[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 72

File: cuntpunt.jpg (122KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
cuntpunt.jpg
122KB, 1296x729px
How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female MMA fighter in the world?
>>
I've been doing Muay Thai for 2 months.

Pretty confident I could batter all of them
>>
>>39848975
This pretty much. I think most young boys training mma could beat every female fighter
>>
>>39848960

Not very long. As long as you can land a punch to the head, you can probably knock them out fairly easy. Men's upper body strength is ridiculous compared to that of women.
>>
0 days
>>
Connor said he felt Rousey's back muscles and it felt like she could tear him apart
>>
>>39848960
Considering that 15 year old boys can beat pro female soccer players,
that a retired drunk goofing around can beat the worlds top female tennis players.
that female Olympic gold winners wouldn't even get a spot on the mens finals.
etc:

Any non-dyel would need maybe a week to a month of coaching just to get the very basics.
any guy who goes to the gym and was in a couple serious fights would probably not even need that,
skinnyfat dyel wimps would probably need about 6 months of lifting and coaching.
>>
>skinnyfat dyel wimps would probably need about 6 months of lifting and coaching.

a skinnyfat dyel wimp might not even be stronger than the female natty limit in 6 months.
>>
>>39848960

Considering a mtf tranny on estrogen is almost killing female mma fighters I'd say most 16 year old athletes could beat women mma fighters.
>>
>>39849269
He's taller and weighs the same, iirc

He's just being nice desu
>>
>>39848960
I'm 215lbs, 1500 total, used to do kick boxing and have been in a few street fight. I can piece every girl in the field.
>>
>it's an ignorant retards think they can beat trained female fighters with minimal training because muh test
I've been lifting sine I was in school and I'm pretty fucking big, but I'm not stupid enough to think I can beat mma girls. I'm taller and weigh more than all of them and I can take a punch yeah, but I've had zero fighting training. It's like saying Arnold could beat Bruce Lee.
>>
>>39849769
But we're not talking about dudes with zero fighting excperience you complete fucking retard.
>>
>>39849787
That's the point fucktard. I wouldn't be able to beat an mma grill with six months training either. We're talking about women who weight train and know at least three different fighting styles each. This shit takes years to learn no matter who you are.
>>
>>39848960
>HAIYA
>*BRPBPBP*
>>
>>39848960
I have a blue belt in BJJ and I have tapped female purple and brown belts multiple times a minute from the power difference.

Then again, there are small guys that can take out big guys, but I have ridiculous trouble taking on blue belts that weigh a good 50+ pounds more than me. Skills goes a ways, but can only go so far compared to that of raw strength.
>>
File: IMG_2901.jpg (80KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2901.jpg
80KB, 636x960px
>>39849343
>Pic related.
>>
>>39849810
The point is to discuss how long a man would have to train to beat them. That's what they've done.

How to do it most efficiently? Out-powering them or outskilling them?
>>
>>39849834
Assuming we're talking about the same weight class, you'd have to outskill them. Which again would take years of training.
>>
>>39848975
>tfw can't tell if this is satire or not

fucking /fit/
>>
>>39849846

Wrong. Same weight class =/= same strength/power.

A 70kg man who trains is typically going to be considerably stronger than his 70kg female counter part.
Even in the same weight class the male will have a significant power advantage. Not to mention limb lengths, bone density, muscle distribution, hand eye coordination...

Some training would be necessary against the world's very best female fighters but not years... More like months at a decent club. There are average boxers who have trained on and off for a few years that would put Rousey in a coma.
>>
>>39849810
There's weight classes and seperation of gender for a reason.

At some point a difference in height/weight and strength is enough of an advantage that lack of fighting training doesn't matter unless you're retarded.

Any guy around 5'7" or up with decent muscle mass who isn't completely retarded when it comes to fighting could beat almost every female MMA fighter.

Women produce on average 8x times less testosterone, for weight lifters that's even more of a difference.
>>
>>39849891
holy shit you are retarded

half of fit would scream like sissies if they were to fight 15-yo girl amateur mma fighter of their size

you SEVERELY underestimate the training to be decent at fighting requires
>>
>>39849880
>>39849891
You're both right, but that raises another question. Can a fairly successful recreational bodybuilder take on the world's best mma girls with just a few months of training? Because if that's true then 3% of /fit/ could have a career in mma.
>>
>>39849939
You wouldn't find a female amateur at 15 my size.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
There's a good summary of the ability of the Williams Sisters somewhere after they stated they could beat any man outside the top 200 division and a guy ranked 203 beat them after one afternoons training and how they continually had to lower the standard

Men are just physically suited towards most sports and martial arts more so than women and while you can level the playing field greatly using testosterone, the physical structure of mens bones still gives a competitive advantage.

BUT MMA is more about skill than pure strength and most men on /fit/ have no training in MA whatsoever, so depending on physical prowess and bredth of experience it'd likely take a few years and anyone claiming otherwise simply doesn't understand basic combative strategy.
>>
>>39849958
He could do it with no fight training.

People like >>39849939 are severely over-estimating female fighters and how they would do compared to grown men with a decent FFMI.

Someone post that fedora picture where he's up against a much bigger guy and he says "surely I will win because of my superior speed and agility".
>>
>>39848960
The real question is how long would you need to train to beat Cris Cyborg. She is far and away the best female fighter. UFC giving her no publicity because
a) she's ugly, and
b) she juices (related to a)
UFC wants "hot" women like Ronda "No Hands" Rousey to be the face of women's MMA.
>>
>>39849958
Bodybuilding is renownededly awful for martial arts
You have to spend several years learning different defense, offense, combat and stance strategies and gaining physical experience.

>recreational
So the answer to that is simply no.
>>
>>39848960
two weeks
>>
>>39849769
Have you ever been in a fight? Fighting someone just 2'' taller than you and 30lbs heavier is pretty damn tough unless the guy is a total dope or drunk or you get him by surprise. A guy fighting a woman is like an adult fighting a kid. Sure, a dyel would be wiped out, someone who dosen't know how to keep his guard up and throw a punch too - but an average /fit/izen who either had a bit of training or is used to fighting would wipe the floor with every female MMA fighter that isn't on roids.
>>
>>39850040
I can get behind that answer
>>
>>39850081
> Fighting someone just 2'' taller than you and 30lbs heavier is pretty damn tough

This ONLY applies to other fighters/athletes, or just physically active healthy men.

A 6'2" 190lbs who doesn't do any exercise probably wouldn't have a chance against a 155lb 5'6" guy at low bodyfat.
>>
>>39850040

You overestimate the amount that skill can compensate for strength. Between men of similar weights and heights skill matters a lot, sure, but between a man and a woman in the same weight class the difference in strength is far far more significant.
It would not take a few years. It would take a matter of months to ingrain the most rudimentary take down defense and boxing skills and that would be enough to batter any female fighter.
The gap in experience between them could definitely be overcome with sheer brute strength.

I mean look at Nunes vs Rousey. Did you see how many times Rousey got hit in the head and remained on her feet? A guy in Rouseys weight class with under a year of good boxing training would knock her flat out with a single punch. That's the difference in power we're talking about here.
Having years and years of grappling under your belt doesn't mean a fucking thing when a reasonable built amateur boxer can put you on the mat with just one of many semi-decent punches.

Girls hit like children. They do not have the physiology to put power into it. Their necks and upper back are not dense enough to absorb the impact from a proper male punch.

Maybe 1/10 times the woman would win after getting lucky enough to avoid getting slugged and get into a decent hold but the vast majority of the time they'd be out like a light on first contact.
>>
File: kH662wb.jpg (344KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
kH662wb.jpg
344KB, 2048x1365px
>>39850240
>Between men of similar weights and heights skill matters a lot, sure, but between a man and a woman in the same weight class the difference in strength is far far more significant.
There are plenty women stronger and bigger than 99% of /fit/

>It would not take a few years. It would take a matter of months to ingrain the most rudimentary take down defense and boxing skills and that would be enough to batter any female fighter.
Flat out nonsense unless you're already a highly trained fighter.

>The gap in experience between them could definitely be overcome with sheer brute strength.
The most retarded thing in your post. Like someone else said, you're suggesting Schwarztenegger could take out Bruce Lee.

>Having years and years of grappling under your belt doesn't mean a fucking thing when a reasonable built amateur boxer can put you on the mat with just one of many semi-decent punches.
This is an awful example specifically because Rousey was and is so bad at footwork and grappling which is why she fares so poorly against better but weaker fighters. You're missing the forest for the trees here.

>Girls hit like children. They do not have the physiology to put power into it. Their necks and upper back are not dense enough to absorb the impact from a proper male punch.
Granted. Hence why I feel men will always have the advantage.

>Maybe 1/10 times the woman would win after getting lucky enough to avoid getting slugged and get into a decent hold but the vast majority of the time they'd be out like a light on first contact.
The fact you think luck is the main factor is exactly why you're so naive about genuine combat strategy.

