[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new years ressies are occupying everything at the gym this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1364041838459.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1364041838459.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
The new years ressies are occupying everything at the gym this morning. I truly hate this world.
>>
>skinny teenager doing whatever
>is doing warm up sets of something with dumbbells
>sees that there's 12.5s and 15s
>turns to me and asks how he should do 27.5kg (for both dumbbells)
>catches me off guard by talking to me at all, and especially catches me off guard with such a retarded question
>he spaghettis and excuses himself before I can even think of a response

We're in for an interesting few weeks lads
>>
IT'S SUNDAY, whatever, bro.
>>
>>39859287
help him out faggot
>>
>>39859698
This. They're trying to improve themselves and the least you can do is help, You probably had retarded questions like this when you first started out,
>>
i enjoy watching them between sets. it's hilarious because everyone wants to ego lift. they pick up really heavy weights and can't even do 1 rep, then go a few pounds lighter and repeat the process until they are at bitch weights. their expression never gets old when they realize how weak they are.

i wonder how many quit because of shame of how much they can lift. especially since most of them are teenagers who automatically think they are strong.
>>
>>39859698
I would have if he didn't react immediately with apologies and rush off. I did sort of watch him to ensure he didn't sit on the bench freaking out; I would have told him to use the 12.5s and do more reps, or the 15s with less reps, but I think he used common sense and figured it out

>>39859795
>implying I didn't lurk /fit/ for six months before lifting and do it after midnight like the aspie I am so I could fuck around and be confused and figure shit out on my own
>>
>>39860132
Touche
>>
File: jurassippark.jpg (40KB, 496x270px)
jurassippark.jpg
40KB, 496x270px
>skinny teen walks in
>maybe 5' 6", 120 lbs.
>wearing tank top and jeans
>jeans
>goes straight to open squat rack
>adjusts height
>steps back, readjusts height
>notices safety rails, takes them off
>steps back, puts safety rails back on
>loads 2pl
>quarter squats three reps (actually kind of impressive considering this kid's size)
>reracks on his tiptoes
>loads another plate
>kid is now settling under 3pl8, three reps into his workout, which began approximately one minute ago
>can't even unrack it
>steps back, looks around, makes sure no one was watching
>to his credit, re-racks all six plates

Could have been worse, but I was legit concerned there when he was trying to unrack 3pl8. I've never seen a compound fracture in real life and I'd love to keep that streak going.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.