[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even worth trying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: downloadfile.gif (82KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.gif
82KB, 201x200px
Should i just kill myself?
Genuine and honest answers please
Here's my deal-

>be fat since highschool
>grow super tall
>stretch marks across belly
>stretch marks under man boobs
>start getting fatter this past year because im super depressed (lots of my friends/family have died)
>now i have a disgusting line under my man boobs (like some women have)
>have disgusting crease/line in my skin under the one roll of fat i have

I have alway wanted to be /fit/. I used to go to the gym. But now see no point. I just think that even if i get in shape ill still be disgusting because of my skin. Maybe even more so than before (whats more gross a fat guy or a skinnier guy with loose skin?)
Im not interesting in getting stronger or anything. All i want is to go to the beach with my friends, thats all (last time i did this everyone stared a me and a young kid asked me what happened to my body). It's fucking embarrassing man. I dont want to be ridiculed for trying to fit in. I don't think ill ever get to.

I dont really see a way out for me. I will never be attractive, or even normal to look at. Kids see me and think I'm freakish. Should i just give up on this dream? Hit me with the cold hard truth-
>>
>>39853730
>not a manlet
>wants to kill himself
wtf op
just lose some weight and enjoy your easy mode, nobody gives a fuck about a little loose skin when you are fit
>>
>>39853730
You are right. Being fit is good. You can be fit if you commit to it. That's all that matters really.
You have an opportunity to change your body and your whole outlook on life.
>>
>>39853730
Y'know what I'm reading here OP? Fucking Excuses. if you want to go and get /fit/ then fucking do it. You're talking about how miserable it is being a fat fuck, so do something about it. Start lifting and go on a cut. I'd much rather see someone that at a healthy weight with a lot of loose skin then another fat piece of shit at the beach, because I'll know that guy with the loose skin actually disciplined himself enough to take charge of his life and turn it around.
>>
>>39853730
Loose skin proves that you were disciplined and you respected yourself and that you were able to change. Who knows, you may not even get it, if you're getting stretch marks, that means your skin could be pretty tight and elasti
>>
>>39853730
You can be fat and disgusting or you can be /fit/ and less disgusting. There are options with today's medical tech like surgery. Stop being a bitch. If you want to suicide over some loose mother fucking skin, then you've got a rough life ahead kiddo.
>>
>>39853730
>grow super tall
>Should i just kill myself?
Is this sarcasm? You're playing life on easy mode
>>
Bro I started working out when I was pretty overweight and disgusting, 3 years later I'm in the best shape of my life and nearly at my genetic max.

I have stretch marks from my shoulders all down the inside of my arm to my forearm, on my back, stomach, legs, chest, all over me bro even if some were from puberty.

Do you know what the girls who I've slept with or people I've met said ? Absolutely nothing, and when they do say holy shit bro you got a lot of stretch marks I just reply with yeah a few years ago I was quite overweight. It's an instant +20 respect and 100% of the time greeted with a high five.

Get shredded, get a tan and stop worrying, no one will be talking about your stretch marks currently they will just be talking about how much of a fat fuck you are
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.