Yes, any good punch from an equally weighted and trained man will do far more damage and likely knock out a woman in the same position, that's genetics and simple biology. But it doesn't magically make men able to deal with skilled, trained combat and you're just being ridiculously naive and ignorant.
>>
>they honestly think they'd win a fight vs nunes
>>
is this a meninism thread?
>>
>>39850575
Who would win in a fight Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronda rousey?
>>
>>39850575
>There are plenty women stronger and bigger than 99% of /fit/
Nope, not unless they're so doped to the gills that they also have a clit-dick bigger than 99% of /fit/. Women have 3/4 the upper body strength as men of the same LM, women are around 20% lither at the same height, they are usually around 10% shorter and their FFMI tops out naturally about 2 points before men. If you do the math, a woman at her genetic max is about equivalent to a dyel 6-12 months in.

>The most retarded thing in your post. Like someone else said, you're suggesting Schwarzenegger could take out Bruce Lee.
With a fraction of the training that Bruce had, he could. Reach + knockout power + some basic training > all the technique in the world. All those "tiny manlet knocks out huge lanklet" situations happen when the big guy doesn't even know how to punch or guard properly or doesn't even seem sure if he wants to fight.
>>
>>39850175
Actually he probably would. This isn't anime you fucking aspie. As he said, unless the guy is a total dope or drunk or you get him by surprise.
>>
>>39849939
You SEVERELY underestimate how low the standards are for women to be considered a decent fighter
>>
File: 1482354792175.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482354792175.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>>39850804
>all that denial
Pic related is bigger and stronger than at least 65% of /fit/.
>>
A year or so, assuming you're not DYEL.

Add 4 more years if you want to compete in the same weight category.
>>
>>39850617
Is it meninism to accept the fact that even most manlets on fit have a height and reach advantage on nunes and any man who strength trains for a year has a YUGE strength advantage?
After a year of hardcore training, adding in height reach and strength... well there are weight classes for a reason.
>>
>>39850850
can confirm
>>
>>39849939
see dubbs guy here
>>39849988
Find me any 15 year old grill who is six foot but not training for WNBA... even if you do I seriously doubt she weighs over 200 lbs.
>>
>>39850850
>60 db incline
>65% of fit
Surely you jest.
>>
Three months of BJJ and I could submit everyone. I know for a fact I am stronger than all of them at this moment, I have better reach too. Just don't want to get popped in the jaw while going in for a submission.
>>
>>39850804
>With a fraction of the training that Bruce had, he could.
You serious? Remember that fighters like Bruce Lee are aware of the disadvantages of height. It isn't so easy for Arnold to fight him even with the fraction of training you suggested. Fighters like Bruce Lee train taking into account taller opponents. They know how to deal with them. That's not saying Lee would have an easy time though.

Only time Arnold would win is if he got near Lee's skill level. Even Lee said so himself that if two people of the same skill fight, the bigger one wins.
>>
>>39848960
It's like an RPG.
First you have to defeat 100 hamsters
then 100 chipmunks
then 100 rats
then 100 small dogs
then 100 cats
then 100 medium dogs
then 100 racoons
then 100 sheeps
then 100 goats
then 100 big dogs
then 100 deers
At this point you can easily defeat any human, after defeating 100 humans you can go against
100 cows
then 100 wolves
then 100 reinders
then 100 hyenas
then 100 buffalos
then 100 lions
then 100 alligators
then 100 bears
then 100 tigers
then 100 rhinos
then 100 elephants
Until you can finally defeat the Orca
>>
>>39850954
Where did he say that
>>
>>39850850
>99%
>65%
>goalposts
>green
text
>>
>>39850040
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>Williams sisters try their hardest
>Braasch plays slightly drunk
>Destroys them
>>
>>39850986
I don't know honestly. I might be wrong and it might've been some other martial artist who said that.

Regardless, the point still stands that the bigger one wins in a fight between two of the same skill level.
>>
Women can't compete physically with men, that's why they have their own divisions. An example of a sport seen as extremely feminine would be figure skating, in which only one woman has completed a quad jump during a competition, while the quad is a standard in numerous men's routines.

Even in mental games like chess women can't hold a candle; only 2% of all chess grandmasters have been women.
>>
>>39848960
I used to go to a boxing club for maybe about two years when I was a teen. Never trained to fight but just enjoyed it because my friends went. Picked up the basic skills of throwing a punch, timing and avoiding being punched. But I was very poor with footwork and not naturally gifted at all.

Fast forward a lot of years and I go to an MMA gym and explain that even though I did a little bit of boxing I'd like to be treated like a beginner. After basic pad drills and some dude showing me how to "sprawl" they wen't straight to striking sparring. They said takedown set ups were on but not to follow through (normal? idk)

Everyone going easy on me, obviously. They said go 75% speed. Most guys going probably 25 or 50% against me. It was cool and I just let them use me as a target mostly because I felt like a burden.

Swap partners and end up with some chick who was apparently my weight but pretty tall considering I'm manlet AF. She apparently had been very successful in muay thai and was training for her first mma fight.

But anyway, she started out 75% and even though I was going slower than her she walked into a soft jab of mine and told me to calm down... I said sorry and then she started going 100% on me. Legit firing full force kicks into my ribs and throwing lunging straight rights at my face.

It took me about 20 seconds to figure out her horrible timing and and counter literally everything with a merciful shoft-ish dig to the body which just made her more mad and eventually she quit before the dude shouted swap and went to put yellow tape around her knee and get water.

I get that it was just sparing. But I could tell by her movement that she had literally no ability to read what I was about to do if I added a little arm or head movement before it.

Like literally, if I were to move my right hand to the side before I threw a slow af jab, she wouldn't see the jab coming. She would just walk into it.

The advantage is more reflexes than physical strength
>>
>>39851009
not if you're a street fighter
>>
>ITT skinnyfats who have never set foot in a martial arts gym
It's not like men NEVER fight women. I have been doing kickboxing/judo for around 2 years and I still get my ass kicked by smaller women who have been practicing longer than me. If you don't think technique>>>strength then you should probably step in the ring for some much needed humiliation
>>
>>39851028
Can't find the quote but I saved it from an article against women in military combat roles.
A retired Col. who teaches at west point cited a study and in terms of shit the military cares about 1.running 2. pushups 3. situps he said
>only the top 5% of women rank at the male 50th %.
I have no problem saying that right now nunes or rousey would both beat my ass pretty bad. But you give me six months of no job only training / lifting / cardio / watching their videos and I'd give either a run for their money. A year and I've got them. Just too big, too much more reach.
>>
>>39851051
And yeah, I stopped going after a few weeks. Wasn't really worth the money for just a hobby and their free weights area sucked and the dumbbells were rusty.

If I was rich I'd still go and also keep a normal gym membership. It's pretty fun. Much more fun than boxing imo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOjJymLUzow

Just gonna leave this here,you delusional retards.
>>
>>39850813
I don't think you know what 155lbs at 5'6" with low bodyfat looks like.

Talking about someone with a 23+ FFMI isn't going to beat someone who doesn't even lift because they have a 8" height advantage and weight advantage (not due to muscle)?

A built 5'6" manlet with some fighting skills will beat ANY MAN ALIVE that doesn't do weight/resistance training.
>>
>>39851086
>anecdotal evidence
Well, guess you're right anon! Any woman could beat any man in a fight!
>>
>>39851095
nice manlet power fantasy
>>
>>39851051
>But anyway, she started out 75% and even though I was going slower than her she walked into a soft jab of mine and told me to calm down... I said sorry and then she started going 100% on me. Legit firing full force kicks into my ribs and throwing lunging straight rights at my face.
I'm not saying ALL women, or ALL manlets... but there is a certain type of person out there who walks around with a chip on their shoulder, like they think they need to overcompensate because of some insecurity.
Knew a guy in HS who was manlet AF and he just went around looking for fights
>>
>>39851086
>dude has grey hair
>doesn't know how to box
>rushes in throwing arm punches
>gets knocked out

Well no shit. I wonder why he was picked to fight her?
>>
>>39851130
This is the same thing I feel with the early UFC

All of the people were amateur fraile beginners
>>
>>39851120
Yeah, she must have been one of those people who wanted to prove something. I'm sure most females wouldn't have reacted the same way... But it gave me an insight into a "trained" and "successful" (ish?) female fighter trying to hurt some random dude (me) who only had teenage sparing experience... and also sucked at it hence giving up.
>>
>>39851005
They were 17 and 16 years old...

Serena can serve harder than most men on the tour now, over 120 mph in games. I bet he would have a lot more trouble defeating 2015 Serena.
>>
File: 1347056671664.png (260KB, 1235x885px) Image search: [Google]
1347056671664.png
260KB, 1235x885px
6'3, 220 lbs., very strong

probably only a year with a good coach, and I think I'm being conservative

it would be easy to find a technique to absolutely pervert my reach/size/strength advantage and focus on optimizing it
>>
>>39851186
Women hit their physical peaks much earlier than men. Read further into the article as well, the only time a woman beat a man in a battle of the sexes tennis match was when the man was 60 years old and going deaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
>>39850950
>>39849880
>>39849787
>>39849343
>>39849004
>>39848975

Holy shit all these lifting faggots who have never stepped foot in a Judo/BJJ gym.

