[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls magically throw themselves at you if you look like Zyzz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: TopFun-GTAVC-front.jpg (105KB, 754x479px) Image search: [Google]
TopFun-GTAVC-front.jpg
105KB, 754x479px
Do girls magically throw themselves at you if you look like Zyzz?

And is it wise to skip weight training if your only goal in weight loss (ie if your intention is to cut down then bulk up, can you skip the weight training whilst cutting)?

Also QTDDTOT I guess.
>>
No.

Fame + Money is what gets you women throwing themselves at you.

Looks alone won't do this unless you're a genetically superior male which you aren't because then you wouldn't be here, you'd be off living the Chad lifestyle.
>>
Its never wise to completely ditch weight training. You have to remember that even though your goal might be weight loss, the long term goal will always be to change your body composition.

Ive lost 120 pounds and the biggest mistake i made was doing strictly cardio for the 1st year. I lost weight way too quickly, got stuck with loose skin, and at the end of the year, i was skinnier, but still looked fat, flabby, and weak. I could have gotten a whole year of noob gain weight training, weight loss, and strength base if i had done it the right way.

How big are you OP?
>>
>>39851546
I'm like 95kg at the moment. My heaviest was 120kg as a fatass. I want to go down to about 70kg then start putting on muscle.

95kg is like 209lbs
>>
>>39851518
Women aren't interested in money unless you're literally a billionaire. Women are allowed to have jobs now
>>
>>39851561
209 isnt even THAT fat unless youre a micro manlet. If you havent been training very long, i would strongly suggest you go on a slight cut. ie, cut around ~500 calories from your TDEE, do a bro split, and incorporate some cardio after your workouts. EZ
>>
>>39851613
I'm about 30pc bodyfat apparently atm so I feel pretty podgy

I've taken a long break from training.
>>
>>39851561
>then start putting on muscle.
>then
No you stupid retard. Start now. You'll thank me later, there is no reason to do it later if you plan on doing it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.