[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gymnasts all have such great shoulder development? Rounded,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: NoryA.jpg (320KB, 1290x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NoryA.jpg
320KB, 1290x1080px
Why do gymnasts all have such great shoulder development? Rounded, thick and and full

Inb4: do gymnastics
>>
they use them for handstands n shit

they also balance on fucking bars with their bodies straight up in the air and overhead press their weight
>>
>manlets
>focus on many repetitions
>did i say manlets?
>>
Because their routines work shoulder muscles?

I don't know what answer you're expecting
>>
>>39858031
Lmao cucky lanklet answer. Don't be jelly
>>
>>39858032
So basically bodyweight shit and a fuck load of reps.
>>
File: tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg (68KB, 490x690px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg
68KB, 490x690px
>>39858029
Not at all true. Look at the olympic weightlifters, focusing on Cleans/Jerks and they have boulder shoulders
>>
>>39858049
yeah because theyre constantly using them to bring the weight up and push it above their head you stupid fuck
>>
>>39858039
Well possibly the fact that they do such varied lifts and movements that it's working more muscles at once than just lifting weights, hence the more rounded look. Even compound lifts have limitations
>>
>>39858024
>>39858031
This, most Olympic gymnasts are 5'7" or shorter. It's already stated that manlets can increase mass easier, so it would make sense that a sport dominated by manlets would have a lot of good shoulders.
>>
>>39858024
because they are 5'3
>>
>>39858024
Iron crosses

worked for me ;)
>>
Girls want swimmer bodies
>>
>>39858074
chicks like my iron cross body ;)
>>
>>39858049

The chinese oly team and the Russians also do a fuckload of assistance work, especially for the shoulders. Compare them to the lifters in countries (like the old Bulgarians) who stick to just the comp movements/close variants + squatting and you'll notice a huge difference.
>>
>>39858074
>Still falling for this meme
>2017
>>
>>39858083
Thanks for the only legit answer in this thread. Yeah i'm watching their routines now, impressive stuff.
>>
All olympic level athletes look good, they're all on performance enhancing drugs

go and check out how good the local amateurs at your gymnasium look, it's just like weight lifting
>>
>>39858024
they're all really short
>>
>>39858074
But who wants girls?
>>
File: CpeN0d9XEAAx9Qa.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CpeN0d9XEAAx9Qa.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
Because they work all three sections of their shoulders.
>>
>>39858024
Manlets on gear who do high volume, honestly it's surprising their shoulders aren't bigger
>>
>>39858024
Been doing ring gymnastics for a little over month now.

Rings work the ever living shit out of upper body and shoulders. Even simple shit is a compltely new challenge. For example you may be able to do 50+ push ups normally. But on rings 10-15 is a struggle. As a result you end up hitting a lot of other muscles you wouldn't get normally and get BIG for it.

I'm no fucking expert at these things but I've already seen huge shoulder/upper back growth to a point it feels like I'll rip my shirts reaching for stuff.
>>
>>39858024
Almost every movement in gymnastics involves quite a lot of shoulder engagement. Some movements less intensity and higher volume other movements extreme intensity and litteraly one rep. Also a combination of isometric, concentretic and eccentretic contractions and a lot of shoulder mobility. So I would say it is due to the extreme variety of exercise every day
>>
>>39858049
>what are isometrics
>>
>>39858024
because pretty much all gymnastic moves are based on shoulders
>>
>>39858024
gymcels work their shoulders in 30degrees of rom while gymnasts work whole 300
>>
>>39858024
>go into this thread to fap to arthur nory and other gymnasts
>oly lifters are posted too
>>39858049

my dick can only be hard so much

how frequent is homosexuality in gymnastics/oly lifting?
>>
>>39860321
AFAIK Arthur nory is bissexual
>>
>>39860321
and btw there is a couple of vids of him blowing on xvids
>>
>>39858049

not all oly lifters anon

what >>39858083 said, the chinese use a ton of bodybuilding work alongside their Bulgarian/Russian-esque programming
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.