You have no idea how defenseless your 200+lbs selves would be against your average manlet blue belt.

Fuck it, i want to write about how retarded you all are, but its clear you are all normies with zero clue. Don't take my word for it, go down to your local Judo or BJJ gym (not even full MMA i might add) and see how you get on with the manlets and women.

https://youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-tries-to-attack-female-mma-fighter-and-ends-up-in-choke-hold-calling-for-his-daddy-10486069.html

Seriously, first lesson is free no doubt. Im 6ft 200lbs myself, and we see you one rep max cunts come and go all the time when a 160lb guy or girl pins and chokes you 30 times your first lesson.
>>
>>39848960
>How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female MMA fighter in the world?
For you? Infinite, because your boipussy will get pounded by them every single time you try, faggot.
>>
>>39851214

Manlets are categorically stronger and more athletic than women

Women are physical play dough evolved to make children, not fight

they are worse in every measurable trait necessary to be a good fighter

strength, speed, spatial ability, gross motor skills and coordination, independent of size
>>
>>39851212
I'm just saying this is a bad example since anyone who knows tennis knows that Serena peaked much much later. As I said, her serve then was average for a women on the pro tour, now she serves way harder, even for a man. She would still lose to most pro men, but I reckon she could be top 300 in the world.
>>
>>39851237
The williams sisters were the ones who made the challenge. It would be interesting to see her face an older top 300 man, most likely she would lose again.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 960x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 960x675px
>>39851227
tech and leverage > all of what you said

Just go down to your local BJJ gym and report back. EZ. Some of those girls are good and they are nobodies. Like i said, we always see the biggest swole dudes who get buttflustered get really aggressive and cant into why these small people are pinnig them down to the floor.

Fighting seems to be the one area the clueless feel qualified to speak forthemselves.
>>
>>39851214
But we are talking MMA not BJJ
She gotta get a hold of me without a broke jaw
>>
>>39851254
Well she is declining now, so yes most likely, but 2-3 years ago it would have been interesting. Her groundstrokes are harder than most men but she also isn't faced with the consistency of spin and pace that male players bring to the table. She definitely would not have lost 6-1 to the 300th ranked man at her peak.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 433x650px
>>39851266
You gotta have better boxing than she does then, move better on your feet and hope that stike actually lands like you think it will, before you get taken down to the floor where your strength and size won't save you anymore, so you better have better ground game than them too.

Im saying BJJ because you faggots need babysteps before you can run. Forget trying to go full MMA lets see if you can even deal with ONE of the martial arts that make it up first.
>>
>>39851186
>she can serve harder

It's not about strength though. It's about how much energy, focus and time it takes to deliver the power needed to perform the action. And how readable it is.

Women just can't react to movement the same way as men can.

I admire women who are performing at elite female level in their sports. Especially individual sports. They are succeeding at something that doesn't come naturally to them. Without even realizing it.

The elite level men do their thing as naturally as they would eat.

For a women it required much more effort and conscious movement. Much like the diaz brothers trying to talk. Shit's not natural to them. You can see in their eyes how much they need to concentrate to form sentences 10 year old girls can form better. But fuck do they make up for that downfall of natural ability with the natural ability to lean back to absorb a punch without even thinking about it. That shits as natural to them as crying is to a baby... Now that's an extreme but it's generally how it works... I admire the fuck out of the diaz brothers when they say a full sentence in an interview.
>>
>>39851214
Ur autistic. U link some skeleton getting put in a chokehold and a pathetic spik getting beat up by some woman.
At 195lb i could definately destroy any woman fighter. Regardless of their experience. Now if i were to cut down to their weight and i went skeleton mode and fought some 135lb chick then they woulf gain an advantage.
But to the people saying technique<size/strength are only right if that strength/size deficeit is small enough.
>>
>>39851260

Nope. There's a reason why guys even 10 lbs. above one another absolutely whip the smaller one. Train all you want, if you are physically inferior you will be beaten in degrees correlating to that disparity.

I'm not talking about straight up cold fighting someone with a lot of experience when you don't have any yourself. A large size advantage, plus a bit of time to train and learn to exploit it against a particular opponent, would make it trivial.

Women are a joke and your meme argument simply doesn't hold. If there is one thing, one thing in the world I would say men are far and away better at it would be fighting. For fuck's sake, it is the core of why our dimorphic evolution occurred.
>>
>>39851299
How do you know what it feels like to serve a tennis ball as Serena Willams? My guess is that it feels pretty natural to her.
>>
>>39851305
The only thing you can destroy is proper English spelling and grammar.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 217x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 217x327px
>>39851305
Cool. So back it up and go see your local BJJ gym with your supirior strength and size. Enjoy. Nice to know autism is just telling you reality, there is always some excuse.

If you have never been thrown before you have no fucking clue how it doesnt matter how big you are, in fact its probably going to be easier and feel a lot scarier for you.

Just because you lift for an hour 4 times a week does not qualify you to shitpost.
>>
>>39851314

And to top it off, our society developed a concrete standard of never hitting a woman, even if she starts it, because we universally regard and understand their fighting ability to be on par with children
>>
>>39851201
You could beat every single one of them right now with no training.

>>39851314
God created men to be that way, it has nothing to do with evolution.

Even if you believe in Evolution (there is no concrete proof of evolution, lining up an extinct animal and comparing it to a similar looking anime from a later time period doesn't prove that one evolved into the other), evolutionary psychology gets extremely stupid very easily, and this is an example of it.
>>
>>39851324
Yeah, relatively to her it feels very natural indeed. Probably the most natural physical thing she has done except walk or fuck.

But my point is due to her biological make up she can't experience the difference in how naturally elite males perform their sport. She can only watch and wonder why they just seem to do it better. (Or deny that they do it better)

In combat and individual 1v1 sports it's rarely strength, power or speed that sets an elite female from male competitor apart. It's the difference in natural reflexes. Doing the body movements and weight shifts required with less processing time... Whether that processing time difference is <1 second or not. It makes the biggest difference.
>>
>>39848960
ITT Guys who have never been in a fight in their lives, let along a professional MMA fight, talking about how easy it would be to beat the best female MMA fighters in the world.
>>
>>39851341
I'm not these guys, and I've actually had a few amateur fights... But why are you ignoring the fact that they aren't talking about BJJ?

BJJ is entirely skill related. The person who spends more time doing BJJ drills is better at BJJ. That's it. I don't think anyone here is trying to say they would beat a female BJJ purple belt at BJJ with no training. Lol at your reading skills.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x857px
>>39851314
>Nope. There's a reason why guys even 10 lbs. above one another absolutely whip the smaller one. Train all you want, if you are physically inferior you will be beaten in degrees correlating to that disparity.

This is how i know you don't know shit already. Im 200lbs myself and the higher grades can eacape from under my weight and submit me, it doesn't matter. Go actually try.

>I'm not talking about straight up cold fighting someone with a lot of experience when you don't have any yourself. A large size advantage, plus a bit of time to train and learn to exploit it against a particular opponent, would make it trivial.

Translation: being big and strong matters when we move all the goalposts that might make it not matter

>Women are a joke and your meme argument simply doesn't hold. If there is one thing, one thing in the world I would say men are far and away better at it would be fighting. For fuck's sake, it is the core of why our dimorphic evolution occurred

I actually think that a man and woman of similar skill are NOT evenly matched. However what a lot of fat dudes here a re suggesting is that they could just win anway. WRONG

Its like this anon, if you couldn't (as in you NEVER) go swimming, would you enter a swimming race in the deepend with a woman pro/olympix athlelete? No? Well thats how it is for your fighting as well. There is more to it than throwing your hard parts into their soft parts and assuming it will land.

And thats just striking, grappling really teats and shows how fucking little the average normie knows about how their body works.

Again... Go sign up with the HOBBYISTS and see how you fare.
>>
>>39851380
How do you know this? Have you done a lot of MMA? Are you at least a black belt in something? Have you studied the physiological, biological, and psychological differences between male and female athletes? Just curious
>>
>>39851288
I'm leaving out BJJ because it has a bunch of rules I'm not familiar with. I have some wrestling background and I'm just a bit skeptical that a grill half a foot shorter and 60 lbs lighter than me could mop the floor with me. Hell one that is super serious about it for 5 years might win I'll give you, but what kind of BJJ place throws in a brand newbie with a blackbelt or whatever the hell you give people there?
>>
>>39851407

>This faggot still acting like an MMA fight with a woman would solely revolve around grappling

Did you miss the part where miss gold medal grappler herself got BTFO twice by strikers?

Reach + size = no contest

I'm not fat, I'm very athletic, and after seeing my hypothesis confirmed I'm doubly sure that I would destroy any woman in an octagon after a year or so of decent training
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>39851404
Because BJJ is an important fucking part of MMA and you talk as if the other striking components of MMA are not skill based as well.

