
>>
>>39867778

250 won't do shit to his left ventricle AND the RBC issue is why you donate blood every 60 days

That said 250 weekly is more than he really needs, does open up to some pesky sides like gyno, and really doesn't build a lot more muscle than 125mg 1x weekly.

Got to get to about 500mg weekly to double the amount of muscle 125 will add.

Diminished returns rule.

So IMHO 250mg weekly is wasting half you test supply.

Basically difference with 125 vs. 250 weekly is:

>would you deal with more side effects and reduce your supply by half just for an extra 4 pounds of muscle?
>>
watched Bigger Faster Stronger last night and it convinced me there is no fucking way I would ever shoot roids...

Unless you're a pro athlete, FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>39860434
> Naturally high test here
Watch out for poor decision making and impulse buys (like nice cars) - Literally one of the proven symptoms.
>>
The amount of misinformation spread across this thread is just cringe.

Kys everyone
>>
>>39862921

This.

For the love of Allahu every bodybuilder talks about being on 'TRT doses' but Google queries come back with fuck all
>>
File: extremely relevant stereogram.jpg (164KB, 2891x547px) Image search: [Google]
extremely relevant stereogram.jpg
164KB, 2891x547px
>>39860434
something something placebo something something pic related
>>
>>39869448

I'm interested. Do it.
>>
>>39870258
how do i avoid getting fucked in the ass by customs if I order sterons online?
>>
Hey guys I ACTUALLY have low test and not going to take test as an average test guy like most people in this thread. What will happen to me? Seems like a HUGE commitment and it honestly kind of scares me.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>39876005
order domestic or fromsomeone with awesome stealth
>>
>>39873817
lol
>>
>>39874025
>misinformation

Yeah, thread is filled with armchair physicians who realize that steroid use that is closely monitored done by an informed user is pretty hard to fuck up.

ESPECIALLY test only cycles.
>>
>>39860434
OP is meme'ing.he literally needed a placebo in order to make good decisions? He's lame.
>>
File: 345445657673453.jpg (98KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
345445657673453.jpg
98KB, 615x461px
>>39876025
sauce
>>
Why not switch to rub on steroids? Unless you like the thrill of a 1 inch needle in your ass delts etc
>>
>>39878422
that picture got posted on /fa/ the other day in a WAYWT thread
(there was never any proof that it wasn't an old picture)
>>
>>39878342
You're running deca + mast without test base, right? Would that be stupid for a beginner for any other reason than the long ester on deca?
>>
>>39878972
Ah no I'm not. You may be thinking of stoya. I'm doing 500 each of test npp and winny.

I did deca my first blast. DESU I was stupid and lucky; I just don't get AAS related sides other than tren making me a Fucking lunatic. With deca you'll have to keep an eye out for estrogen and prolactin mediated sides. Can be tricky for a new guy. Also deca, EQ, test u, etc these aren't cycling drugs. Don't use them if you aren't on for life. They'll make recovery a tricky ordeal lasting from 6-18 months VS the 8-12 weeks normally.
>>
File: rich-piana-wedding.png (1MB, 1170x672px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-wedding.png
1MB, 1170x672px
>>39860434
>>39860444

I've been contemplating steroids for years. But then I thought, then I thought again. What's the point? By being reliant on gear all your life, you pretty much ensure you will never live the normie mold of settling down, having a wife and kids, and growing old with people you love. All these bodybuilders(Christian Guzman, Rich Piana, Matt Ogus, probably 90% of the amateur bodybuilding scene) are getting cheated on and dumped by chicks who realize such a life isn't sustainable, that they would rather have a rich guy with comfy and well paying job. Jeff Seid will never be loved by another human being because he's just an narcissistic faggot. Even Zyzz said he would settle down and hop off when he reached 27 because when you get older trying to be aesthetic is just pathetic. Then there are those that say they can hop off whenever they want. But then their test levels are fucked and they will have boobs and a wrinkled body and be tired and low test for the rest of their lives.

Do whatever you want with your body. But just think about how many people who took gear are actually successful and aren't just some loser has-beens. Don't expect to parlay your success into becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is one of millions of retarded gearheads. think about the rest who are retarded construction workers, club bouncers, grocery stockers and would much rather have gone to university and made 80k a year off an easy engineering job and had a lovely wife and kids.
>>
I didnt feel any different on test than without
my libido and mood was the same

now tren
yes
with trt dosage test and higher tren
I had a chub at least half the day and random erections throughout

the amount of men who actually suffer from LOW T is a minority. just because you're feeling a little tired or lack some motivation doesnt mean you have a hormonal problem lol.

if you think that the moment you pin some test youll turn into a super strong willpower fortune 500 alpha genius...lol
>>
any natty ways to improve test?
>>
>>39869470
>>39860477
>>39860868
>>39880257

This thread isnt /fraud/ for the most part here we arent talking about massive AAS doses or even cycling really. most of the anons here were talking about TRT. All this stupid shit you're spewing about rich piano and jeff etc not getting mattried etc for injecting test is for one super fucking retarded, and just fear mongering. there are plenty of men including myself who are married and have careers, even couples on gear but thats besides the point. you have to be either a mongoloid or an asshole to suggest another man stay at the low end of Testosterone of a 50/60 year old estrogenic bag when hes in his mid twenties. what would be the point of lifting? whats the end game? to look like a 120lb otter mode? and have a lower quality of living?
injecting test to get you between 800-1200 is literaly healthy and a range doctors will get you on. but you probably get triggered as soon as you hear "TEST". thinking people want to be arnold, and freaks. some people just want a better quality of living, and makes some decent gains.
HCG makes you fertile btw.
and TRT DOES mean being dependent forever that what trt is. all the stupid shit you're talking about has to do with people running 300mg doses for years attached with cycling.

>>39872636
you're fucking retarded if you think potentialy shutting yourself down and having to be low T cause you fucked up your cycle is worth building muscle with calisthenics. that that is the dumbest shit ever ever heard. if you want shut a DYEL body you can get it natty you lazy fag. probably lift actual weights.

>>39880720
ZMA ( zinc magnesium and b6) before bed. eggs.
sleeping 9 hours.
lifting heavy
>>
Looking at some source info and I saw something I didn't understand

>Bloodwork Credit
>First Labmax receives $100 store credit
>Bloodwork reviews receive $100 store credit
>Every subsequent Labmax receives $50 store credit.

Does this mean buying from the source gets you credit at labmax or vice versa? And giving a bloodwork review gets you credit from the source?
>>
>>39860830
its not a conspiracy at all. its a well known fact in the scientific community but isnt talked about much because theres not much that can be done about it.
>>
>>39864359
Go up to the largest person in your gym and ask him for some.
>>
What are the coss for test-e vials and pct?
>>
>>39881987
No posting reviews with blood work and labmax will get you store credit because it proves other customers that what they sell is legit thus increasing store revenue.
>>
>>39867940
I inject test e with a 29g insulin needle.
>>
>>39867375
Hmm truly interesting please elaborate a little more man
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.