[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys be interested in a website to share and view /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: taylor_swift_cat.gif (1MB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
taylor_swift_cat.gif
1MB, 320x160px
Would you guys be interested in a website to share and view /fit/ recipes/dieting? I'm home for the holidays until the 4th-5th so I might want to embark on a side project on creating a website for people to share /fit/ recipes and whatnot.
>>
Obviously everything will be free and whatnot plus optional user registration.
>>
>>39854870
Yeah that sounds cool
>>
>>39854870
Yeah that would be really good. Just some suggestions of what I'd really like to see:

> Easy to find nutritional info
> Sort by price
> Some way of dragging and dropping recipes to create weekly meal plans, with day by day macro total at the bottom

If that last one is over your expertise thats cool. I just personally think that with a lot of these "professional meal plans" they all have hard to find and expensive ingrediants.

If you keep a thread going with a consistent name I'll drop some of my recipes with all their nutritional info, they're mainly all lunch ones though.
>>
>>39854870
r/nutrition you fucking mong.
>>
need a web dev? I can help + I got some ideas
>>
>>39854870
>>39855055
As a web dev... I think the challenge would be the content, not the structure of the site.

Its like "here's my side project idea" and I'm like "yeah that's a lot of fucking work"

But good luck anyway. But... its not like there haven't been books about this kind of thing.
>>
>>39855348
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
>>39855348
website with a search function that will allow you to upload and search for package labels for everything you eat, from raw chicken to highly processed snacks or whatever

It'd be a lot of work but not very difficult
>>
>>39855395
>that will allow you to upload and search for package labels for everything you eat, from raw chicken to highly processed snacks or whatever

What are you saying you should just be able to stufff everything you have in your kitchen into this website and it spits out the most healthy things you could eat with that combination of stuff?

That sounds HARD.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.