If they can't even out grapple a manlet or girl in BJJ or Judo, what fucking chance do they have when they can hit you as well. Again, a lot of faggots seem to think boxing is this thing you do where you stand and let people hit you so you can hit them.
>>
>>39848960
If you're at least 5'7 150 then a few days of training should do.
>>
>>39851407
Your 10 pound weight disadvantage is a huge flaw against anybody but the completely untrained.

Fortunately, non-trash-people over the age of 12 don't really get into fights and children usually get over martial arts by about the same time, so it's likely if you get in a kung-fu-showdown on the street against some other poor-trash person that you will be an advantage.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 650x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 650x871px
>>39851435
Did you miss the part where the stiker got BTFO with Jiu-Jitsu in her very next fight?
>>
>>39851415
I haven't done a lot of MMA but I have trained boxing.

I'm not a black belt in anything. Last I heard black belts were extremely difficult to obtain so I'm not sure the phrase "at least" should be in that sentence...

And nah dude. I've just smoked some good shit and come up with my theories lol. Sorry if it's not totally accurate but I'm pretty sure it's not wrong.
>>
>>39849827
God that guy is such an autistic faggot
>>
>>39851435
Fuck off and go do it then. Post the video. Stop being an armchair expert.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 573x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 573x576px
>>39851434
but what kind of BJJ place throws in a brand newbie with a blackbelt or whatever the hell you give people there?

They don't, you get to train with the other white belts (and other belts really) but guess what happens to the newbies against white belts with a year of training? They mostly get submitted, pinned and choked.

First lesson is free anon. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>39851455

Jiu-Jitus is going to come in very helpful when you're lying on the floor knocked out cold thanks to a hard one to the chin from someone with arms 10 inches longer than yours and 200 lb. stronger impact force

You're a goddamn moron
>>
>>39851448
>things wot give you an advantage dun give you and advantage if u dun have those advantages
>>
>>39851465

As if I would even win in this. I put in the effort and win:

>big deal, you beat a girl, you're a bully, etc

or I lose

>you lost to a girl, what an idiot

There really is no winning there. I was hoping desperately to god that the Rousey vs. Mayweather fight was really going to happen so people could finally see a 5 second KO and have their media myth perception of gender near-equality absolutely shattered.
>>
>>39851465
This. Those videos are always the fucking best.
>>
>>39851438
Wow you're dumb AND autistically obsessed with being right on the internet about stuff you KNOW about but don't understand.

Like I said, I'm not those guys you were talking to. But I won't be responding further and I hope nobody else does either... Some people are on here to kill time while their dinner is in the oven or their preworkout is kicking in. Others (like you) are here for a very different and very obvious reason.

HINT: It's your autistic obsessions.
>>
>>39848960
I could actually fucking kick Rhonda Rousey's ass and I have never even been in a fist fight.
The worst tussle my soft ass has ever been in is a scrap with a kitten over my fucking sock.
Pretty sure I could beat every woman's ass though. I think most people underestimate how
incredibly weak women are, even ones who lift their asses off.
Any man training for a couple months is already stronger than a woman who has dedicated her life to training.
>>
>>39851473
>t. Someone who has never tried in their life

Im sure this is why most of you guys lift and eat big, to dispell your fears of what is really out there. Hope none of you ever get into a fight with someone who knows how to hurt you.
>>
>>39851505
Whatever. We ahould just not correct people on things they are talking out of their ass about because it might hurt their feelings. We were just trying to have a fun day bro!

If it was something you were doing and you saw the same old cliche ill advised comments, you would get mad too.
>>
File: 1368593244783.jpg (140KB, 400x632px) Image search: [Google]
1368593244783.jpg
140KB, 400x632px
>>39851513

I have been in fights, with guys, I grew up in a rough neighborhood. I understand how it works. I don't think I could beat a larger, strong, and very well trained woman going in cold without training, but given a period of time I would absolutely supersede her advantage in that regard. That's all.

I'm not particularly afraid of people with the upper body strength potential of 13 year old boys, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (510KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510KB, 1280x850px
>>39851508
I think you need to join a Judo club. You seem to underestimate how easy you are to throw.
>>
>>39851530

*short period of time

There would be more science to determine how much I'd need to do to condition and train but it would be a matter of a few months in any case
>>
>>39851470
I think maybe you need to make like jeff sied and pls go, because the whole thread is talking MMA but you are talking BJJ. I don't think anyone here is saying they'll crush people in BJJ. Fact is if I'm on the mat with one of you BJJ trained only grills but we're talking MMA, I'm free to throw in strikes, I'm free to pick her ass up and throw both of our weight onto the mat.
>>
>>39851530
>but given a period of time I would absolutely supersede her advantage in that regard. That's all.

Right but this applies to everything.

>if they were worse than me, i would be better than them.

Im just saying that "thing" that makes you better thsn them cannot (always) be measured in size and strength.

Even if you had been training, have you trained better thsn them?
>>
>>39851537
>Fact is if I'm on the mat with one of you BJJ trained only grills but we're talking MMA, I'm free to throw in strikes, I'm free to pick her ass up and throw both of our weight onto the mat

Again though, you can accept that if you don't know BJJ it might not be a good idea to fight someone who does, why do you think the added striking element is diffirent? Do you do MMA striking?

BJJ is a very big part of MMA and if you don't learn it, the same results will happen AND you might actually get hit in the face at the same time before you get armbarred.

The point i am trying to make about BJJ is that i feel it is lesser than MMA as a whole, and i feel most would still struggle with just BJJ before even thinking about going deep into full blown MMA.
>>
>>39850850
>moving goalposts

>incline benching 60s for 10 reps to failure.
>about as hard as benching 2plt
>better than two thirds of /fit/
>>
>>39848960
Depends on your natural talent and size. I've only done muay thai for 2 years at a gym no one has heard of, and I'm sure I could beat one except Cyborg. Even then, Cyborg is slow as shit compared to male fighters.

That being said, I've watched/studied MMA fighters since 2009 and my best friend for 19 years has trained in martial arts since he was a toddler. We used to analyze fights all the time.
>>
>>39849298
>that a retired drunk goofing around can beat the worlds top female tennis players

>look it up

>serena williams got completely shit stomped by a no name who had just played a round of golf, smoked an entire pack, and drank 2 beers

holy shit that's depressing
>>
>>39851612
Have you ever grappled? Do you know any grappling at all?
>>
>>39851549

It doesn't matter when they are essentially fighting in slow motion compared to me and with half of my force. It just.. doesn't.. matter.

This is from someone who developed late as a child. I was athletic and capable when everyone was pre-puberty. Then middle school came and I fell behind, hard, and it didn't matter how much I practiced and did my sprints and workouts. I was a scrub moving at a baby pace compared to all of the boys who were filled with testosterone.

Then I hit my growth again in high school and, magically, sprinting faster than everyone, hitting harder than anyone on the field, it was a game again. You may not be aware of it because the situation I'm describing doesn't happen often (obviously physically superior male with a certain small amount of training going head to head in an MMA octagon match with a well trained female), but it is the result you would see.
>>
>>39851617
Don't even need to know much grappling, but yes I understand relatively common submission techniques. If you have the speed and flexibility to keep your balance one can easily outdistance most females.

6'1" 180 btw
>>
I'd say average dyel would need two years conservatively.

People ITT seriously undervalue skill and training in mma
>>
>>39851634

cont.

I'm tall and 200 lbs. My friend is 140 and 5'7 and has wrestled his entire life, making state in high school. When we get drunk and wrestle he gets into his cute stance and tries his best against me but I literally pick him up and flip him into a wall whenever it appears he is making any ground.

It is as simple as that. Add in striking and it's game over for female fighters. She wouldn't even have a chance to lay her hands on my legs.
>>
>>39851596
Because BJJ specifically doesn't have weight classes because its ONLY technique.
Boxing, wrestling, MMA all of it has weight classes because in them, unlike BJJ size and weight matter.
She's at a huge reach disadvantage when we take strikes into account.
I'm pretty sure BJJ doesn't let me throw in body shots or flat elbows while we're on the ground where my higher strength comes into play.
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 2456x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 2456x812px
>>39851634
Well... We can't test it, and i think thats ultimatly good. This is not about me saying ALL women with same training are match for men, its about seeing the same opinions i have heard irl about what it takes to fight effectivly and how being big and strong negates all the other bullshit.

Its simply is not true. Whenever i ask these people if they have ever actually taken part in a combat sport like MMA, Judo or BJJ (three that allow the advantage of grappeling) i judt get:

>well, no, but cmon its how it will go down. I know.

I used to think i had to be concerned about everyone when i went out to clubs at night, then after years of training i realised i had to watch out for the one day i met someone who knew what they were actually doing which, ironically, can be anyone. Big, small, man or woman.
>>
>>39851655
Have you tried doing it with him not drunk?
>>
>>39851677
Uh, BJJ tournaments most definitely have weight classes.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 730x487px
>>39851641
Sounds like you are gonna get thrown. Every striker says that before they get tied up and thrown. Your clinch is super not safe for you against a grappler anon.
>>
>>39851693

He doesn't get as drunk as I am. We only do it getting back from being out at the bars and he knows he can goad me into a fight because I'm trashed. I'm not even trying.

