[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't eat without something cold that's not water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DietCoke_12oz.png (160KB, 300x516px) Image search: [Google]
DietCoke_12oz.png
160KB, 300x516px
i can't eat without something cold that's not water is this really that bad? i haven't been noticing any differences.
>>
File: CokeZero_12.png (198KB, 300x515px) Image search: [Google]
CokeZero_12.png
198KB, 300x515px
>>39850392
yeah it's a woman's drink.
pic related is what men drink
>>
>>39850392
I used to drink diet coke a lot. I started to notice if I drank more than about 6 in one day I would get a mad case of vertigo.

Sugar drinks, and sugar substitutes are all shit tier. There are a few alternatives that aren't complete shit... but simple water is your best friend.

Luckily I'm on hard well water that isn't contaminated with chlorine/flouride/pissedoutdrugs etc... and when it's cold it tastes great.
>>
>>39850392
>can't

you mean won't, you fucking pussy
>>
>>39850392
>Haven't been noticing any differences

How do you mean OP? If youve always been this way of course youre not seeing any "differences".

Be a man. Go out and buy a brita water filter and cut out soda 100% from your life. You'll notice a big difference.

Hell when I switched from propel (flavored water) to regular water about two years ago, even then I noticed a huge difference. I felt better.

People who buy soda are stupid. Are you smarter than that, OP?
>>
>>39851516
6 cans a day? that's a bit much i drink maybe 1 per day
>>
>>39850392
Bad for your teeth.

Acid that strong isn't great on your esophagus either.

There are a lot of memes about how bad artificial sugar is, but even if its no big deal, it's still worse for you than nothing at all.

Learn to drink and prefer water. If for no other reason, at least to take control over yourself.
>>
File: cheers.png (340KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
340KB, 1000x1000px
>>39850409
>This is what real autist weeb "men" drink
>>
I'm starting to think that I literally need to drink at least a bottle a day because of caffeine withdrawal. I've had headaches for two months. Some days I had them and some days I had them not. But I couldn't notice a pattern. At first I thought that lifting raised my blood pressure (my dad has high blood pressure so I'm prone to having it). I also dropped out of medicine because I was sleeping like three hours a day and I thought that it was fucking my body up. I also thought that I had HIV (I'm bi) or that I could have a brain tumor. But just a couple of days ago I read that caffeine withdrawal causes headaches, which at first are felt "at the back of your eyes and then in your forehead" which were my exact same descriptions of my pain. I also remembered that just before the headaches came, my biochemistry teacher (who is OBSESSED with saying that everything with additives is shit) told me to cut the coke when he saw me take a sip in one of his classes, and I decided that I would try to cut it for the lulz.

Almost an entire week has passed with no headaches and at least a bottle of coke zero a day.
>>
>>39851516
I used to drink 4-6 cans of Pepsi Max a day. After a few months of going without it, my skin started to look significantly better, especially on my face. I also began using a moisturizing cream too, after showers. It's been about a year now and a lot of pockmarks have healed as well, and acne also goes away faster (although that may be unrelated).

Feels fucking good
>>
daily reminder that they is nothing wrong with drinking diet coke

anyone that tells you otherwise is a fucking gains goblin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.