[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decent normie-miring body >face literal shit, crooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 50f.jpg (114KB, 579x570px)
50f.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>decent normie-miring body
>face literal shit, crooked nose and small features
>at an angle I can pass for a strong 6
>otherwise I'm a 5 max

How can a facelet learn?
>>
>>39855117
learn what?
>>
>>39855137
How to make it
>>
>>39855197
post face
>>
go up to a girl and grab her by the ass.
show her whos boss by spraying ketchup on her face and yelling "i am hte period master"
>>
>>39855231
This
>>
>>39855207
Do you really want to laugh at failure?
>>
>>39855601
Why the fuck else would we be browsing 4chan
>>
>>39855207
this
>>
>>39855619
To get big and strong from /fit/
>>
Grooming can help a lot, I'm not the only one I know for whom a good haircut or a bad haircut is the difference between as much as 4 points on the /10 scale. be clean smell nice etc.

IF you wanna go down the surgery route think carefully, I did it, first time it made it worse then after 4 more procsedures ended up much better than I started ( tho still far from perfect)

really tho bro as someone who used to be horribly obsessed with my look I recommend reading lots of self improving literature, its literally what winners do. and the thing that has made me care less the most is time. If your faced with something you cant change that you dnt like for long enough you are faced with 2 options, learn to accept it or die. and if you aren't a pussy who chooses death, you will eventually be forced to accept it. it isn't the most inspiring message but given enough time being stuck with a problem it has amazed me what we can end up coming to terms with. - when you stop being self conscious it really will make you a lot more attractive...

imagine you're going in for an operation and the surgeon comes in shaking with nerves... you would say fuuuck this! the same happens when you talk to women and you are visably nervous.
when you appear calm and sell assured it is infections it is called social proof look that shit up.

bottom line: We're all gunna make it brah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.