But I'm not exactly an average sized man either. As I said I'm 6'3, 220 lbs and lean, can bench 390., I've lifted for a while and played other sports. It would make it easier to pick up enough fighting to beat a female fighter especially since their striking is so terribly lacking compared to men.
>>
>>39851700
so size and strength matter? I accept your apology.
>>
>>39850850
60lbs. DB press is pretty impressive for a female. I mean, I could do that after about 6 months of training fairly easilly, but I imagine it's much harder for most women.
>>
File: karate_kid.jpg (87KB, 498x755px) Image search: [Google]
karate_kid.jpg
87KB, 498x755px
>>39851214
>Holy shit all these lifting faggots who have never stepped foot in a Judo/BJJ gym.

Look at this angry little man who writes angry little words on the internet about how powerful he is.

>Im 6ft 200lbs myself

Sure you are pal ;-)
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 471x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 471x306px
>>39851677
BJJ has weight devisions bro. UFC 1 didn't though. And they did whatever. What was it giant Ken shamrock said?

>no 165lb guy in a karate gi is gonna choke ME out!

This was shortly before he was chocked out, a trend that would continue.
>>
>>39851704
Why would I even think about clinching? I'm staying on the outside at all times. I have fast feet and multiple women in class have asked me if I dance.

>tfw can't dance to save my life
>>
>>39851086

>22 year old professional fighter vs 55 year old man
>>
>>39851717
>Look at this angry little man who writes angry little words on the internet about how powerful he is.

Dunno buddy, we may beed to close this board if that is a problem.
>>
>>39851711
He's drunk regardless. He'd most likely do better normally. There was actually a video posted some time ago here on /fit/ where a wrestler who was considerably lighter won easily.

I'm not a wrestler though, so I'm not gonna argue too much. Maybe wrestling moves don't work as well in practical situations?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 650x433px
>>39851743
[spoiler]they like you anon, don't be so Ryu-like, give em your number.
>>
>>39851757
Wrestling take downs work incredibly well in real life situations. The average guy has no idea how to defend and sprawl.
>>
>>39851714
They do in the modern sport world for "reasons" does not mean that open weight catagories are not a real thing.

Also absolutley they are a contributing factor anon, but not really for a bunch of no nothing anons who cannot fight.

Weight categories are for people AS good as you are, and by tge way AS good is not 6 months of training.
>>
>>39851741
They stalemated at least once as I recall.
That shit happened before anyone knew what BJJ was or how to defend against it.
>>
File: 1468388288949.jpg (56KB, 645x716px) Image search: [Google]
1468388288949.jpg
56KB, 645x716px
>>39851760
I would if they were hot, but we can't all get what we want
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>39851768
this... this...

This thread is one step away from the anons who say:

>you don't understand my mentality bro! I just go black out and when i wake up... Bodies. All around me.
>>
>>39851757
>>39851768

It's clear he knows what he's doing. I know he's getting near a submission move or putting me somewhere vulnerable and I toss or pin him with sheer force alone when I can detect it. I don't doubt he would destroy me with 40 more lbs., but he doesn't have that, and a woman doesn't either. That's all I can say really, most of this argument is speculation.
>>
>>39851341

>black "woman"

>relevant when talking about humans
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 754x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 754x844px
>>39851786
>That shit happened before anyone knew what BJJ was or how to defend against it.

Sounds like 90% of this thread right now t b h
>>
>>39851800
Wrestlers don't train submissions, dude. It's take downs and top pressure.
>>
>>39851800
Yeah I can imagine he'd do better against you if he weighed more and it's not hard to believe he'd had trouble against you. I'm going to presume ahead that weight matters much more in wrestling than striking arts.
>>
File: 1417281858503.gif (3MB, 392x271px) Image search: [Google]
1417281858503.gif
3MB, 392x271px
>>39851775
ok now I really want to know. The guy above said any 1 year white belt BJJ grill could take me out.
Can I just roll in to the nearest BJJ gym and ask to take on their best yearling?
What sort of rules are there? What is off limits? Rear naked choke ok? armbar? cradle? What are my win conditions?
>>
>>39851465

>just ask rhonda rousey to fight you!
>If you dont literally fight rhonda rousey then you cant argue me!
>hahah looks like I win again!
>>
>>39851751
I'm 6' 180lbs I am sure I could beat the shit out "Rowdy" Rhonda. Participated in state high school wrestling tourney.
>>
SDMS-252 active judo

you'll thank me later
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 934x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 934x682px
>>39851832
>What sort of rules are there? What is off limits? Rear naked choke ok? armbar? cradle? What are my win conditions?

Jesus anon, how about you sign up and do the class. At the end there will be 30 minutes of "rolling" where you get 5 minute rounds to spar BJJ with your team mates. They will be guys and girls of various ranks. They will likely even go easy on you lol and you are talking about what you are gonna smash them with.

Just go and find out, if you come back with news of how the other white belts did not rag doll you then thats great i guess.

[spoiler]that is unlikely btw.
>>
>>39851839
He was asked to fight a woman with MMA training, not Rousey. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>39851839
Actually anon, we are asking you to go fight a bunch of 1 year experienced nobodies. We are not betting on you, thats for sure.
>>
>the"""""""men"""""""" on /fit/ who think they could beat gabi garcia in a fight
>>
>>39851903
so gabi's in the red there next to clay mathiews?
>>
>>39851903

I legit thought that was a guy wearing a bra for jokes
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1600x1068px
>>39851903
kek. So true.

Did Mckenzie dern not david her goliath ass though?
>>
>>39851924
I don't know m8. All I know is Garcia went to fight where they don't ped test and it's getting ridiculous now.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 988x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 988x502px
>>39852014
She is still a BIG lady but looks like she cut down a lot of weight in the last year.

Also i just googles her and she just fought some OAP in Japan... wtf...
>>
>>39850985
Implying that:
>Cows are stronger than deer
>Hyenas are stronger than wolves or reindeers
Also you should kill some hippopotamuses before orcas. I think that they should be between rhinos and elephants.
>>
>>39852061
I only learned about her yesterday because I was watching that crazy Japanese shit. They literally had her fighting this weird fat old woman like WWE. The google images don't really look like she looked last night. She looked HUGE.
>>
>>39852061
Zod no!
STOP IT!
*Breaks neck/character*
>>
>>39851924
god damn I want to eat her out for fucking hours.
>>
>>39851214
>what is reading comprehension

Didn't bother reading the OP did you, pal? He specifically mentioned with experience, not 'first lesson'. Try not getting so triggered next time.
>>
>>39852092
Pretty sure she bulked up again.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x275px
>>39852121
Her. Body. Is. Boostin'
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 492x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 492x776px
>>39852128
Which was fine until every anon thought bringing a training qualifer of "none" and "i am stronk ok?!" as valid contributions to the thread you echo chamber fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1200x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1200x516px
>>39852121
>>
>>39851214
I don't get what you're trying to prove with that video, of course a grappling fighter will beat any unexperienced fag in HIS terrain, ground, even if she's weaker, now add punches to the situation, let the guys keep their distance, and the outcome would be different. Grappling is so effective because people either, try to grapple without knowing what the fuck are they doing, or going in recklessly and getting fucked
>>
>>39851214
I actually have walked into a judo gym. With minimal training, I was beating experienced guys who were just smaller than me.

Since girls are smaller and weaker, I am guessing most of /fit/, at least the guys who are above 180lbs, would beat most of womens mma
>>
>>39851876
WTF I love BJJ now
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1440x810px
>>39852227
From what i hear, those boys were wrestlers, so not uneducated. Also why do you anons seem to think that grappeling takes skill but stiking does not?

I actually saw someone talk about how a lot of a good strike with the hands is in hip rotation and all these normies on the board got really confused.

>wot?

They quoted back, as if this concept was absurd thst punching does not come from the arms, arms that can curl 40lb dumbells.

Most people are too normie to have an opinion on the matter but /fit/ lifts weights so they feel qualified to comment with a bunch of
>you could just do this
>this would probably happen
>i am heavy
>just run around the EZ

Uh uh. I just say go try out your local gym, if they don't belive me but anons seem to do their best to not address that.
>>
>>39852244
>beating

Please elaborate, if you are legit, you won't sound like a complete asshole.
>>
>>39851214
>manlets
Usually have more leverage and are stocky.

>women
It's just women dude. Nothing demanding.
>>
>>39852244
BULLSHIT
>>
I'm really sick of the MMA circlejerk on the internet.

It's fucking nothing. Someone who does cardio regularly and knows how to keep their arms up is just about on the same playing field as these people.
>>
File: PETITE.png (1MB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
PETITE.png
1MB, 900x896px
>>39851924
>being smaller than ubermanlet aldo
>>
>>39852282
>manlets
>Usually have more leverage and are stocky.

Again a /fit/ poster using only physical atributes to explain away a technical set of movements. If your tech is shit, its shit small or tall.

>women
>It's just women dude. Nothing demanding

Probably not, but you better know what you are doing or you aren't gonna bench them out of a deep scarf hold and such.

Go try out. First lesson free, nothing to lose but your pride if its too much. Hey, maybe you will be a natural and become a fighter.
>>
>>39852298
No.
>>
>>39851768
If you get on the ground in a real life situation the guy's buddy is going to curbstomp you.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 557x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 557x901px
>>39852298
Holy kek! If you think that forget MMA i wouldnt put you in the kids Judo class for fuck sake!

Whenever i come into these threads is like a bunch of faggots from /fa/ ot /v/ telling a bunch of /fit/ how to deadlift correctly.

Most of you guys are so out of your depth it might be worth screen capping your posts for othe martial art forums to see. HOLY. SHIT.
>>
>BJJ circlejerk

so what if you just don't let them grapple you? what do they do then?
>>
>>39851716
she roids.

> roiding for 60lbs db press

still impressive?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 450x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 450x273px
>>39852338
Guess what though, you are likly heading there anyway, so you better know how to fight there and get out from there pretty quick.

Holy shit, i have seen people who get into fights, and when the judo and BJJ comes out (hell, if a kick is even thrown) the once brave combatant (see idiot) is suddenly heard shouting:

>"woah bro wait! Wait! This is gonna be a street fight only. Like a man!"

Don't pretend you havn't seen or heard this sort of thing.
>>
>>39851614
>depressing

i for one think its fucking hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1440x810px
>>39852346
>so what if you just don't let them grapple you? what do they do then?
>so what if you just don't let them grapple you
>just don't let them
>just

Anon unless you KNOW how to grapple, you don't get to have a choice here, don't you get that? Jesus. Im glad most of you out there are like this, means i don't have to be good.
>>
>>39852310
>using only physical atributes
Manlets have the edge when it comes to leverage, though. Most certainly helps with strength-based movement.
There's a video of a manlet wrestling a big meathead, and the manlet is using leverage points to easily win.

>you aren't gonna bench them out of a deep scarf hold and such
I'm just gonna throw her off me, nothing demanding as I said.
>inb4 - bu bu but grip, bu bu but headlock
As if she has more grip strength than my pulling strength, kek.
>>
>>39852374
yeah you do though. if they come at you just grab their arms. grapplers are all tiny fuckers that literally think "i'm faster so i will surely win", if you have enough grip strength to deadlift 3pl8 you could probably just break their wrists in your fist. that or you just fucking pick them up off the ground because they weigh 150lbs and then piledrive them into a bar stool and call an ambulance.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>39852399
Oh. You're a troll. Like the namefags on /v/ right? Good one anon.
>>
File: image_62.jpg (53KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
image_62.jpg
53KB, 444x467px
>>39852410
I'm just telling you that a woman training BJJ won't drop my ass just because she can roll around and grab body parts in fancy ways.
>deep scarf hold
Lmao, get ON THAT nigger, get on that.
>>
>>39852399
I have a 460 deadlift 1RM and my 145 pound brown belt instructor regularly submits me. You are an idiot.
>>
>>39852401
All of what you said was so retarded i think i have to break it down...

>yeah you do though.
Nope, doubt it and for your sake, hope you never have to.

>if they come at you just grab their arms.
Skilled grapplers have things called legs too anon, and if tight wrist grabbing is your game, then even Aikido fags are gonna throw you and they REALLY are shit.

>grapplers are all tiny fuckers
All of my wat? Are you THIS retarded? There are some gorrilaz out there.

>that literally think "i'm faster so i will surely win"
Technical anon, the beauty of grappling is that you can actually take your time.
>if you have enough grip strength to deadlift 3pl8 you could probably just break their wrists in your fist.
Science

>that or you just fucking pick them up off the ground because they weigh 150lbs and then piledrive them into a bar stool and call an ambulance

Funny how you guys are not at the top of the wrestlers, Judo or BJJ comps huh? You should just join anon and fuck em all up like strongman, Pudzianowski! He never got beat in combat amarite?

What a hopeless faggot. Stay in your gym where you are safe faggot.
>>
>>39852430
Probably will actually. But hey anon, you could always turn up and try. Hear the first lesson is usually free.
>>
>>39852351
That's disappointing. I mean that's not even that difficult. I wonder what her BB bench is?
>>
>>39852430
scarf hold is fun

I crush manlets with my weight and I can relax
>>
>>39852476
Dunno seems kind of irrelevant if you can actually fight though.
>>
>>39852449
>145 pound brown belt instructor regularly submits me
>145 pound
>145
So, I converted that to Yurop units.
You're literally tapping out to a 65kg skelly.
I'm sorry my dude, but you're just a bitch.

>>39852461
Nah, don't want to potentially waste my time holding back against women that desperately want to try out a fancy choke that I'd just force my way out of.
Huh, now that I think of it, I wonder if they'd be able to do anything if I'd just lock into a fetal position. I mean, other than just putting a knee on my temple, of course.

>>39852491
Cool, cheers.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 992x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 992x717px
>>39852491
Yup. They say "ippon" in Judo but sometimes it feels more like sat on.
>>
>>39852516
Not those guise but im new to this board, is this namefag being a retard on purpose or is this what most of you are like here? I can't tell which he is?
>>
>>39852542
Welcome to 4chan. Everyone is either retarded or pretending to be retarded.
>>
OK someone please just post a webm of a girl choking a guy unconscious already and get this argument over with.
>>
>>39848960
Test
>>
>>39852499
I think bench is one of those lifts that actually transfers very well to the power of a hand strike actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1063x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1063x768px
>>39852616
Better! Links! But these will be discarded anyway im sure

https://youtu.be/DwVgEgKWINM

https://youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU

https://youtu.be/4rD9nDELjyg

This one is girl vs girl, but damn its harsh shit so:

https://youtu.be/V3nLDmb5AKQ
>>
>>39852066
but cows weigh 5 times a deer.
Hyenas have the highest bite pressure of any land animal. They weigh more, and even the females have dicks. They are stronger than wolves.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>39851341
Really made his head sink.
>>
>>39852650
?
>>
>>39852623
But it doesn't.

Deadlifts relate more to punching power than bench.

A powerful punch is a fast rotation with a strong, grounded stance.

Big pecs and triceps won't make much of a difference except for added bodyweight.
>>
>>39848960
no training and I could demolish them. slavs are natural born fighters.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x448px
>>39852660
This is basic too.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 533x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 533x433px
>>39852670
Sir, all you had to say was slav. Please do not egg on these other non slav anons thst think they can avoid proper martial art education too. It's not fair on them.
>>
>>39852660
Did I say that bench was the best for striking power? No. I did not. I agree that diddlies and squats are probably better. Bench is probably better than, say, rows for striking power though.

>Big pecs and triceps won't make much of a difference except for added bodyweight.

You know you can gain a lot of strength without gaining a lot of size, right?
>>
>>39852670
You realize that Slavic or Slav is just code talk for slave. The Slave (slavic) people had beautiful women who were put directly into the sex slave trade, and the men were put into labor camps. The Slavs were/are natural born servants.
>>
>>39851214
>if the fight is exactly an untrained male against a fully trained female with a ton of rules that prevent the males from striking or movement, then the woman can barely win

really tickles the grey matter
>>
File: 1417287200169.gif (2MB, 294x219px) Image search: [Google]
1417287200169.gif
2MB, 294x219px
>>39852548
Only good post
>in the thread...
>on the board...
>on the site right now...
>ever posted to this site...
>on the entire internet.
>>
>>39852706
yea and now we have the best fighting genetics, stay mad
>>
>>39852705
I should've said I wasn't replying or reading any of this thread. I just seen the last post on preview in 1st page lol.

I just assumed what people were arguing about and jumped in without reading because I'm a WANKA
>>
>>39852713
>if the fight is exactly an untrained male against a fully trained female

See the opposite opinion in males ITT who train at the gym lifting weights without using that as a disqualifier

> with a ton of rules that prevent the males from striking or movement

You're right anon, bring guns in fact. Why so many rules, these rules stop us from being the hottest shit we can be.

>then the woman can barely win

Opinion

>really tickles the grey matter

Not enough clearly, keep at it though anon. Or you know, join a gym and try out.
>>
>>39852542
Don't tell me you're yet another BJJfag that is going to tell me how the cherished 1001 holds or whatever you have there cannot be escaped and would wreck my absolute shit, even if applied by a woman.
Like, c'mon, that's just borderline retarded.
I can admit that another man would have a very, very, very high chancw of pushing my shit in if he's good at it, but not a woman.
>>
File: FVX0nKu.jpg (106KB, 1336x1416px) Image search: [Google]
FVX0nKu.jpg
106KB, 1336x1416px
>>39852736
S'all good famalam.
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 1063x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 1063x768px
>>39852762
There are some skilled ladies out there anon. Id say give it a go. If a manlet can pin you, the same not lifting body mechanics apply to women who are basically manlets in general. There are some tough (but martial art educated this is important) bitches out there.
>>
File: 1482967465872.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482967465872.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>39852793
>woman
>pinning a grown man
>being a challenge at all to a grown man
Oh, you Westerners are good for a laugh.

>inb4 - that vid of a scrawny kid getting put into a triangle choke
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>39852845
>western

Where you at jesus? Also nothing suprises me in the fight world anymore.
>>
I will share my story
>Im a manlet who does Judo
>Theres a girl in my Judo club who is taller than me but weighs less
>She starts off as a casual but becomes cocky and ambitious after head coach pumps her head and she gets 1st in a tournament
>Tells me she thinks any girl with training could take any male
>We get paired off to spar in front of whole class
>Within 15 seconds I Blasted her so hard into the matts, I felt her ego completely leave her body like a ghost leaving the body in cartoons
>As been super humble ever since
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>39851903
dat Tranny vs Granny fight
>>
File: ajlaffin.png (174KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
ajlaffin.png
174KB, 329x319px
>>39852869
Poland.

>woman
>the same not lifting body mechanics as manlets
>the same not lifting body mechanics as men
kek
>>
>>39852924
>>the same not lifting body mechanics as manlets
>the same not lifting body mechanics as men

Mechanics anon, not physical attributes. A good side control is a good side control wether or not its a big/small/tall/guy/girl

It has nothing to do with physical ability. Just good posture, placement and thought process.
>>
>>39851655
That's never fucking happened before. Please feel free to record you doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8U3G-rI9t4
>>
>tfw chuuni
>tfw Iearning keijo moves
>my ass does the same damage as a knee strike
>tfw I defeated a wrestler friend by striking his kidneys with my hammer ass technique

I suspect that him secretly sniffs my butt when I strike him with it in the face
>>
>>39851534
>judo

Old women and children can judo hip toss men twice their size. It's not a measure of strength or abiilty.
>>
>>39852983
Did you think i was saying it was? My point was exactly what you just said.
>>
>>39852244

LOL
>>
File: 1444189448399s.jpg (3KB, 97x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444189448399s.jpg
3KB, 97x200px
>>39852942
>woman
>side control
>implying she'd be able to hold it more than for the few seconds that'd take my brain to start and send a message to the rest of my body "nigger, don't just stay in place" amd just throw her off or take her hands off me
Okay, I get it. You like BJJ.
Pussy-whipped Westerners, lmao.
>>
>>39852401
In my experience grapplers aren't very fast.
>>
>>39853026
>hello I've never been in a fight before
You watch too much anime
>>
>>39853026
Am i to take it your a big strong person anon?
>>
>>39852636
>girls can beat unathletic twinks
News at 11.
>>
>>39853033
>>39853057
Stop taking the bait ffs
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 292x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 292x700px
>>39853077
>>
File: conor.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
>>39853033
Nigger, I'd just bong her in the gabber in that case.
Lmao, you autistic Westerners need to get your shit together and stop being so autistic.
>reeeee he doesn't believe a woman would destroy him with MUH BRUHZEELYAN JUH JEETSUH REEEEEEEEEEE

Pro tip: most Slavs growing up in the 90's had to fight with others at some point, because muh public schools.

>>39853057
Not really big, I just know that a woman training BJJ wouldn't take me down.
Like, what the fuck, a woman? Kek.
>>
>>39851470
Is the "First lesson is free" you keep on repeating legit ?

Currently broke af, so if I want to learn BJJ Id just have to go from one BJJ gym to another, enjoying free lessons everytime.
>>
>>39853090
I'm the guy who has been training a couple years at the no name gym.

Is your argument women are capable of being better trained in BJJ, or that /fit/ couldn't beat women in a fight?
>>
>>39853133
My argument is that a bunch of /fut/ skinny fats think that lifting for one hour 4 times a week qualifies them to talk about fighting ANYONE as if they have found some magic buff in the weights room.

They just assume that being able to deadlift 200lbs once means they can beat anyone big, small man or woman at fighting when they do not even know how.

The mere fact that they respond "whats to know" has me worried that they will end up with a large swole corpse with a smashed skull due to landing on pavement one day.

I wouldn't be so mad if i didn't see so many of them irl, try out the class, get pacified (actually a thing WORSE to them than merely getting horribly rekt) and never turn up again.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 600x524px
>>39853121
[spoiler]free anon.
>>
>>39853121
My BJJ gym offers a free 30-day trial.
>>
>>39853175
>I wouldn't be so mad if i didn't see so many of them irl, try out the class, get pacified (actually a thing WORSE to them than merely getting horribly rekt) and never turn up again.
But you know the topic of the thread is beating female fighters in MMA, not pure BJJ or grappling right? Any average or above sized athletic man with a decent sense of leverage, balance, and base could shrug off most females with only moderate effort.
>>
>>39848960
it depends how much their hormnes and shit have been altered, how much weird drugs and hormones have altered them to be closer to a male?
>>
>>39853266
>But you know the topic of the thread is beating female fighters in MMA, not pure BJJ or grappling right?

The first part you are kind of correct, but forget that BJJ is a large part of MMA and skilled grapplers are everywhere in its sport.

>Any average or above sized athletic man with a decent sense of leverage, balance, and base could shrug off most females with only moderate effort.

This is not actually as clear cut as you seem to think it is. What qualifies as "good sense of leverage, balance..." Do you mean OTHER grapplers anon? Because otherwise if you are not one your "ideas" about what good balance are, will get chucked out along with you physically. See it all the time.

Anyway again, thread started:

>if we were trained, could we?

To which anons went full retard:

>no. We require no expertise, skill or knowldge. We are man. We are fit.

Id love to see them have a go, because i have seem it before and i know their faces would be an absolute picture.
>>
>>39852945
Funny how no one said anything about this
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1440x810px
>>39853367
Would the wrestler really be considered a "small guy" by /fit/?

Anyway, wrestling is certainly a beautiful scramble sir, and this guy had some great tech.
>>
>>39853383
Everyone under 6'2" is a small guy on /fit/
>>
>>39850850
I've lifting two months and I can bench 1 pl8. Your argument is shit.
>>
>>39850175
found the manlet.
>>
>>39853383
>small guy by /fit/
Eh maybe but what matters is the sheer size and strength of his opponent and how effortlessly he neutralized it with those sweep singles.
>>
>>39853350

Long post to compensate for short dick
>>
>>39851214
why wouldn't he stand up and slam her back on the ground repeatedly? that's what I do to men my size in similar position
>>
>>39853414
Dam. Im (just) in then.
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (75KB, 676x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
75KB, 676x699px
>>39853428
>these are the types of people who think they can beat up any trained fighter because they've eaten more PB&J's in their lifetime
>>
>>39853436
>>
>>39850850
lol i do that on my deload week. nice bait though incline isnt as hard for men as it is for you natalie no gains.
>>
>>39853434
Uh... Well yeah of course. The head and arm roll overs were pretty cool.
>>
>>39848960
Judo 4 years varsity level. I would need at least another 4 to beat the world class fighters. I can beat every girl in my gym but that's not really saying much, girls aren't really serious in this sport.
>>
>>39853442
Who are you talking about, vid or article? Also what is it you do?
>>
>>39853477
that wimpy kid, his legs were completely free, why not stand up and slam her back on the ground?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 168x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 168x403px
>>39853473
And what of world class female Judoka?
>>
>>39853486
Maybe he cannot? Depends from what position you are talking about, her full guard or her triangle?
>>
>>39850804
Look up Brock Lesnar, look up Marius Pudzianowski. Both strongmen competitors, both tried MMA, and both got their shit pushed in. Lifting isn't martial arts and if you fought in any sport before you would know that.
>>
>>39853477
I don't do anything, just have had to defend myself in a few fights, luckily they were all the same size as me and I handled them pretty easily. once it goes to the ground, I lift them up and slam their backs on the ground, its a pretty good move
>>
>>39853515
This.
>>
>>39853508
that first hold she had him in,
>>
File: 1440286432749.jpg (203KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1440286432749.jpg
203KB, 381x424px
>>39853492
>what is weight class
>what is no women at my weightclass

I would be fine buddy. The guy who invented judo said that weight shouldn't matter at the highest level, but even the olympics acknowledge that idea is bullshit.
>>
>>39853528
Sounds like they didn't know what they were doing either. A good guard will have your posture broken low everytime you try to sit back up, until you eventually do something stupid and get swept or give a straight arm up.

Don't forget she is using her legs and hips to pull his upper body low again. Her WHOLE body, against his upper.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 418x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 418x313px
>>39853545
Kano also said if you want to see real Judo, watch the women train.
>>
>>39853546
her whole 120lb max body? he should be able to stand up and throw her easily, even if she is really strong for her size. that kid looks like a total pussy who would wear a slipknot shirt. basically a girl
>>
File: image.png (679KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
679KB, 1136x640px
>>39853538
The first hold is actually a full guard jump, im sure you mean this the second one:

This is called a rubber guard and she is using her leg and arm over his back neck and head to keep his posture broken and close and low. She then uses this to steal out his arm and hyper extend it before he can recover.
>>
>>39853571
Again, sounds like you are just uneducated. Your upper body stength is nothing if your posture and positioning is weak, it amplifies her small frame and weight into a strong one, hence why BJJ even works at all and is a staple part of MMA, are you guys really this clueless? Im not even smart at this stuff but i k ow it, don't become fighters you lot, your gonna get hurt.
>>
>>39853596
He also has a trapped arm, so he has less to base his weak posture off the ground, he is fucked basically.
>>
>>39853350
>The first part you are kind of correct, but forget that BJJ is a large part of MMA and skilled grapplers are everywhere in its sport.
Yes, and grapplers usually get BTFO by strikers with okay ground game. Every fight starts on the feet.

>This is not actually as clear cut as you seem to think it is. What qualifies as "good sense of leverage, balance..." Do you mean OTHER grapplers anon? Because otherwise if you are not one your "ideas" about what good balance are, will get chucked out along with you physically. See it all the time.
No, I don't mean other grapplers. I can avoid most throws simply because I'm tall ,and have enough flexibility to kick at head height. Motherfuckers better watch out if I even wanted to consider doing grappling.

>Anyway again, thread started:
>>if we were trained, could we?
>To which anons went full retard:
>>no. We require no expertise, skill or knowldge. We are man. We are fit.
>Id love to see them have a go, because i have seem it before and i know their faces would be an absolute picture.
I think /fit/ has a fair amount of college and high school athletes, in addition to the DYELs who have never played a sport. To say /fit/ has no relevant training just because they like their autism lift numbers is folly.
>>
>>39853515
As far as I know Lesnar was a wrestler and football player and was a fairly decent fighter, Pudzianowski did fairly well for a noob in his fights. I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>39853641
>think /fit/ has a fair amount of college and high school athletes, in addition to the DYELs who have never played a sport. To say /fit/ has no relevant training just because they like their autism lift numbers is folly.

Cool anon, as they say "tough, ain't enough." They need to put that athlete spirit to good use and get SOME fight education as well otherwise they are just aesthetic throwing fodder.
>>
>>39852906
That shit was unbelievable. Rizin put on a better show than UFC last night, with the exception of the Bantam belt fight.
>>
>>39850850
lmao

this chick pretends to have a feminine body so bad
>>
File: Miz_Meme.jpg (22KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
Miz_Meme.jpg
22KB, 234x361px
>this one autist still going on about women somehow beating grown, non-pussy-whipped men just because of grappling and BJJ drills and somehow having the same chances as manlets because "muh technique and height
Feels like bait, tbqh.
>>
Sorry for bad english.

trained judo for 15 years. been champion in my country.
did 10 years break from judo. start lifting.
at 75kg bench 132,5kg.
started judo again. first months 65kg fighters fucked me hard. no chance.

so good luck wining against fighters with your lifts.
>>
>>39853792
Good enough, your point is clear.
>>
>>39853667
I would definitively agree with you if we were discussing male fighters, but we're not.
>>
File: 9371648.jpg (58KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
9371648.jpg
58KB, 660x440px
>>39851455
Did you miss the part where Tate got BTFO with strikes in her very next fight?
>>
>>39853641
Being tall won't save you from grappling retard. If a good wrestler wants to take you down then news flash: he will
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>39853929
Probably just make it a bit easier for shorter people to be honest. Hip under hip and all that.
>>
>>39852945
>hurr Im still big i can pick him up if he allows me to

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAAHQAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>>
>>39853929
Am I not allowed to hit him or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 407x300px
>>39853978
>I can do the thing, but only if he allows me to do the thing
>for some reason when it mattered i could not do thing
>>
>>39853993
>implying you can do that too
>>
>always think about learning some martial art
>read threads like this and think back to past experiences with people who do martial arts
>think better of it

why is everyone who does any sort of martial art a faggot
>>
>>39851214
>Thinking that girl could beat me with that move.

Not only was that guy not trying to kick her ass he was like 160 pounds soaking wet. An adult male with basic coordination could destroy her.
>>
>>39854005
I can. Neither striking nor grappling are mystic arts that require 10000 hours of practice.
>>
File: image.gif (247KB, 299x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
247KB, 299x160px
>>39854041
>>
>>39854061

Congrats. You hit 10000 hours of being autistic on /fit.
>>
>>39854099
kek
>>
>>39854032
People who go around telling everyone they do martial arts are the faggots.

I knew a guy who did mma that felt the need to demonstrate a full nelson on his 10 year old brother for me until the kid's face turned red.

Meanwhile, I've been doing martial arts for half a decade, and I don't tell anyone.
>>
>>39854297
Sounds like you just know a faggot. I hope you can keep your /fit/ness to yourself in the same way in front of people or you are just doing the same thing.
>>
File: woman in combat.jpg (3MB, 3056x3483px) Image search: [Google]
woman in combat.jpg
3MB, 3056x3483px
>>39849298
People dont like to hear that woman are inferior in every capacity. It conflicts with their lefty narrative.
>>
File: 2 sides.png (367KB, 615x333px) Image search: [Google]
2 sides.png
367KB, 615x333px
>>39854032
they are no different than these people except they are under a guise of being part of something important
>>
>>39853978
Kek I know right?
>>
>>39854461
>guy comes into a /fit/ thread
>"girls can NOT make mire gains than men, this is because it is biologically impossible for them to be able to do the correct form! Even a skinny fat nerd can lift more in just two months than even pro female bodybuilders!"
>actually anon, that not true, here is why, we know lifting
>"WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU A SJW FAGGOT? Well. Im sure you will admit even if they can, a male pro bodybulider can do better!"
>well yeah i guess bu-
>"HAHA SEE! I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY."

This is what you guys sound like when you talk about a subject you clearly have no clue on. But of cousre, it is bad or autism to correct you.
>>
>>39848960
I'm 22 have done mma and a bit of jiu jitsu for one year and I'm completly sure there doesn't exist a female in the universe that could ever beat me in a fight. It's not just the mma but the fact that I'm a fucking male.
If you're a man incapable of beating a woman in a fight you're a disgrace.
Women are mentally and physically inferior.
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 324x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 324x271px
>>39854609
>>
>>39854099
Tbf, I've spent way more time on 4chan than I have training, so you're not wrong.
>>
>>39850575

You've just invented so much shit that I didn't say to argue against that I have to conclude you had you ears fucked as a baby and lost a significant portion of your cognitive abilities.

I'm talking about a man vs a woman not fucking Arnold vs Bruce Lee. My point still stands. All their ability and experience doesn't mean a single thing when a moderate punch from a guy their size will fucking rock them because of their physiology.

If we were talking about a relatively untrained man against a champion bjj in a bjj gym doing purely bjj then yeah, sure, he'd get turned into a fucking pretzel but we're fucking not, are we. We're talking about MMA.

A guy who takes a few months of boxing lessons would lay any female UFC fighter on her fucking ass simply because he can easily throw many punches just one of which is game over.

>There are plenty women stronger and bigger than 99% of /fit/

Not between within the same weight class there isn't. Yeah there are some fucking behemoth fat chicks out there putting up 'big numbers' for a girl but even then it's a tiny fucking percentage and they're at the absolute peak level.

A guy in the same class as a female MMA fighter is most likely going to be stronger and faster without even training. If he lifts, trains and maintains that weight? It'll be like beating on a child. It's not even close.

It's why I always found the Mayweather vs Rousey bullshit so fucking hilarious. Nevermind Mayweather, literally any man that has boxed for some time and has reasonable coordination would spark her out before she got anyway near him. That goes for every other female fighter.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 475x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 475x768px
>>39854804
>f we were talking about a relatively untrained man against a champion bjj in a bjj gym doing purely bjj then yeah, sure, he'd get turned into a fucking pretzel but we're fucking not, are we. We're talking about MMA.

I have no idea why you guys think BJJ is super technical magic but MMA tgrows it all out the window because "muh stand & bang"

If you couldn't begin to understand or make it against BJJ champs, you would face the same problems in MMA.
>>
>>39854868
Why do grapplefags say all the same shit about boxing vs mma then?
>>
>>39855104
How do you mean?
>>
0 seconds
>>
File: 1437699228771.png (444KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1437699228771.png
444KB, 465x455px
>height 1.7m
>weight 61 kg

damn rousey so intimidating and scary

lel
>>
>>39853515
Lesnar was UFC Champion retard
>>
>>39855189
>what is weight cutting

She's probably closer to 70kg normally
>>
all this sport performance of men are superior to women.

What about the military?

if you have two platoons of men and women with the same training and equipment and a terrain both have knowledge. Who will win? men? women? any of them?
>>
>>39851214

anon, your pic is about an hybrid race athlete. She has half white genes, that's like cheating in a country full of inbreed manlets/womanlets.
>>
Like some anons said. If you are big and strong (2mt tall, strenght training and over 100kg) you could win a lot of fights only with sheer power against people smaller than you. If they are trained in some MA, they have to be VERY GOOD in their art or they are going to get stomped. If you are against as big as you and trained, you are fucked.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.